Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence (3054 Views)

Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) / Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo / Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by denko(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Our Democracy is dead

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by Topestbilly(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
shocked

We need Mr Lai to come n explain dis.

Is just 2 lovers not related to the election embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by Lekan111(m): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Maybe the sun was beating her too much he now try to help hercheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by luvmijeje(f): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
OP, I hope your eyes is working fine. The first cap has APC flag on it while the lady's own didn't.

At this point, you all should be bombarding us with the official results. Enough of this Propangada.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
luvmijeje:
OP, I hope your eyes is working fine. The first cap has APC flag on it while the lady's own didn't.

At this point, you all should be bombarding us with the official results. Enough of this Propangada.
Six HOA results has already been declared with the PDP winning all six
Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by Rad1cal: 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
luvmijeje:

And the APC chairman suddenly went cap less. Zombies don't ever cease to amaze us.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by luvmijeje(f): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

Six HOA results has already been declared with the PDP winning all six

I don't trust you........ Link?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by ThankGodEdeh(m): 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
Bursted
Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by PentiumPro(f): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
The least on people minds should be the results, people should be more interested in peace and safety of human lives in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by luvmijeje(f): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
Rad1cal:

And the APC chairman suddenly went cap less. Zombies don't ever cease to amaze us.

There are million and one reason why he could have gone capless. The Caps I'm seeing in the pix are not the same.
Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by Rad1cal: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
luvmijeje:

There are million and one reason why he could have gone capless. The Caps I'm in the pix are not the same.

They are the same. Stop being silly.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by denko(m): 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
The president maigaskiya that allow a federal minister, and Dg to go police station and free a common electoral offender without recourse to law
Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by Bugatie(m): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
This PDP trouncing of APC is my best news of the month.

God bless Wike.

Amaechi how market grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=luvmijeje post=43941564]

I don't trust you........ Link? [/quotehttp://www.nairaland.com/3000381/rivers-rerun-inec-declares-results/1
Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=luvmijeje post=43941564]

I don't trust you........ Link? [/quote
https://www.nairaland.com/3000381/rivers-rerun-inec-declares-results/1
Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by Bugatie(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
PentiumPro:
The least on people minds should be the results, people should be more interested in peace and safety of human lives in Rivers state.

There's peace already, and the people are more interested in APC/Amaechi's humiliation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by egalitarian78: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
f
Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by ndcide(m): 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
Even if they release the results and pdp wins all, pictures like this, is good as it helps people see APC for what they are. They always try to play on people's emotions. As if they are so clean and their opponents are evil. As if they don't kill for elections or rig or do one form of malpractice or the other.

In fact if we really want to sanitize the country, I think this should be on every blog, newspapers headlines etc. In fact, lalasticlala, should put this in the front page. After all, he puts those of wike's supporters who were arrested on the front page.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
River State is a PDP stronghold

Amaechi must stop killing people's kids for nothing

PDP did not go as far as killing people in order to impose their will on Kano or Lagos. APC must learn to allow peace reign!!!!

Buhari is a disgrace to democracy

Jonathan once said his ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian, well for Amaechi and Buhari the reverse is the case!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by Purplebirdrep: 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Error and fake change
Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by denko(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
Buhari Change is a fraud with Amaechi

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by baralatie(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
luvmijeje:

Look very close and notice the lady semitari has left his side in the first pic and she is now standing behind the accused in the second pic!

Buhari has looking been compromised

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by Opinedecandid(m): 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
It shall all fail.
Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by psucc(m): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
What's the guy in red trousers doing?
Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by idupaul: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
luvmijeje:

There are million and one reason why he could have gone capless. The Caps I'm seeing in the pix are not the same.

Fear God please

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by DauraDullard0(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
luvmijeje:

Look well. The damned APC symbol is still there. The woman's head is bowed so you won't see it well but a part of it is still visible.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
Wailers are crying, the thing dey pain them
Wailers are liable to die young!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by BossWike(m): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
luvmijeje:

Stop being a hypocrite, it is the same cap

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by coolscott(m): 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
luvmijeje:

[size=13pt]Although her head is a bit tilted further to her left, we can still see a little bit of the what you refer to as the APC flag. We can still see the white center.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by olokpa11(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
luvmijeje:

U need eye test seriously

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by Bigii(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
luvmijeje:

Zombi is dat an Apc flag Datz gucci logo and it appears in both caps

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence by luvmijeje(f): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
Okkkkkkkkkk! I've seen all your points. But what really nail the coffin for me is the 'woman' behind the man and the woman in question. Which begs alot of questions.

Who's she?

If it's true she is an electoral officer why will the police allow one of the parties to have access to her?

Why are they been protective of her?

What are all the major actors doing there?

Why are they not in the collation centre?

The most annoying...... Why are the major news outlets not giving us the results?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! / "BREAKING NEW" Tompolo Has Been Arrested. / "Dino Melaye Is A Bonafide Graduate" : ABU Zaria Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.