Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 (124746 Views)

3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! / 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital / Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by chiefboomite204(f): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
well done
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by ourchoice(m): 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
chiefboomite204:
well done
smiley
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by jefy(m): 7:57am On May 01, 2016
I need wholesale dealers of jean,polo,shirts,boxsers and singlet.treat as urgent..mail me if you are a bulk sales dealer of the above items..send me a mail lets get talking. jflair777@gmail.com hope to hear from you.
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by yugoo: 8:50am On May 01, 2016
Op,I sent a mail to your box with some questions.Can u kindly attend to them for me and revert pls.I really appreciate
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by ultrazone(m): 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by greenalwaz: 4:24am On Nov 03, 2016
ourchoice:
Hello aspiring and existing young entrepreneurs, I hope life is treating you guys good? I do believe it is despite the present tight economy, which should also give you more zeal to start up a thriving business now.

Today, I want to share with you, some business ideas you can startup from your home, school or office with anything between ₦20,000 - ₦100,000 ($100 - $500).

The ideas I am about to share with you is mainly for small scale startups with Nigeria as the business environment, and it is mainly for people with little or no startup capital, but willing to succeed in small scale business venture.

First, let me share my own personal experience with you to encourage and inspire you to start up a business today.

I have always loved to do business even while I was still in the higher institution studying.

I would buy things in Lagos and resell in my campus and make good profit margin that helped sustain me in school.

Immediately after my graduation in 2008, I started another business; computer game center with football viewing section, which earned me very good money that I also used to sustain myself and prepare for my NYSC.

I made an average of ₦2000 - ₦3,500 everyday on this business, and it was a partnership business. I didn't have enough money to start the business alone, so I convinced a family member and partnered with him to startup the business, so we shared the profit according to our contribution, strictly business terms no bringing in family sympathy.

Shortly after my NYSC, I ventured into another business because the other business shutdown due to poor management by the people I handed it over to while going for my NYSC.

So I relocated to Lagos after my NYSC and started another business in partnership with a secondary school classmate I reconnected with at a Church service in Lagos.

This time, it was diesel supply business. I used this to keep myself busy while applying for jobs and attending interviews.

From there, I saved up some capital too before I got a small job and quit the business- my mistake number 1! Don't quit your business for any job that pays less than ₦150,000 as at today.

Consistency is the key to success in business and entrepreneurship; be consistent in one business and let people know you with that one business, and you will sure become a success with time; I applied this principle in my business life, and today, it has paid me hugely.

Now, let. Me spare you guys the long stories...

Haven been active in business for some years now, I can boldly tell you that there are still businesses you can start from your home or office with anything between ₦20,000 to ₦100,000 and still make profit, and they include:

1. Sales of Mobile Phone Accessories
No doubt, gadgets and phones are one of the hottest products to sell in Nigeria today; this owe tribute to the increasing demand of modern communication amongst young and old Nigerians.

With just ₦30,000, you can start a phone accessory sales business.

You can contact me for details of how to buy phone accessories at cheap wholesale price.

My E-mail is: frankywealth@outlook.com

2. Bean Cake Frying
If you want to be rich or financially successful in life, you must take away shyness and pride.

Bean cake, also known as 'akara' is no doubt a fast moving consumer item that sell well in any part of Nigeria. If you want to make big money from this, then locate a business area, market or office environment with many offices or companies and set up your bean cake frying business and watch out the result.

Note: package yourself well, be neat, keep your frying pan, fire, etc clean and modern, and watch people beg to give you their hard earned money.

Add something like: fried chicken, gizzard, potato, etc to it and see what happens.

3. ‎Mobile Mini Restaurant:
Everybody loves to eat, we all are working to eat and live longer....so no matter your class or status in life, you must eat.

Now, you need to cash in on this secret to make some cool cash for yourself and possibly turn it into a big restaurant brand, it's very possible, all you need is dream, strategies, start and expand!

Wondering how to start this business? You don't need heaven and earth to start it, just start with your existing cooking utensils; wash them clean, get a gas stove....wake up early, go to market, buy the ingredients, cook, package in a cooler, get your neat and stylish plates and spoons ready, get take away packs in case....buy a wooden bench, like 2 or 3 for a start, now find an office environment where there are companies or corporate offices and go find a corner with your umbrela.

