Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,234 members, 7,842,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Letter To Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (981 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon / The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Bypass, Calabar: How Nigeria Is Strangling Her Own / Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by lanregbade(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
LETTER TO DR GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN
Sir, You have left Nigeria in a mess that will take 20years to erase. When you were in U.S in November Last Year , you said no arms money was diverted, You claimed the new administration lied.. yet today, we have confessions from members of your party and other parties who have admitted collecting huge sums from NSA. You have refused to comment on this issue. You shared dollars and ruined our Naira, Sir. You awarded multi-billion Naira contracts to militants while you also admitted doing nothing for even your people in the Niger delta. Mr Former President, You ruined Nigeria..... You ruled when crude oil was sold for over $100 per barrel, you did nothing for Nigeria. The rail Projects are funded by Chinese loans.. Soldiers complained for lack of arms , you took them to prison instead. Have you heard the confession of your Chief of Defence Staff Rtd Air Chief Marshal Badeh..Sir the man said no arms were bought to fight bokoharam. Sir at the opening of your campaign in Lagos in 2014, You claimed that you couldn't tackle Bokoharam because arms were not bought in the 80s... Mr Ex President you did Nigeria great disservice. You are not an honest man. while Nigerians were roasted with bombs everyday, the money for arms was used for your re-election, God being kind to man.. You lost that election. That Bokoharam that took you a whooping 6years to tackle, has been substantially degraded. We no longer see them killing 100s of Nigerians and bragging. Conscience will never allow you speak on National TV in the country again. I have written the truth, based on facts, I challenge you Sir to check these facts if you never said the things herein. Now I wait to see insults flow from haters of truth and worshippers of money and man........................... Pls. Let comment SAI BABA!!!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by youngaz(m): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
Well well well.......although i dnt totally blame Jonathan 4 all d crisis during his tenure,......wat iz being written here iz pure fact wat i dnt now knw iz was he sleeping wen signing dose documents or some of d Jagabans in PDP were d 1 pushing him to do their wills......either way sha nah dem sabi....bt wait oooo iz it true badeh said no arms was boughtshocked if so den why am i seiing some pple here saying dat weapons d NA are using was purchased by jonathan

4rm a political aparthist......#i hate politics..grin (seriously ni oooo)
Re: Letter To Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
OP receive sense! The level of Zombism among APC supporters is alarming!

9 Likes

Re: Letter To Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Danzakidakura(m): 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mohammadu Buhari Dan shegiya ya nuna muna inda GEJ YA SA CHI KUDI, or remain silents for ever Zombie.

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by DaBullIT(m): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
True talk

Wailers are not happy
Re: Letter To Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
whatever!!
Re: Letter To Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by DMerciful(m): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
Zombie in its purest form!

5 Likes

Re: Letter To Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by lanregbade(m): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
Now I wait to see insults flow from haters of truth and worshippers of money and PDP (poverty development Party)
Re: Letter To Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by kenrish2(m): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
lorbish. keep hanging on the past as an excuse not to move forward

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by lanregbade(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
kenrish2:
lorbish. keep hanging on the past as an excuse not to move forward

You are own ur own oooo
Re: Letter To Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
... and the long tales continues

1 Like

Re: Letter To Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by BossWike(m): 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Frm a silly zombie

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by bobmalu83(m): 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
there is no amount of of essay writing against Jonathan that will stand. no wonder, the Bible said, when the righteous are on d throne d ppl rejoice n when d wicked are ruling d ppl...........

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PDP Clears All Rivers House Of Assembly Seats So Far Declared By INEC / FG To Boost Economy With N350bn / Bukola Saraki Arrives CCT With Loud Greetings From Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.