Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

#RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner (61695 Views)

BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West / #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) / #riversrerun: Early Results Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by wilcox(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
I said this before, let me still say it again.
The day amechi came to port Harcourt it was all over the news, but just watch and be calm he will leave Rivers state unannounced. Shame go catch them all. We've given them Abuja but the entire enclave of Rivers state is a no go area for them.

5 Likes

Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by chrissamy89: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
All those that died in this whole saga in River state election do they know who won or lost?
Who will take care of their families?
we must be careful not to be use as tools by ANY politician

2 Likes

Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by oloriooko(m): 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
Fake election, democracy is raped in Nigeria
And if APC wins then its genuine abi
You so brain washed that you believe APC is better than PDP SHM!
Ogbeni they are both same: bunch of power hungry selfish evil twisted thugs labelled leaders PMB inclusive angry

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by stevLegend: 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
And rape is a crime. So, arrest the bloody rapists.tongue

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by Reference(m): 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
tickles2luv2016:

You are the greatest **** in history,so ali modu sheriff of PDP no be muslim abi,na deeper life im dey attend abi

Don't mind him. He doesn't know that is the way to de-market the PDP. If it ever holds any ambition of returning to the apex centre it has to win back the north which remains pretty much pliable unlike the west which hardly has any bridges left to burn. PDP you need the northern vote and the muslim vote or by the next election your market share will have shrunk to APGA status and Reverend Okotie's aspirations will look more plausible in comparison.
Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by xelly: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

Nawao, how pained you are. Well, no be me cause am na the ogas at the top. I mean those who can't keep election promises that can say A,B,C,D, when they win, they prioritise. If you are so pained, I guess you know who to give a hard knock? If you can't and can't bear the pain, you can hug the nearest transformer, jump into a lagoon or you carry the normal thing. Make sure say na you alone dey when i go explode.

2 Likes

Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by amtaken(f): 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
PDP! Power to the people!!!

APC! Fake!!!

nkiruhomann:
RIVERS RERUN: First Female Winner Emerges, Declared Elected To Represent Abua-Odual/Ahoada-East Federal Constituency
Betty Apiafi Declared Winner of Ahoada-East/Abua-Odual Federal Constituency.

Hon. Betty Apiafi of PDP declared winner of Abua/Odual and Ahoada East Federal Constituency seat.
ABUA/ODUAL
PDP 19188
APC 6468

AHOADA EAST
APC 3760

http://nkiruhomann.com/2016/03/19/live-results-update-rivers-rerun-unofficial-results-collated-far-unit-unit-basis/

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by Reference(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
networkrecharg:
[size=20pt]I still insist on fairness

EXECUTIVE ...PDP
LEGISLATURE ... APC
JUDICIARY .... PDP[/size]

In which state is this collabo, and is the judiciary now partisan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by openmine(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
pls help urself wit sum quick medication...pls i insist cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by yinkslinks(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Not pains but his life. Lol
ozoigbondu:

You can always jump into a lagoon to end your pains
Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by lomprico(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
tickles2luv2016:

You are the greatest **** in history,so ali modu sheriff of PDP no be muslim abi,na deeper life im dey attend abi
Pdp is neither christian nor muslim party so any body can be the national chairman! Meanwhile, Apc is a hard core jihadist islamic party! How do I know? Hell rufai is living up to expectation.

2 Likes

Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by DerrickzB: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

Lmao... E pain am oh... and what will u say about the usage of the army by APC to intimidate PDP stalwart and its supporters... gerarahia mehn...

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by sunsewa: 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
congrats to her, I know she will win,I even told her before the election, very nice and easy going woman,even with her wealth still humble and kindhearted, congrats to her once again.

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by networkrecharg: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
ASK WIKE IS THE CHIEF JUDGE DID NOT SWEAR TO BE LOYAL?

Reference:

Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by maimalari: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
We Nigerians still await inec to announce results. The commission is yet to announce a single result. God bless Rivers residents

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by jogojogo: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Congrats to the lady. Rivers people like this fake election. The original election that brought ogbeni aregbeshola how far?

Yes and thats why the state remains backward despite the enormous resources and potential to be at the forefront of development and civilization.
Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
i hope apc can now stop d kiling and pdp focus on governace .

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by adelod: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lucky u. so you survive this. congrat, but still be watching your back o. cos, hmmmm......

