Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria (6292 Views)

The Best Developed State In South-South Region? / Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha / Kano One Of A Kind Underpass.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by dahaz(m): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
carinmom:

Har da sata grin grin grin
lol..ba ruwa na lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
Kano would have been greater save for religious fanatism. There are very very rich people in kano also. I was born and bred in kano. Spent almost all my life there, still frequent. I say this without bias, the day I took a trip to the east was when I knew ibos are the RICHEST in this country Jesus! See designs! See houses. These are people looking tattered in Alaba. Go to their hometown and see WONDERS. Where I went to in anambra nothing like mud house! God! I give it to the nnewis abeg.
I have travelled round the east on few occasions mehn their villages are no villages to me. I and my biz partners who went there were stunned. I will always respect the ibos when it comes to cash o. Mehn, you just see ibos staying in a rented apartment in Lagos 1room face-me-i-face-you but go and see his house in the village. (No wonder a friend of mine who bought Honda element told me he was ashamed to take it home as his mates are doing "70x better" *in his own words *)
Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Sorry to say this but in my opinion I think "only ebonyi is a village in south eastern Nigeria"
Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
Btw mutanen kano, ya kuke?
An fara ruwa a kano? (Has it started raining in kano?)
Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by Excelboi(m): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
sbaks:
Btw mutanen kano, ya kuke?
An fara ruwa a kano? (Has it started raining in kano?)
Yes, its raining on kano presently...
Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Excelboi:
Yes, its raining on kano presently...
OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghost Who Slapped Governor Rochas Okorocha Finally Confesses (pic) / Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) / Peacepro Urges UN To Embrace Reforms, As Guterres Return For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.