Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Buhari Killing Democracy Now Trending On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Killing Democracy Now Trending On Twitter (2354 Views)

Fayose: Democracy Now In Danger Under APC / #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / Buhari Killing Democracy Instalmentally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Killing Democracy Now Trending On Twitter by wxyz1: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Buhari is killing Democracy and I Love it...

If you call me a Zombie, I will ask you what you for supporting PDP aimlessly!!

I Love APC....

We don't need to rig SS and SE to win presidential elections!!

We will RIG North west, North East and North central... !!

If you don't like APC, you can relocate to Togo!! Lol

Sai Buhari

Sai A pc
the Good thing is that APC and PDP supporters buy things in the same Market uses the same Naira, pay for the same electricity bill, buy fuel in the same filling station, we are in together.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Killing Democracy Now Trending On Twitter by shamecurls(m): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
[size=14pt]
BiafraBushBoy:
Buhari is killing Democracy and I Love it...

If you call me a Zombie, I will ask you what you for supporting PDP aimlessly!!

I Love APC....

We don't need to rig SS and SE to win presidential elections!!

We will RIG North west, North East and North central... !!

If you don't like APC, you can relocate to Togo!! Lol

Sai Buhari

Sai Apc
[/size]
Re: Buhari Killing Democracy Now Trending On Twitter by shamecurls(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
[size=1pt][s]
nnachukz:
Amaechi has Buhari's backing. That is why he goes on killing his people just for power and nobody is talking. He wants to create a state of insecurity in Rivers and then accuse the governor of failing to protect the state. This was the same card they played with Jonathan. Has anybody ever heard from Shekau or seen any video of him again since APC won? He has accomplished his job that is why.
[/s][/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video : Northern Youths Attempt To Beat Up Danbazzau Call Him Barawo / Restructuring Isn’t The Way Out For Nigeria —gov Ganduje / Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Are Not Different From Scam Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.