Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Help Needed For Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Needed For Importation Business (891 Views)

Get Contacts Of Reliable Nigerian And Chinese Buying Agents For Importation Biz / How To Process Form M For Importation In Nigeria / What Documents And Things I Need For Importation From Turkish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed For Importation Business by Dzes: 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
I base in Lagos, I want to start this importation business with 40-50k, the truth is that I don't know anything about this importation business, how I wish I could meet a sincere and sure soul to do business with in Lagos. I have full internet connection, pls I don't want any illegal means, only legal means. The issue I have now is, where in this country can someone meet the right and sure person to put one through. Don't mind paying the person for the assistant and put through. Despite being surrended by military brothers, am still scared not to have issues with my fellow person, with all this news one is reading and seeing on nairaland. Just a sincere soul I need. My email. Dippleee1@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Help Needed For Importation Business by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
Importation business like what.
What do you want to import
Re: Help Needed For Importation Business by Dzes: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
No idea, only experts here can put me through on what is easy to sell quickly, I can try running the advert of it and can also in future do an e-commerce site if it start moving well. Am just a novice
Re: Help Needed For Importation Business by lahizak: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
i used to be into mini importation before dollar suddenly goes up. but with ur 40,000 i fit stay all nyt and carry out reseach 4 u on cheap tins to buy abroad that will make u profit down here if u know u fit pay 5k.u will pay me only after my findings
Re: Help Needed For Importation Business by DTalented(m): 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Dont miss this

Re: Help Needed For Importation Business by babatee1985(m): 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
You can't get anything good here on nairaland. Most nairalanders are scammers. May God show u d way
Re: Help Needed For Importation Business by Dzes: 12:14am On Nov 18, 2017
babatee1985:
You can't get anything good here on nairaland. Most nairalanders are scammers. May God show u d way

You are right bro, I am careful. Not about even scamming me, but I dont want to hurt any body cos of money. Cos I don't want issues with any body, I live an easy life. Just want to try this with this little amount n see wia it goes
Re: Help Needed For Importation Business by danolorunmo(m): 4:53am On Nov 18, 2017
Dzes:

You are right bro, I am careful. Not about even scamming me, but I dont want to hurt any body cos of money. Cos I don't want issues with any body, I live an easy life. Just want to try this with this little amount n see wia it goes

Search online for Patrick ogbidi
Re: Help Needed For Importation Business by kemkem303: 5:44am On Nov 18, 2017
type 'do it yourself importation guide nairaland' on Google, it will bring the list out. it's of 3 seasons. that's where I had the knowledge of importation.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed For Importation Business by rexandyke(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hello there! If you wish to know everything about importation business, then you might want to check out this link

http://www.andyke.com/2017/11/how-to-start-importation-business.html

It is a well-detailed article that addressed everything you need to know about importation and making money from it

Thank me later cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help Needed For Importation Business by jimmy212(m): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
OWN YOUR OWN ECOMMERCE SITE JUST LIKE KONGA AND JUMIA WITH NO START UP CAPITAL

You can own your own site just like konga and jumia with no start up capital and no need to worry about purchasing products this model is called DROPSHIPPING

When you run a drop shipping business, you sell goods without buying them first. Instead, you contract with a supplier who will send the goods directly to your customer. Because a drop shipping business has no overhead, you can usually run one out of your home or office.

1)You don't need to be an internet or computer guru to get started.
2)You don't need to have millions of naira to invest in the business
3)You don't need to have a personal computer to get started.
4)You don't need to have a shop or an office to get started.

OUR SERVICES:
1) we will create an ecommerce site for you
2) enable payment gateway and also you can receive bitcoin
3) Give you list of 30 selling products
4) Help you advertise your products to over 40 classifed site to drive traffic and sales to your site

Contact whatsap number: 09068139821
Re: Help Needed For Importation Business by Dzes: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hardly can u get any sincere soul, anybody that contacts u will want to use you to make money and at the end will not even give u any useful advice on how to run the business. Majorities just want to sell there e-book and even use ur money to cove for there lost. If you are truly making lot of money as u claim, why still do u want to collect little money for ur e-book guide and from the person u claim wanting to help. I have a lot to invest on this importation business and even a big warehouse to use , but want to start with little n see how it goes. Yet anybody u meet will want to eat u first, funny country
Re: Help Needed For Importation Business by Dzes: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2017
Na wa, nobody want to come into assistant. Cos of military or what, well still looking for who to do business with in Lagos. Interested in the importation business. Like I said, I have a standard warehouse available and full internet connections too available to use. Am a novice, need one to put me through. But only interested in legal importation and not illegal
Re: Help Needed For Importation Business by prinzcharminn(m): 9:56am On Nov 22, 2017
Dzes:
Na wa, nobody want to come into assistant. Cos of military or what, well still looking for who to do business with in Lagos. Interested in the importation business. Like I said, I have a standard warehouse available and full internet connections too available to use. Am a novice, need one to put me through. But only interested in legal importation and not illegal

Hello check my signature for my contacts...Let me help you.
Re: Help Needed For Importation Business by Impeccable01: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2017
I cn b of help to u. Drop ur fb id
Re: Help Needed For Importation Business by 0079jaBond(m): 5:02am On Sep 14, 2018
Dzes:
I base in Lagos, I want to start this importation business with 40-50k, the truth is that I don't know anything about this importation business, how I wish I could meet a sincere and sure soul to do business with in Lagos. I have full internet connection, pls I don't want any illegal means, only legal means. The issue I have now is, where in this country can someone meet the right and sure person to put one through. Don't mind paying the person for the assistant and put through. Despite being surrended by military brothers, am still scared not to have issues with my fellow person, with all this news one is reading and seeing on nairaland. Just a sincere soul I need. My email. Dippleee1@gmail.com

Op, do you still have serious interest in this? I could be of help to you.

(1) (Reply)

Best Courier Logistics In Ibeju Lekki / Business Ideas / Ladies Fashion Wholesale And Retail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.