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by AtlanticBreeze: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
jogojogo:

Yes and thats why the state remains backward despite the enormous resources and potential to be at the forefront of development and civilization.
why you leave your state of osun that receives 6 million as allocation to be discussing Rivers is beyond me. Are you from rivers?

3 Likes

Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by omokab: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pedrop:
SS and SE have rejected muslim party APC formed by yoruba and Hausa/fulani muslims. Islam is not an option in Biafra.
likewise north and south west have rejected PDP christian party formed by SE and SS in Nigeria apart IPOB region. Thank God we are the majority. Ntorrrrrrrrrrr!!!
Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by Slickest(m): 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pedrop:
SS and SE have rejected muslim party APC formed by yoruba and Hausa/fulani muslims. Islam is not an option in Biafra.
Ode lele yiooo

U still dey dream biafra...

Lame name 4a country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by MDOLOFU: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
BossWike:
Pls help... After seeing the results of Rivers rerun, my gf now says she is in love with Wike... what should I do pls undecided
bad guy hhahhahahhahahahhaahaah
Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by lukency(m): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
TippyTop:
PDP is a party for men, women and youths.
The only elected female in APC is yes.... you guessed it, Tinubu's wife.
When u xpose ignorace in public it bcoms a disease.I hope dos who liked ur coment hv nt bin infected wit ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by crazyclown07(m): 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
Good News As it stands PDP 1- APC 0
After all satan done,PDP takes all the Glory

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by authority2006(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pedrop:
We have problem in this country with this kind of line of thought among our so called youth. If Hausa and Yoruba formed a party, what stopped Igbo to join them? That's politics of hate at its peak. With this, I'm interested in knowing how your party wants to win presidential election.
He even stated it like muslims and Christians are sworn enemies. SMH.

