Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,054 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon (34487 Views)

Buratai, 13 Others Taken To U.S. District Court Over Biafra Protests. / Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra / Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by kirajustice: 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Former Nigerian head of state, Yakubu Gowon has advised the leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu to consult with the daughter of former Biafran leader, Odimegwu Ojukwu over his agitation for secession.

PoliticsNGR gathered that Gowon in a recent interview said that those agitating for the country's disintegration have a poor sense of history. He told Punch;

"Those who think of causing problems for Nigeria should, for God’s sake, think twice. I think we have had Biafra before and it has ended.

Don’t resurrect it. Think of the sufferings of the people in those days, don’t recreate it because any leader will not want to be a party to dismembering the country.All those who are calling for disintegration, let them think twice. Let them ask, will the authorities accept it?

I can assure you I did not accept it and that is the reason why when it was threatened; we had to do something which we didn’t like to do because we know the sufferings of the people.

My prayer to all Nigerians is for them not to think of self-interest by pushing for the disintegration of the nation which we had shed blood to sustain.

It is more valuable to me than anything and I will certainly not be a party to or support anyone who is fomenting trouble."

On Nnamdi Kanu, Gowon said; "I understand that you were one of those who were supporting one Nigerian in the United Kingdom, for God’s sake, don’t foment trouble which is dangerous for this country.

I will like him to consult Ebele, Ojukwu’s daughter, to know the way we related with Ojukwu; I want to see love among all Nigerians."

http://politicsngr.com/2017/10/01/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-must-consult-ojukwus-daughter-gowon/

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by eagleu: 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
Gowon, always a looser, never a leader.
A leader would have commented before Buahri army killed Nnamdi Kalu, now that the army has made NK disappear suddenly Gowon has emerged to offer his own advice--to the dead man.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by Lomprico2: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
Who are you going to consult for the massacre fulani terrorist are doling out to ur people in plateau?

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by AnodaIT(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
He is consulting with Ndi'Igbo and that is all that matters

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by months: 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
God will punish u Gowon.

Did u not see that ur son spent 25 years in prison becos of the crimes u commited?

It does not end there, ur generations born and unborn are cursed.

The Lord...visits the iniquity of the fathers on the children and the children’s children, to the third and the fourth generation. (Exodus 34:6-7 = Deuteronomy 5:8-10)

YAKUBU GOWON
Legacy:worst murderous regimes
Nigeria (1967-70)
Regime Military dictatorship

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-2091670/Hitler-Stalin-The-murderous-regimes-world.html#ixzz4uGRNOFiW

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by eagleu: 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
A "leader" like Gowon ought to have published his own account of the civil war by now, for historical and civic purposes, instead he is going around the country making stupid statements about people.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by DabuIIIT: 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
Sharraap there..go and consult Fulani herdsmen over plateau jos

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by Omeokachie: 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
Mr. Gowon, can you give a scorecard of the implementation of your 3R policy post the civil war?

Nigeria's healing can start from there, seeing that alot of things have avoided being discussed in the fear of the powerful rolling out the tanks...

What we have is that anytime a group of people ask questions relating to the civil war, what they get in place of answers is the threat of violence and a revisit of the atrocities committed by the powerful!

31 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by centoke30(m): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by Isokowadoo: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
Gowon didn't say these things, APC propaganda at wrk

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by LexngtonSteele: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2017

That's Nnamdi Kanu breaking the world record running Aba - Abidjan Marathon grin

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by LUGBE: 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
This man sad

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
Shelloween:
Today is my sister's birthday, show her some love...... Just LIKE it.

Tell her I'll come for her, I'll love her and she'll love me back ....
Fine omoge grin

BTW happybirthday to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
Shelloween:
Today is my sister's birthday, show her some love...... Just LIKE it.
i like your sister oooooo,fine girl.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by Eastfield1: 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
are they still trying to intimidate us??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by amjoseph19: 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
Just imagine such utterance.
Gowon, My father fought duting the war, My father lost his brother during the war. He now uses hearing aid due to the effect of the war. My father still absolutely want Biafra.
He lost alot and he is ready to sacrifice more for Biafra.

Listen, the only that can stop Biafra agitation is total restructuring. and we have a very small window for that. we should make use of it before it becomes too late. the quest of Biafra is seriously gathering momentum. The Python dance shifted alot of mindset to the Biafra struggle.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by Ngokafor(f): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
The ever clueless Gowon at it again.....Silly man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by twilliamx(m): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
Consult with who?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by madridguy(m): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by omooba969(m): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
I don't know why we keep giving NK & IPOB undeserved relevance. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by superstar1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
Omeokachie:
Mr. Gowon, can you give a scorecard of the implementation of your 3R policy post the civil war?

Nigeria's healing can start from there, seeing that alot of things have avoided being discussed in the fear of the powerful rolling out the tanks...

What we have is that anytime a group of people ask questions relating to the civil war, what they get in place of answers is the threat of violence and a revisit of the atrocities committed by the powerful!

Nnamdi Azikiwe, that abandoned his people in their most critical period in history, should render the account of all the funds FG released into his ACB Bank, during and after the war.

We will keep sending you back to your lying defeated fathers and uncles to learn history by confronting them with the bitter truth NL keeps exposing you to.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by godox2(m): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
No need, Kanu has abandoned the SHEEPS.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by purplekayc(m): 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
eagleu:
A leader would have commented before Buahri army killed Nnamdi Kalu, now that the army has made NK disappear suddenly Gowon has emerged to offer his own advice--to the dead man.
he's dead?! ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by Flatties: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
: cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by months: 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
Gowon think about the consequences of ur action on ur children and the suffering that still awaits dem becos of ur evil deeds.

No evil deeds go unpunished.

That boy suffered for 25 years becos of u.

More of ur seeds will suffer similar faith and worst.

If not for Obama presidency, he was meant to die in Prison. He had already been condemned.

Think about that before u open ur smelling mouth to address the Igbo nation and by extension the Biafra nation again.

https://www.360nobs.com/2015/11/obama-grants-yakubu-gowons-son-musa-freedom-after-22-years-in-us-prison/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by Ngokafor(f): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
superstar1:

Nnamdi Azikiwe, that abandoned his people in their most critical period in history, should render the account of all the funds FG released into his ACB Bank, during and after the war.

We will keep sending you back to your lying defeated fathers and uncles to learn history by confronting them with the bitter truth NL keeps exposing you to.

Keep twisting history and turning facts on its head..when you are tired you will realise the need to form your own odua country.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by Omeokachie: 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
superstar1:

Was that what your lying father told you?

If you are not Mr. Gowon, then you are definitely not in possession of the required information, son.

You have been noticed (your 2 minutes of fame has expired) and would not be responded to again.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon by ocelot2006(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
eagleu:

Do tell how Gowon is a loser. He's administration was responsible for the defeat of Biafra, and despite he "no victor, no vanquished" speech, he was clearly the WINNER. But hey, I guess you know something we don't.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband / Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos / Dino Melaye's Aide Releases Statement On His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.