Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) (28186 Views)

Governor Udom Stops His Convoy To Buy From Roadside Banana Sellers / Fayose Quenching Fire At Phenrose Filling Station After Stopping His Convoy / SARS Officials Attached To Amaechi Attack Governor Wike's Convoy(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by ebosie11(f): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
The deputy Governor of Edo State Rt Hon Phillip Shaibu has gifted two tricycles to Meres Andrew Sabage and Beshiru at a brief ceremony in his country home Jattu, Etsako West LG of the state.

Sabage was the victim of the recklessness of Shaibu's convoy on the Ogbona-Fugar road that resulted in an auto crash, Saturday. The Deputy governor visited Sabage on his hospital bed on Saturday and promised to replace his damaged bike and off set his hospital bills. True to his word, he fulfilled his promised Sunday morning shortly after worshipping at the St Phillip Nero Catholic Church, Jattu. The other beneficiary, Beshiru was also an accident victim who caught the attention and sympathy of the Deputy governor.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/edo-deputy-governor-philip-shaibu-buys.html?m=1

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by gentility16(m): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
Thank God for sparing your life

1 Like

Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by UAE123(m): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
I seriously thank & appreciate the deputy Governor of Edo state for the tricycles he bought for the men but he should please caution his convoy drivers to also obey traffic rules thereby saving the lives of other road users

25 Likes

Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by soberdrunk(m): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
person way suppose 'sue' and get better 'settlement' way he go use retire early, ordinary 'keke' see as he dey dance like say he win British National lottery angry angry angry

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR AFFORDABLE AND DURABLE WINDOW BLINDS
Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by brunofarad(m): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
grin

You hit him with PRADO and bought KEKE for him..

God

Any man that decides to hit us with PRADO

May he buy us G WAGON grin

Amen

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by Iamwrath: 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Riddle me this

Is this empowering? What about monetary compensation? What about education?

I am sure the "" brief ceremony "" costs more than the Keke and the hospital bills put together

Who pays for the time the victim wasted in the hospital?

Did they charge his driver with reckless driving? As they would do if that Keke had hit someone? Or another common man's driver

Call me bad belle but these are things we should ask ourselves if we really want Nigeria to be great

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by Abbeyme: 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hmmm.

Thats nice and humane of the deputy governor.

For reckoning that the carelessness is of his convoy thereby taking charge and being responsible for the medicare and re-empowerment of the victims....

Kudos to him..

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by luvinhubby(m): 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
What happened to the reckless convoy drivers?

I guess, still on the deputy governor's convoy driving recklessly and hoping to hit another person, who may not be fortunate to be alive.

Nigerian politicians are reckless tyrants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by Jekwe1(f): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
He should resign
Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by Mlofficial: 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Maka why??
Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by Princess4ng(f): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Convoy wahala... Make Dem dey take am easy... No be Heaven dem dey go... Thank God no life was lost sha
Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by Harwoyeez(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Not bad but caution is d key..lives maybe lost due to recklessness
Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by Fabulosdave01: 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Instead of investing in capital projects. Not a bad move but I wonder when Africans will b free from slavery mentality
Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by collinsJn(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
All these their Drivers That drive As If they have Lives elsewhere.
Idiots.
Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by olaolulazio(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
See as the dude is dancing to an unplayed song.

Nice gesture and make sure u run a drug test on your drivers.
Biggest boy in his village...
Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by nwakibe: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
So the victim graduated from okada to keke
Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by sweetval: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
All this convoys should just be very careful while driving.. Life no dey double. If them kill d man now, even if u buy 50 tricycle, a dead man can not drive it.. A word is enough for the wise.. sad
Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by lielbree: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
angry
Keke

If na him pikin na Keke him for give am??
Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by Zico5(m): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
I see wonder o. No news about MMM at all today. U na don tire. I think the anti MMM wan die upon matter whe no consign them. Ignorant set of people, where is that abode for Buhari regime that some idiotics are willing to change people's mind. The only thing that can kill MMM is better change in this regime, Else people will continue to risk with their last blood. It has come to that level. Pls u are free to recover tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by SexyNairalander: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
booked
Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by Error111: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
shocked

Naija for life!!!
Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by KingSango(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
UAE123:
I seriously thank & appreciate the deputy Governor of Edo state for the tricycles he bought for the men but he should please caution his convoy drivers to also obey traffic rules thereby saving the lives of other road users

Agreed. Good advice. Love, Sango.
Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by Olateef(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
.What else could I do. I received a call of duty. I would have received my medal of honour if it weren't for you. It's probably not you but the evil within.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by ItzHoludex(m): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
OK.. seen
Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by Mlofficial: 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
Testing the microphone
Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by johnamedu: 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
#We are no longer asking President Buhari to develop Nigeria.

At this point, we are only asking him to return Nigeria to the state it was before he (Buhari) became President on May 29, 2015.

*Return our dear Naira to 170 per Dollar
*Return our bag of rice to N7,500
*Return our bankers to their jobs
*Return the over 400 multinational companies that relocated out of this country back to Nigeria.
*Return the thousands of Nigerians you made jobless back to their respective jobs.
*Return our economy to the fastest growing economy in Africa.
*Return Dangote back to his position as the richest man in Afirca.
*Return our only indigenous car manufacturing company, INNOSON Motors, back to production.
*Return free, fair and credible elections.

Pls Your Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari, forget about adding anything new, just do these and we will ask for no more.
#BuhariBringBackOurNigeria, plz forward it till it gets to President Buhari
ߘ0ߘ0ߘ0ߘ0ߘ

Pls send to all people in ur contact.
Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by jnrbayano(m): 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
UAE123:

Did he use his money to buy them?
Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
People deserve the government they get.

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by jnrbayano(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
person way suppose 'sue' and get better 'settlement' way he go use retire early, ordinary 'keke' see as he dey dance like say he win British National lottery angry angry angry

This country is a mess.

The jury should be out on that deputy Governor.

Buying Keke to save face.
Re: Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) by Sammypope4all(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
brunofarad:
grin

You hit him with PRADO and bought KEKE for him..

God

Any man that decides to hit us with PRADO

May he buy us G WAGON grin

Amen

That is if you're lucky enough to live and tell the story else Na Osas go the fles the jeep go club joker

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kolawole Babatunde And Mukaila Kazeem Dump APC For PDP / “Like. Share. Kill” – BBC Report On How Fake News Has Led To Deaths In Nigeria / Sharia Bill: Speaker Dogara Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.