If you can't cook, partner with a lady or guy that knows how to cook because being able to cook good and tasty food (rice, beans, fried plantain or dodo, vegetable soup, afang soup, egusi soup, etc) is the key to growing fast in this business.

For details contact me.

4. Mobile Mini Snack Bar or Spot:

This is similar to the business explained above. The only difference is that you won't be cooking but rather will rely on snacks; doughnut, meat pie, buttered bread, toasted bread (buy a toaster, get egg mixer too, so u can toast bread for customers on request), get a cooler, ice block, soft drinks (coca cola, sprite, pepsi, malt, viju milk, etc).

This is advanced Mai Shai.

5. Food Stuff Sales:
Like I said earlier, remove shyness and pride if truly you want to make it financially big in life. Most shy and proud people end up broke and needy, if you doubt me, check around you...all those guys and ladies that don't send anybody and do crazy things to survive always end up popular, influential and of course rich, while the shy ones beg to feed

Back to the topic....food stuff sales...focus on stock fish, dried fish, beans in large scale/small scale depending on your startup capital.

If you do this well, you may end up establishing big food stuff store than you ever imagined....i know people who started small in this but now big and living luxury life like those in entertainment industry.

6. Hair Salon - ladies and gents:

This business has made so many broke guys and ladies financially independent and still making more.

The most thriving is women salon....if you are a guy and you can lower your pride to learn how to make and fix women's hair, then you are on your way to stardom and no more spending to get a girlfriend if you are single...lol....because ladies, I mean super pretty ladies will be flocking around you like bees flock around nectar.

All you need is a good location, know your job...be jovial and free, and money will chase after you.

One secret to making money is doing the opposite of what others are doing....break the tradition....defile the rule, how? for instance, if you are a guy, instead of going to learn how to barb and opening a male barber salon, learn how to fix women's hair and open women hair salon instead‎.

Add manicure and pedicure ‎to this and you are made!

Also....think of adding makeup section....to be handled by guys...

Same way, if you are a lady, instead of learning how to fix women's hair, go for male barber salon and watch all the guys run to your barber shop just to feel your hands on their big head lol.

But please, make sure you know your job....learn to do a very distinct and lovely job.

7. Start a Marketing Company:

Marketing and sales are the heart of every business or company....so anybody that can help business and company owners sell their products and services will sure be rich!

This is exactly what Facebook, Twitter, etc are doing to make money....they established a platform where people gather to socialize and catch fun...and they monetized their platform by using it to market businesses and companies....hence, driving sales for their products and services.

Now, you don't have a popular website or social media platform like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc...but you have skill....you have time....and you know people too.

Now, think, you have some unemployed friends, classmates, paddies, etc....coordinate them and build an independent marketing company that will focus on helping different business and company owners sell their products and services on commission base.

Do you know why business and company owners will accept working with you? Because they don't need to pay you monthly salary whether you bring in sales or not....so they will only pay you when you make sales for them, hence you have helped them to cut down cost and maximize profit.

What products to market?

Phones....cleaning services....audio visuals....fuel, gadgets....wedding event solutions....party event solutions....flight tickets....hotel reservation....insurance plans (don't fear this, people are making huge money from this), cars, lands, properties, clearing and forwarding services, web design solutions, social media solutions, etc.

Now, to add value to your customers and to attract them, you will need to strike a special deal with the businesses and companies you want to market their products and services to get discount on sales....so that people will see an advantage buying from you than buying directly from the main business owner or company.

Form a group of say 5 ambitious and focused people; best practice is 3 pretty ladies, 2 guys....

8. Blogging and Internet Marketing:

This is self explained....you don't need much money to start this....don't take it as a hobby....take it as your business....handle it the way business owners handle their business and success will be yours.

If you need more info on how to get started....kindly contact me or simply get my ebook bundle for a detailed guide.

9. Mini Importation:

This topic has been over-emphasized....find time to search and read through different articles on this topic....or get my ebook bundle for eye-opening step-by-step guide.

