Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. (6240 Views)

Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs / Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times / Picture: The Girl Who Is The Jamaica Minister Of Youth And Culture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by tonte23(m): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2011
(PHOTO NEWS) - These photos led to the resignation of the Rwanda minister of youth and sports, Joseph Habineza, after a female university student in Rwanda posted them in portest against government profligacy.

Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by tonte23(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2011
pic2

Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by tonte23(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2011
pic 3

Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by tonte23(m): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2011
pic 4

Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by tonte23(m): 9:57am On Feb 21, 2011
pic 5

Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by tonte23(m): 9:58am On Feb 21, 2011
pic 6

Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by tonte23(m): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2011
pic 8

Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by namfav(m): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2011
jealousy?
Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by otokx(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2011
Bad belle
Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2011
What was he tinkin posing 4 pix.
Chei, c fyn chyks.
Wish i was in his shoe. cool
Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by ofala(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2011
Our politicians here do worst things with girls and still parade around as role models. Maybe its time for them to learn one or two things from "Rwanda"
Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 21, 2011
See flexing with fine babes, should be packing my bags and heading their way
Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by Kennyblues(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2011
What the heck with what the young man did, he was only carrying out his oversight function as a Minister of Youth and Sport afterall those girls are still youths. Dancing and drinking is a kinda sport in Rwanda, Beaf all the way

1 Like

Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by ekubear1: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2011
Kennyblues:

What the heck with what the young man did, he was only carrying out his oversight function as a Minister of Youth and Sport afterall those girls are still youths. Dancing and drinking is a kinda sport in Rwanda, Beaf all the way
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by PhysicsHD: 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2011
Those women are pretty good looking. I gotta visit Rwanda someday.

The minister got set up. What was he thinking believing that those women actually wanted him? undecided
Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by ShangoThor(m): 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2011
Damn, that's GANGSTA, lol.

He should have Lawyered up, because it can be argued that his ministerial role requires interacting with the Youth. Nevertheless, thank God though that the subjects in the pics were not young boys, now that would have been a story.
Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by shotster50(m): 3:19am On Feb 22, 2011
Politics indeed is a very dirty game.
Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by Becomrichn: 4:39am On Feb 22, 2011
nigeria is not rwanda, in nigeria, you can have as many wives as possible.
I can have as many wives as possible. This is not considered Scandal in nigeria. Who you sleep with is not scandal in Nigeria. Obasanjo has many wives, he would have be impreach over all this, but in nigeria, it is not scandal. I can have children from as many women as possible. You would get impreach because nigeria law allow men to have as many women as possible. It is what Nigeria laws says.
Atiku had many wives. We are allowed many women under nigeria law.
Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by fstranger3(m): 4:45am On Feb 22, 2011
Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by Rhino5dm: 5:03am On Feb 22, 2011
Damn! everything look stage manage to me.

Nna mehn! see fyn chicks tongue tongue tongue.

wtf! i can even sign my dead warrant for those chicks cheesy grin grin
Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 22, 2011
No homo, Rwanda chicks are hawt. The ones I know put these girls to shame.

But just like every other African country, their men are "ugh, eww".
Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 22, 2011
Becomerich i have first dibs on you so enough of the chitchat. Nigeria can only afford one first lady unless you want us to be disgracing ourselves by struggling in public over who gets to sit next to you at official functions.
Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by EzeUche2(m): 6:02am On Feb 22, 2011
Seems like he is just having fun. Is that so bad? This is not as bad as the Liberian minister who had a video with two hookers.
Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by EzeUche2(m): 6:03am On Feb 22, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Oh shut up women. I have come across many Nigerian women who are UGLY. Especially when I go to Lagos.
Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by shotster50(m): 6:04am On Feb 22, 2011
Ileke-IdI

^^^^^^this clearly  does not  apply to Ekiti girls.
Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 22, 2011
EzeUche_:

Oh shut up women. I have come across many Nigerian women who are UGLY. Especially when I go to Lagos.

women?
Dont talk to me like that? Abi is it my fault that you attract the ugly ones?
My case is a lil diff, ugly African men just abounds.
Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 22, 2011
shotster50:

^^^^^^this clearly  does not  apply to Ekiti girls.

I suppose you're right. cool
Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by Becomrichn: 6:09am On Feb 22, 2011
tpiah! , nigeria law allowed for many wives.   there is no law that support first lady in nigeria,  but law support many wives.

I can have 10 wives as president. tpiah!  why. I am a yoruba man. Obasanjo had many wives. the others all have many wives. we tend to love women , were we come from , we are not gay.

As a yoruba man , if you dont have many wives, people think you have problem. with your thing.
Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by EzeUche2(m): 6:14am On Feb 22, 2011
Let me go to Rwanda though, since I speak French fluently. It is good being a French speaker. 

I wonder if they are Hutu or Tutsi. I hear Tutsis are hotter than Hutu. tongue
cool
Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 22, 2011
Well, like i said, one chair cant contain me alone talkless other wives. And i dont want to be struggling over who gets to sit next to you when we`re welcoming a visiting head of state or at the national assembly. I alone will require at least three chairs so im afraid any others will have to make do with your male secretaries or other politicians.
Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 22, 2011
That was for becomerich.
Re: Rwanda Minister Of Youth And Sport Scandal Photos. Why He Was Sacked. by Becomrichn: 6:31am On Feb 22, 2011
you most african marry many wives, my cousin married 7 wives and even 2 of them were on the same day. My father has 3 or 4 wives.

This is an african culture. look here is an african man getting married to 4 women on the same day.

look at this woman profile. Her name is Doyin Abiola, she married MKO Abiola even with a PHD. and even train in harvard.  I think as a third wife.

She hold a PhD  in Mass Communication from the State University of New York, USA . Prior to this, she had her Bachelor of Art (Combined Honours) Degree and Master of Art in Journalism from the University of Ibadan, Nigeria and University of Wisconsin, Madison, U.S.A

Even with all this degree she became a third wife. How can you  claim she is not educated or was force into the marriage. No way.

It is our culure and believe. You can force your own believe on others.
Most Yoruba men are polygamist. even christain. it is a cultural thing and not islam, but more of Yoruba culture.

Instead of a woman been alone, we marry them into our families. Some time they already have children. Even when we see a woman single a wife sometime ask the husband to marry the woman to become her husband second wife, if she like her .

In my cousin case, it was his first wife who married the second and third wife for him on the same day. she was the one who represented the family.

[img]http://www.imfb-bank.com/images/DoyinAbiola.PNG[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit / Transcript Interview Of Commandant Obafaiye Shem At Channelstv#my Oga At The Top / 750bn Agriculture Intervention Fund To Be Created By FG & CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.