Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram (55506 Views)

Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her / Rihanna Gives A Blunt Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her To Add A Transgender Girl.... / E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by JoaHynppes(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
[size=14pt]well, I think she's happy that there's someone admiring her husband...no big deal,,,,,her husband can't leave dose asses ffs[/size]
Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by shamecurls(m): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
[size=18pt]Chai!

I don die o......

My friend talk say Ogbono soup sweet pass Okro Soup
[/size]
Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by Ada9103(f): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lolzzzzzz.........wise girl.
Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by LeFreakSoChic(f): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
halfricanadian:
Defending a serial cheat toolz im like dis for u sad

Are you minding that rude one with a fat behind like a Queen Ant? Like we dont know Tunde again. Keeping vigil on his page, I hope you also hide in the trunk of his car when he goes out.

1 Like

Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by Jacko1(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
I love ma toolz oh.... Lady wif class
D write up i felt toolz wud be like
Olosho ashawo
But nothing here
All u bloggers sef ehn
Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by Naff24(f): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:
But for how long will she continue to do this?

Even if she can do this on instagram, what about the ladies he meets on the street everyday when she is not there. How is she gonna curb those ones. A man who would cheat would cheat no matter how much you stalk his IG page.

She should trust her husband implicitly. This instagram comments stalking isn't it at all.

Tor I wonder oooooo, I wonder what she wants her husband to do when he sees such comment on her page despite how she gather everything!

Anyway, she just get married ni, e need to dey shark her wella, what would she do if she married to likes of RMD, Desmond Elliott nd co

Thief dey pursue Thief grin
Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by Deejavuu(f): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:
But for how long will she continue to do this?

Even if she can do this on instagram, what about the ladies he meets on the street everyday when she is not there. How is she gonna curb those ones. A man who would cheat would cheat no matter how much you stalk his IG page.

She should trust her husband implicitly. This instagram comments stalking isn't it at all.

Exactly!

People be giving themselves unnecessary headaches. (Ladies especially )
Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by favourlove1: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tools must be kidding me. She had better grow up else na high bp. How many ladies will she send such a reply to? The truth is, the bobo chose her to be his wife so y stalk him? She never start. She should ask omotola how she has coped for 20yrs . She wey just dey start. She never chichomtin. Upon say she be yokozuna. Take a chill pill girl unless you are insecure.

2 Likes

Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by badonkadonk: 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Would her policing stop the guy from cheating..!?

Guess she is still a learner..

1 Like

Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by bukola3: 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
yusaze:

If you want to admire Toolz’s husband you might want to consider another social network because Instagram is not where to do it.
Apparently Toolz is always on her husband comments section to catch ladies like one @jennymassy27 who she caught admiring her husband yesterday.

See screenshots below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDI8jCKIEww/?taken-by=captdemuren

Source : http://flexygist.com/see-toolzs-blunt-reply-lady-caught-admiring-husband-instagram/
Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by olatiler(m): 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
That was Naija woman for you, imagine mine did same to my Foreign friends last year
But thank God I award her with Red Card immediately on my wall
Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nairalanders reasoning and Mumu bloggers sef. Always trying to bring out smoke without fire cheesy
Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by AREWAINC(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
lolzzz like re u for really toolz be like if i catch u. This wan go pass amechi nd wike (war)
Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by PrettySpicey(f): 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
Very Good!!!

These "want-him-if-he's-taken" sistas no dey fear God at all.

Get yours, sista!

1 Like

Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by Greenback: 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
She gotta protect her investment.......make the toOLz nò turn to toKEz..

Thunda faya u there 4 whispering makinwa!

2 Likes

Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
cruzita:
her territory is not for sale
cruzita:
her territory is not for sale

that awkward moment when you hit "submit" twice b4 someone else takes ur space cus ur network was delaying tongue
Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
shamecurls:
[size=18pt]Chai!

I don die o......

My friend talk say Ogbono soup sweet pass Okro Soup
[/size]
till Jesus come ogbono go still sweet pass okro...

u've been eating the WRONG obgono
Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by fireforfire: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
cruzita:
abeg nothing like innocent for this world again ooo

Aswear.....everyone is a suspect
Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by Socketbet: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
Bitches are not smiling thou
Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
I guess she is not a tool like she calls herself.
Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
I didn't see the good in the looking o shocked

2 Likes

Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by tpiah01: 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
what should people say?

who is the person with glasses in the background btw.
Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by bid4rich(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
This one na LORD OF THE RINGS Ooo. na part wetin be this? grin
Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by Liljeez(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
But wait oh
d person dat screenshot dis tin battery is at 100%
ogbeni.......where d person dey see light lyk dat for dis country

1 Like

Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by 4nobody4every1: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
undecided undecided

Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
Houseofglam7:
How will that make her husband faithful
i wonder o .

If he wants to cheat on her, will he do it online?.
Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by shamecurls(m): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
Souljeezy:
till Jesus come ogbono go still sweet pass okro...

u've been eating the WRONG obgono

haaaaa

You re the one that has been eating the wong Okro soup

chai!

you dey miss my brother
Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by Jamean(f): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
davide470:
Loool! I like this.

Ladies/women who judiciously read through comments made on their guy's/husband's pictures. cheesy

There is no greater pride than seeing them having your back!

Is that how you want to be living your life
At a point you will deliberately start misbehaving, You know what is right but want to misbehave. Men and their baby like nature
Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by placeofallure(f): 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
praizeblog:
enieleni

Eniyaneleniyan "grin"
Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by placeofallure(f): 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
praizeblog:
enieleni

Eniyaneleniyan "grin"
Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
placeofallure:

Eniyaneleniyan "grin"
lol
Re: See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram by davide470(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jamean:

Is that how you want to be living your life
At a point you will deliberately start misbehaving, You know what is right but want to misbehave. Men and their baby like nature
I see you don't get my point, so never mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa Men Attack Adeniyi Johnson, See What They Did To Him / Toke Makinwa Goes Braless In New Photo, Falz & Other Nigerians React / Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.