10. Transport Business Management:

Transportation business is a very lucrative business in Nigeria if not for bad drivers!

Many people have passive capital they would have loved to invest in transport business, but with the stories of how drivers (bus, taxi, keke, okada) swindle owners who spent their hard earned money to acquire the car, bus, keke, or bike they are driving is enough to discourage people from investing in this business.

Now, every problem in the society creates an avenue to become rich for smart thinkers in that society.

So to cash in on this problem of bad drivers, you can liaise with your church pastor or imam to set up a transport management business, targeting your church members as first clients.

With your pastors or imam's good reputation, members will most likely invest.

Now, you will need to find a way of hiring only credible drivers with traceable personal information....in case he decides to misbehave.

I will also suggest you recruit drivers from your Church or Mosque....shame won't let them mess up.

Follow them up on hourly basis....morning, mid-day and evening to ensure all is well with the asset (vehicle, bike or keke).

How you will make money from this?

You will charge every transporter a monthly management fee....the driver will pay to you, and you remit back to the owner of the car, keke or bike, after deducting your own agreed monthly management fee.

Someone I know charge ₦20,000 for keke‎, ₦30,000 for bus (danfo), ₦50,000 for LT bus.

I will suggest that you also insure the asset.

The game here is to get as many vehicles and tricycles (keke) as possible to manage.

I will be dropping my pen here for now....if you have any question or need any info, don't hesitate to contact me and I will be glad to assist you.

Nice one,thks
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by bjacobs(f): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2016
Opportunities knocking at our doors!
Ms Jacob

1 Share

Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by DaCharis2016: 8:40am On Nov 05, 2016
ourchoice:
Hello aspiring and existing young entrepreneurs, I hope life is treating you guys good? I do believe it is despite the present tight economy, which should also give you more zeal to start up a thriving business now.

Today, I want to share with you, some business ideas you can startup from your home, school or office with anything between ₦20,000 - ₦100,000 ($100 - $500).

The ideas I am about to share with you is mainly for small scale startups with Nigeria as the business environment, and it is mainly for people with little or no startup capital, but willing to succeed in small scale business venture.

First, let me share my own personal experience with you to encourage and inspire you to start up a business today.

I have always loved to do business even while I was still in the higher institution studying.

I would buy things in Lagos and resell in my campus and make good profit margin that helped sustain me in school.

Immediately after my graduation in 2008, I started another business; computer game center with football viewing section, which earned me very good money that I also used to sustain myself and prepare for my NYSC.

I made an average of ₦2000 - ₦3,500 everyday on this business, and it was a partnership business. I didn't have enough money to start the business alone, so I convinced a family member and partnered with him to startup the business, so we shared the profit according to our contribution, strictly business terms no bringing in family sympathy.

Shortly after my NYSC, I ventured into another business because the other business shutdown due to poor management by the people I handed it over to while going for my NYSC.

So I relocated to Lagos after my NYSC and started another business in partnership with a secondary school classmate I reconnected with at a Church service in Lagos.

This time, it was diesel supply business. I used this to keep myself busy while applying for jobs and attending interviews.

From there, I saved up some capital too before I got a small job and quit the business- my mistake number 1! Don't quit your business for any job that pays less than ₦150,000 as at today.

Consistency is the key to success in business and entrepreneurship; be consistent in one business and let people know you with that one business, and you will sure become a success with time; I applied this principle in my business life, and today, it has paid me hugely.

Haven been active in business for some years now, I can boldly tell you that there are still businesses you can start from your home or office with anything between ₦20,000 to ₦100,000 and still make profit, and they include:

No doubt, gadgets and phones are one of the hottest products to sell in Nigeria today; this owe tribute to the increasing demand of modern communication amongst young and old Nigerians.

You can contact me for details of how to buy phone accessories at cheap wholesale price.

2. Bean Cake Frying
If you want to be rich or financially successful in life, you must take away shyness and pride.

Bean cake, also known as 'akara' is no doubt a fast moving consumer item that sell well in any part of Nigeria. If you want to make big money from this, then locate a business area, market or office environment with many offices or companies and set up your bean cake frying business and watch out the result.

