Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Free Nigerian Music As Ringtone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Nigerian Music As Ringtone (6692 Views)

How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? / Wap Site 4 Download Of Mp3 Codec {mp3 As Ringtone} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Nigerian Music As Ringtone by tullaatee(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2006
I am working on the possibility of making Nigerians to enjoy FREE Nigerian music as ringtone on their phone without subscribing to download from their network. Different network charges various amount for this service, I believe it should be free. I just got to the solution last week after being on this project for more than a year. If you are interested in having any Nigerian music as ringtone on your phone, send the music title to me at butiquoworld@yahoo.com . Your phone must have WAP or GPRS

Also, i am still on another project to send free text message from diffrent network within Nigerian network. My believe is that if it is possible in other contry , it is also possible in Nigeria. Or what do u think
Re: Free Nigerian Music As Ringtone by kasimusa(m): 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2006
If nigeria would have people like u, men things would be affordable. anyway am really interested on this project. what do we do
Re: Free Nigerian Music As Ringtone by tullaatee(m): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2006
Hi guys,I never knew I was created trouble for myself when i posted this topic. All the same, I appreciate the fact that I am able to do something for my country man free of charge. Great thanks to all of you who have mailed me and recieved their requested ringtone such as Boye, Tolu, Naomi etc. Hail to you all for getting back to me. Just to show that afterall it is true. However, I could not process some people's request because either I do not have the album requested for the track requested. There are some cases that I have never heard of the music being requested for. I therefore want to suggest that to help me help you better, I will like people whose requested i have not been able to attend to send me the track as attachment thu e-mail. That is all. This will help me configure the track as ring tone and send back to whoever is requesting it.Thanks

*to download Lagbaja (Gra Gra track as ringtone) from your phone browser go to wap.mobilatory.com
The file ID is 757053
Enjoy yourself!
Re: Free Nigerian Music As Ringtone by amodu(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2006
That is a goode one from you, i pray God will strengthen you and help you in all your endeavors
Re: Free Nigerian Music As Ringtone by saintkola(m): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2006
sorry but it keeps sayn wrong file i.d- i mean 757053 for Lagbaja- gra gra. meanwhile could u pls post more song i.d's ? thanx

(1) (Reply)

How Airtel Nigeria Gives Out Your Phone Number To Others Without Notifying You / Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? / How To Fix Dream League 2019 Lag On Camon 11 And Camon 11 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.