Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

For Phone Engineers; Nokia 205. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / For Phone Engineers; Nokia 205. (537 Views)

Phone Engineers I Need Help!! / For The Phone Engineers In This House - How To Service A Phone And Make It Work / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Phone Engineers; Nokia 205. by FirstNigerian(m): 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Please dear NLders, my Nokia 205 has contracted virus. the
Internet and other apps are not opening and the phone system is taking time to process . I've reseted the
phone severally through the reset phone option, but the problem still persists.
Can Nokia 205 be formatted using a computer system because Nokia 205 doesn't have a USB port.

Please what do I do?
Re: For Phone Engineers; Nokia 205. by Tallesty1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
FirstNigerian:
Please dear NLders, my Nokia 205 has contracted virus. the
Internet and other apps are not opening and the phone system is taking time to process . I've reseted the
phone severally through the reset phone option, but the problem still persists.
Can Nokia 205 be formatted using a computer system because Nokia 205 doesn't have a USB port.

Please what do I do?
Flash it or take it to a phone engineer if you don't know how to.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Nigerian Made App Rush Mobile Game / I Need Someone To Help Me With This Calculation / Few Months Used Blackberry Z10 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.