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by MDOLOFU: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Okirika LGA, Ward3, Unit 2 Senate: PDP – 89, APC – 5 House Of Rep: PDP – 78, APC – 17 Accredited Voters – 99
Obio Akpor, Ward 2, Unit 1 House of Assembly: PDP – 35, APC – 10 House of Reps: PDP – 34, APC- 10 Senate: PDP – 35, APC – 10
PH Ward 8, Unit 4 House of Reps: APC – 27, PDP – 56, APGA – 1, NNPP – 1 Senate: APC – 26, PDP – 59 Accredited voters – 85
PH Ward 20, Ozuboko, Unit 37 House of Assembly: PDP – 73, APC – 1 House of Reps: PDP – 73, APC – 13 Senate: PDP – 75, APC – 12
Omuma Ward 8, Unit 4 House of Assembly: PDP- 50, APC – 15 House of Representatives: PDP -40, APC – 23 Senate: PDP- 38, APC- 15
KUKU-TORU LGA Ward 4, Unit 10 Senate: PDP – 38, APC – 8 Invalid votes – 2 House of Reps: PDP – 37, APC- 8 Invalid votes -1 House of Assembly (Akulga Constituency 1): PDP – 36, APC-10 Invalid votes – 1 Total number of voters – 46
Kelga Ward 1, Unit 2, Adanta primary school House of Reps: PDP – 84, APC- 98 Senate: PDP – 86, APC- 102 House of Assembly: PDP – 84, APC- 100
AKUKU-TORU LGA Ward 7 Unit 9 House of Reps: PDP- 95, APC – 6 Senate: PDP – 97, APC – 8 House of Assembly: PDP – 93, APC- 1 Number of registered voters – 297 Accredited voters – 109
Omuma Ward 5, Unit 1 House of Assembly: PDP – 133, APC – 44 House of Representatives: PDP – 132, APC – 44 Senate: PDP – 134, APC – 43
Ikwerre Ward 3, Unit 19 Senate PDP – 5, APC – 1 House of Reps: PDP – 4, APC – 1 House of Assembly: PDP – 4, APC – 2
ASALGA Ward 5, Unit 10 House of Reps: PDP – 3, APC – 0 Senate: PDP – 3, APC – 0 House of Assembly: PDP – 3, APC – 0
Ikwerre LGA Ward 10, Unit 6 House of Assembly: PDP – 56, APC – 23 Invalid votes – 6 Senate: PDP – 55, APC – 23, Invalid votes – 7 House of Reps: PDP – 54, APC – 23, APGA – 1 Labour – 1 Invalid votes – 5
OGU/BOLO LGA, Ward2 House of Reps: APC – 136, PDP – 502 Senate: APC – 84, PDP
Omuma Ward 7, Unit 14 House of Assembly: PDP – 48, APC – 32 House of Representatives: PDP – 50, APC – 33 Senate: PDP – 50, APC – 32
EMOHUA, Ward 1, Unit 3 House of Reps: PDP – 109, APC – 75 Senate: PDP – 112, APC – 74 House of Assembly: PDP – 107, APC – 73
Obio Akpor Ward 10, Unit 23 Senate: PDP – 110, APC – 13 Invalid votes – 1 House of Reps: PDP – 112, APC – 13 Invalid voted- 9 House of Assembly: PDP – 116, APC – 12 Invalid votes – 6
Unit 6 Senate: PDP – 53, APC – 16 Invalid votes – 5 House of Reps: PDP – 50, APC – 18 Invalid votes – 5 House of Assembly: PDP – 49, APC- 17 Invalid votes – 6
Unit 27 Senate: PDP – 35, APC – 11 House of Reps: PDP – 35, APC – 12 House of Assembly: PDP – 35, APC – 12. Up on all d noise ameachi make
Unit 19 Senate: PDP – 76, APC – 28 House of Reps: PDP – 73, APC – 29 House of Assembly: PDP – 77, APC – 27
Unit 16 Senate: PDP – 70, APC – 11 House of Reps: PDP – 67, APC – 12 House of Assembly: PDP – 68, APC – 11
Unit 3 Senate: PDP – 64, APC – 18 House of Reps: PDP – 62, APC – 18 House of Assembly: PDP – 63, APC – 20
Unit 2 Senate: PDP – 31, APC – 6 House of Reps: PDP – 30, APC – 6 House of Assembly: PDP – 32, APC – 5
Omuma LGA, Ward 1, Unit 7 House of Assembly: APC – 21, PDP – 84 House of Reps: APC – 24, PDP – 87 Senate: APC – 25, PDP – 85
Phalga Ward 16, Unit 1 Senate: PDP – 51, APC – 19 House of Reps: PDP – 50, APC – 18
Abua / Odua LGA, Ward 10 House of Reps: APC – 99; PDP – 1,881
Unit 4 Senate: PDP – 5, APC – 9 House of Rep: PDP – 52, APC – 9 House of Assembly: PDP – 47 APC – 9 Invalid votes – 5
Unit 12 Senate: PDP – 65, APC – 23 House of Reps: PDP – 63, APC – 21 Invalid votes – 2 House of Assembly: PDP – 66, APC – 22
Unit 14 Senate: PDP – 84, APC – 31 House of Reps: PDP – 85, APC – 38 House of Assembly: PDP – 87, APC – 36
Unit 18 Senate: PDP – 79, APC – 15, Invalid votes – 3 House of Reps: PDP – 77, APC – 16 Invalid votes – 4 House of Assembly: PDP – 79, APC – 15 Invalid votes – 4
Degema House of Assembly constituency: APC – 1,659; PDP – 6,114 Onelga House of Assembly constituency 1: PDP – 7,256; APC – 1,848
Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by saintdennis(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
Just because things ain't rosy now due to the low oil prices, restructuring of Nigerian govt agencies to make em effective and anti-corruption drive.

Suddenly people here shouting PDP! Like they are saints!!!

Forgetting obj, yar'adu and gej have come and gone and this nation is still 'a paper giant'. But in reality an impoverished nation.

Supposedly all the people(northerners) who were ruining nigeria went to APC right? I bet you since obviously the tide is changing by 2018. They will be back in pdp. as candidates (same way sheriff came back and immediately became chairman). And i'll love to read the comments.

Most Nigerians been foolish since 1914.

3 Likes

Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by poseidon12: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
Beautiful lady. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by networkrecharg: 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
IN riVERS OOOH/... ASK WIKE
Reference:

Re: #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner by poseidon12: 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
herbie27:
Chai!!! I thought Ameachi is the biggest rigger in Rivers State bt he has been taught how to rig.

U mean Betty won in Abua/odual .

She has been in power since Peter Odili's administration, den Omehia, Ameachi and now Wike.

Wen all the L.G.A chairmen decamped to APC she remained in PDP.

Indeed Wike is the Man of the day.

I guess all those that decamped will be regretting now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-In-Nigeria Dress Day / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) / Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.