Note: package yourself well, be neat, keep your frying pan, fire, etc clean and modern, and watch people beg to give you their hard earned money.

Add something like: fried chicken, gizzard, potato, etc to it and see what happens.

Everybody loves to eat, we all are working to eat and live longer....so no matter your class or status in life, you must eat.

Now, you need to cash in on this secret to make some cool cash for yourself and possibly turn it into a big restaurant brand, it's very possible, all you need is dream, strategies, start and expand!

Wondering how to start this business? You don't need heaven and earth to start it, just start with your existing cooking utensils; wash them clean, get a gas stove....wake up early, go to market, buy the ingredients, cook, package in a cooler, get your neat and stylish plates and spoons ready, get take away packs in case....buy a wooden bench, like 2 or 3 for a start, now find an office environment where there are companies or corporate offices and go find a corner with your umbrela.

If you can't cook, partner with a lady or guy that knows how to cook because being able to cook good and tasty food (rice, beans, fried plantain or dodo, vegetable soup, afang soup, egusi soup, etc) is the key to growing fast in this business.

For details contact me.

This is similar to the business explained above. The only difference is that you won't be cooking but rather will rely on snacks; doughnut, meat pie, buttered bread, toasted bread (buy a toaster, get egg mixer too, so u can toast bread for customers on request), get a cooler, ice block, soft drinks (coca cola, sprite, pepsi, malt, viju milk, etc).

5. Food Stuff Sales:
Like I said earlier, remove shyness and pride if truly you want to make it financially big in life. Most shy and proud people end up broke and needy, if you doubt me, check around you...all those guys and ladies that don't send anybody and do crazy things to survive always end up popular, influential and of course rich, while the shy ones beg to feed

Back to the topic....food stuff sales...focus on stock fish, dried fish, beans in large scale/small scale depending on your startup capital.

If you do this well, you may end up establishing big food stuff store than you ever imagined....i know people who started small in this but now big and living luxury life like those in entertainment industry.

This business has made so many broke guys and ladies financially independent and still making more.

The most thriving is women salon....if you are a guy and you can lower your pride to learn how to make and fix women's hair, then you are on your way to stardom and no more spending to get a girlfriend if you are single...lol....because ladies, I mean super pretty ladies will be flocking around you like bees flock around nectar.

All you need is a good location, know your job...be jovial and free, and money will chase after you.

One secret to making money is doing the opposite of what others are doing....break the tradition....defile the rule, how? for instance, if you are a guy, instead of going to learn how to barb and opening a male barber salon, learn how to fix women's hair and open women hair salon instead‎.

Same way, if you are a lady, instead of learning how to fix women's hair, go for male barber salon and watch all the guys run to your barber shop just to feel your hands on their big head lol.

But please, make sure you know your job....learn to do a very distinct and lovely job.

Marketing and sales are the heart of every business or company....so anybody that can help business and company owners sell their products and services will sure be rich!

This is exactly what Facebook, Twitter, etc are doing to make money....they established a platform where people gather to socialize and catch fun...and they monetized their platform by using it to market businesses and companies....hence, driving sales for their products and services.

Now, you don't have a popular website or social media platform like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc...but you have skill....you have time....and you know people too.

Now, think, you have some unemployed friends, classmates, paddies, etc....coordinate them and build an independent marketing company that will focus on helping different business and company owners sell their products and services on commission base.

Do you know why business and company owners will accept working with you? Because they don't need to pay you monthly salary whether you bring in sales or not....so they will only pay you when you make sales for them, hence you have helped them to cut down cost and maximize profit.

What products to market?

Phones....cleaning services....audio visuals....fuel, gadgets....wedding event solutions....party event solutions....flight tickets....hotel reservation....insurance plans (don't fear this, people are making huge money from this), cars, lands, properties, clearing and forwarding services, web design solutions, social media solutions, etc.

Now, to add value to your customers and to attract them, you will need to strike a special deal with the businesses and companies you want to market their products and services to get discount on sales....so that people will see an advantage buying from you than buying directly from the main business owner or company.

