Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,296 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Obiano Rescues Victims From Motorcycle Accident, Cautions Reckless Driving - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Rescues Victims From Motorcycle Accident, Cautions Reckless Driving (595 Views)

Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident / Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) / Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Rescues Victims From Motorcycle Accident, Cautions Reckless Driving by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
The Anambra State governor, Willie Obiano, has cautioned cyclists against reckless riding so as to minimize the rate of accidents on the ever busy roads in the state.

Governor Obiano made this known when he rescued two victims from a commercial motorcycle accident along Enugwukwu road on his way to a function.

The crash, according to eye witnesses, was as a result of over-speeding in which the motorcycle rider had a head on collision with a car causing the rider and the passenger to sustain multiple fracture and bruises.

The governor who ordered that the ambulance in his convoy be deployed to the rescue operation warned cyclists against riding without crash helmet as serious sanctions will be meted to those who flout the instruction
http://www.channelstv.com/2016/03/20/190572/?utm_source=
Re: Obiano Rescues Victims From Motorcycle Accident, Cautions Reckless Driving by FreemanDave(m): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
This man keeps shocking me with his doings. He is what I wish all South South governors could be and more.

Even if he has so much shortcomings, he is better by far in comparison to the shames we have here in SS....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Rescues Victims From Motorcycle Accident, Cautions Reckless Driving by TheBiafran(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
selfless
thats why he was voted in
to serve the people
Re: Obiano Rescues Victims From Motorcycle Accident, Cautions Reckless Driving by myfantasies(f): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
FreemanDave:
Dis ur space wey u book na for wetin
Re: Obiano Rescues Victims From Motorcycle Accident, Cautions Reckless Driving by FreemanDave(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
myfantasies:
Dis ur space wey u book na for wetin

My candid opinion Ma.... grin
Happy Sunday
Re: Obiano Rescues Victims From Motorcycle Accident, Cautions Reckless Driving by myfantasies(f): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
FreemanDave:

My candid opinion Ma.... grin
Happy Sunday
Same to you cheesy
Re: Obiano Rescues Victims From Motorcycle Accident, Cautions Reckless Driving by ifyan(m): 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
Government of the people
Re: Obiano Rescues Victims From Motorcycle Accident, Cautions Reckless Driving by ifyan(m): 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
May God continue to bless Peter Obi for his vision
Re: Obiano Rescues Victims From Motorcycle Accident, Cautions Reckless Driving by ifyan(m): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
To everyone life is precious

(1) (Reply)

How Bad Is The Power(light) Situation In Your Area? / Nigeria's Innosson Now Make Fighter Jets Parts-CNN / 2019 Presidency: I Establish There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.