Form a group of say 5 ambitious and focused people; best practice is 3 pretty ladies, 2 guys....

This is self explained....you don't need much money to start this....don't take it as a hobby....take it as your business....handle it the way business owners handle their business and success will be yours.

If you need more info on how to get started....kindly contact me or simply get my ebook bundle for a detailed guide.

9. Mini Importation:

This topic has been over-emphasized....find time to search and read through different articles on this topic....or get my ebook bundle for eye-opening step-by-step guide.

Transportation business is a very lucrative business in Nigeria if not for bad drivers!

Many people have passive capital they would have loved to invest in transport business, but with the stories of how drivers (bus, taxi, keke, okada) swindle owners who spent their hard earned money to acquire the car, bus, keke, or bike they are driving is enough to discourage people from investing in this business.

Now, every problem in the society creates an avenue to become rich for smart thinkers in that society.

So to cash in on this problem of bad drivers, you can liaise with your church pastor or imam to set up a transport management business, targeting your church members as first clients.

Now, you will need to find a way of hiring only credible drivers with traceable personal information....in case he decides to misbehave.

I will also suggest you recruit drivers from your Church or Mosque....shame won't let them mess up.

Follow them up on hourly basis....morning, mid-day and evening to ensure all is well with the asset (vehicle, bike or keke).

You will charge every transporter a monthly management fee....the driver will pay to you, and you remit back to the owner of the car, keke or bike, after deducting your own agreed monthly management fee.

Someone I know charge ₦20,000 for keke‎, ₦30,000 for bus (danfo), ₦50,000 for LT bus.

The game here is to get as many vehicles and tricycles (keke) as possible to manage.

I will be dropping my pen here for now....if you have any question or need any info, don't hesitate to contact me and I will be glad to assist you.

I really am passionate abt biz. Currently I do a contract job with a bank earning management salary, which isn't enuf. But appreciate.

And also enrolled for a B. Sc program.

Before all these, I rented a shop where i set up a barbing saloon, but the operation/continuation was difficult becoz of lack of patronage and expertise control. So i was doing and learning it myself until I applied for the dis bank job.

Now am thinking of selling Okrika shoes n clothes there. And also there is a gulf 2 a friend of mine wants to sell @100k wia i can sell sm of these things on mobile.

Also I hv a plot of land in my hometown i need to start doing sth on...If i can do a biz on it now, what kind of biz could that be? And where can i get a capital. And if I want to develop it for residence now, where can i get d funding also? Can I get a developer on that?

All these I want to them on part time basis.

Kindly contribute ur ideas and advise positvely also.

Thanks
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by ourchoice(m): 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
DaCharis2016:

I really am passionate abt biz. Currently I do a contract job with a bank earning management salary, which isn't enuf. But appreciate.

And also enrolled for a B. Sc program.

Before all these, I rented a shop where i set up a barbing saloon, but the operation/continuation was difficult becoz of lack of patronage and expertise control. So i was doing and learning it myself until I applied for the dis bank job.

Now am thinking of selling Okrika shoes n clothes there. And also there is a gulf 2 a friend of mine wants to sell @100k wia i can sell sm of these things on mobile.

Also I hv a plot of land in my hometown i need to start doing sth on...If i can do a biz on it now, what kind of biz could that be? And where can i get a capital. And if I want to develop it for residence now, where can i get d funding also? Can I get a developer on that?

All these I want to them on part time basis.

Kindly contribute ur ideas and advise positvely also.

Thanks
Hmmm, first I want to apologize for late reply....if you still need my contribution on this, kindly reply, cheers
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by CosmicJames(m): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
ourchoice:
Hmmm, first I want to apologize for late reply....if you still need my contribution on this, kindly reply, cheers
Welcome back boss! Happy new year to you!!
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by DaCharis2016: 7:49am On Jan 28, 2017
[quote author=ourchoice post=52612073]Hmmm, first I want to apologize for late reply....if you still need my contribution on this, kindly reply, Cheers
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by babytejiri(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
What business can I do in Nigeria? That's a question many people have continued to ask.
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by paintworld(m): 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
cool
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 28, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
@op, you forgot prayer and deliverance centre.

Trust me it cost less than 10k
This is the most lucrative, there are many stupid, and lazy people in Nigeria that does not know that prayer is not in the success equation.
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by Prec1ous(m): 8:34am On Jun 18, 2017
Get over 172 Hot business ideas in Nigeria now and start your entrepreneural Journey

172 Hot business ideas in Nigeria
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by mendelsmattress: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
HOW TO MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY RESELLING QUALITY FASHIONABLE RUBBER MEN SUEDE SHOE
This cute, lightweight and stylish Men Rubber Suede Shoe is a must have for Men this. They are excellent for leisure, casual and official outings
Features
Bronze belt tendon detailing
Durable and comfortable
Shock-absorbent and skid-resistant
Men get that elegant and stylish look
Material: 100% Suede coated Rubber
Sole Type: Suede Coat
size available: 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 & 45
COLOURS: BLACK, BLUE, RED
HOW DO I START?
Bulk Wholesaler/Reseller
You can start with little capital, no stringent condition to get started. You have good profit margin (the difference between the wholesale prices and the recommended unit prices) Because the product is HOT SELLING , you do not have stiff competition. You enjoy the monopoly of selling the product in your location. You don’t need an office space to get started; you can operate from the comfort of your home and deliver to the customers that want to buy.
As a reseller the minimum you can start with is N30,000 (1 CARTON- 30PCS)
Let us do some calculation:
Reseller buy 1 CARTON(30pcs) @ N30,000 which is N1,000 each and sell for N2,000/pc
If u can sell 5 CARTON in a MONTH your profit - 5 cartons (150 pcs) x N1000 profit margin each = N150,000
Wow! What a lucrative business!
Become a distributor, buy in bulk and sell to resellers or use marketers
SO, IF YOU COULD MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY SELLING BY YOURSELF THAT MEANS YOU CAN MAKE MORE BY LEVERAGING ON THE EFFORT OF OTHER PEOPLE.
I KNOW YOU WANT TO HEAR THIS
This is what is called the POWER of leverage: ie by leveraging on other people effort.
Get sales agents
You buy the item for N1000; you give the marketers @ N1,500 while they sell @ N2,000
Let us assume you have 10 marketers that sell 5 carton each in a month.
Let us do the calculation
10 (marketer) x 5 carton (Rubber suede shoe)= 50 carton
50 carton( 1500 pcs (total the marketer sold) x N500(profit each) =N750, 000-
ie you will be making N750,000 MONTHLY
Oh my GOD!
To become a RESELLER/DISTRIBUTOR CALL: 08036911296, 08033264815, BETHELMENDELS INT'L LTD
27 Atunike Olabanji Street, Off John Olugbo street, Off Balogun Bus stop, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos
www.bethelmendels.com.ng

Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by Carmal90(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
mendelsmattress:
HOW TO MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY RESELLING QUALITY FASHIONABLE RUBBER MEN SUEDE SHOE
This cute, lightweight and stylish Men Rubber Suede Shoe is a must have for Men this. They are excellent for leisure, casual and official outings
Features
Bronze belt tendon detailing
Durable and comfortable
Shock-absorbent and skid-resistant
Men get that elegant and stylish look
Material: 100% Suede coated Rubber
Sole Type: Suede Coat
size available: 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 & 45
COLOURS: BLACK, BLUE, RED
HOW DO I START?
Bulk Wholesaler/Reseller
You can start with little capital, no stringent condition to get started. You have good profit margin (the difference between the wholesale prices and the recommended unit prices) Because the product is HOT SELLING , you do not have stiff competition. You enjoy the monopoly of selling the product in your location. You don’t need an office space to get started; you can operate from the comfort of your home and deliver to the customers that want to buy.
As a reseller the minimum you can start with is N30,000 (1 CARTON- 30PCS)
Let us do some calculation:
Reseller buy 1 CARTON(30pcs) @ N30,000 which is N1,000 each and sell for N2,000/pc
If u can sell 5 CARTON in a MONTH your profit - 5 cartons (150 pcs) x N1000 profit margin each = N150,000
Become a distributor, buy in bulk and sell to resellers or use marketers
SO, IF YOU COULD MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY SELLING BY YOURSELF THAT MEANS YOU CAN MAKE MORE BY LEVERAGING ON THE EFFORT OF OTHER PEOPLE.
I KNOW YOU WANT TO HEAR THIS
This is what is called the POWER of leverage: ie by leveraging on other people effort.
Get sales agents
You buy the item for N1000; you give the marketers @ N1,500 while they sell @ N2,000
Let us assume you have 10 marketers that sell 5 carton each in a month.
Let us do the calculation
10 (marketer) x 5 carton (Rubber suede shoe)= 50 carton
50 carton( 1500 pcs (total the marketer sold) x N500(profit each) =N750, 000-
ie you will be making N750,000 MONTHLY
Oh my GOD!
To become a RESELLER/DISTRIBUTOR CALL: 08036911296, 08033264815, BETHELMENDELS INT'L LTD
27 Atunike Olabanji Street, Off John Olugbo street, Off Balogun Bus stop, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos
www.bethelmendels.com.ng

Your concepts good, but did you know it will be hard for people to know you with that name your bearing, find a keyword name and watch as you grow exponentially..
I have engaged Shoesbio.com for sale, interested Halla at me.
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by talk2eshin(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
ourchoice:
I will interview you o...and one criteria to pass the interview is that you must perform a miracle....I will get someone for you to heal or sth to show me you can perform if we collabo grin grin

Just give him 1 mad man to heal. Simple
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by Wealthandjobs: 12:03am On Jul 04, 2018
ourchoice:

2. Bean Cake Frying

For details contact me.

5. Food Stuff Sales:

What products to market?

9. Mini Importation:

You can get more business ideas from the app of the book "1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources" for free https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunkanmivaughan.bizdir

Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by prdeal: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
If you are a young Nigerian looking forward to start of grow your business both online and work from home business and learn how people are making money online join this now

https://mobile./YoungNigerianBusinessMinds
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by dd12345: 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hi
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by Lifestyleof9ja(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
you can have access to over 1000 practical business ideas and how to get free funding for this ideas
just click on this link to download from google playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunkanmivaughan.bizdir

Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by VivaciousEva: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
If you are a salary earner in Lagos and looking for online, personal loans to start a business with, I would recommend Easyloan (www.easyloan.ng). You can get between 50k and 1 million naira depending on your salary and you can pay back in instalments, between 3 months to 1 year. Easyloan offers a relatively low and flat interest rate of 5% per month.

You could also get a bonus of up to 1% per month, if you repay on time throughout your loan duration.

Application is almost 100% online though there is an offline option if you choose. You will normally receive your loan within 24 hours of fulfilling all requirements.

Call 09096665661 or 09080702018
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by Olufemisamuel: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hi everyone, i know you would agree with me that business can bre very interesting and even addictive at some point. You know what? Business done at home is completely soft work.
Before now, i normally think that those who refuse to take their hustle outside are lazy and therefore they can not gain. But this thought of mine was completely repudiated by my mom success in just a home business. My mom made N300, 000 from taking care of children at home, i mean that she was running home creche business.
Money can be very easy to get in this Nigeria, all you need is to be smart.
I have researched and i am going to provide to you freely very hot profitable business ideas that can cause you to gain so much money and the best thing is that it can be done at the comfort of your home.
Visit this link for those hot home business ideas https://www.manknow.xyz/2018/11/profitable-home-business-ideas-Nigeria.html
Re: 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 by naijabioworth(m): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
1. Bakery
In a survey carried out online by a group of enthusiasts, it was revealed that bread is the second most consumed snack in Nigeria and the third most popular food staple in almost all parts of the world.

They also noticed that the demand for bread would rise exponentially in the coming years due to the rapidly expanding population in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. This means more money too spend, more mouths too feed and an available labor force ready for work. So there is an unlimited array of consumers just ready to purchase as much as you can produce

https://naijabioworth.com.ng/top-businesses-in-nigeria-you-can-startup-easily-and-earn-huge-profits/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / Victor Okafor 'Ezego': The Story Of Nigeria’s King Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.