Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt (39699 Views)

Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) / Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Rivers SARS Commander Holds Umbrella For Dakuku Peterside. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by sukkot: 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
wike jus killing people upanda

2 Likes

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by SouthernBreeze(m): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
Abeg leave the fool
AtlanticBreeze:

does it also cover murders and attempted assassination on presidents? Why is Buhari and Amaechi still working free

3 Likes

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by macino1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
He just got into one chance vehicle
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by erekoshe: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
PentiumPro:
PDP- Nest of killers
We thought they would have learnt their lesson but no, they've not.

If I tell you that your brain is an app, will u now start making use of it?

6 Likes

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by newsreviewguy: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
BossWike:
Apc propaganda party, am in rivers state the truth is Chief Emeka Woke, Chief of Staff Government House has just been attacked by gunmen said to be the security details of APC Chieftain Dakuku Peterside. His driver managed to drive the bullet ridden car into the compound of the Department of State Security, a stone throw from where the incident occurred. His current state is unknown as at this time. God have mercy.
It's unfortunate that same Dakuku is the first to call a press conference. Though Wike''s reputation has been dented and maligned but this act of the rivers apc is a macabre dance of shame.

This is definitely true... APC is just wicked just confirmed this story from an insider in PH.

15 Likes

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by Hypolyta: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tell me something i dont know
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by babestella: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hahahaha, Amaechi is a pathetic loser a pathologically irredeemable higooat.

I know they'll twist the narratives. It's reported about 2 hours ago that Dakukus security operatives opened fire on Wike's chief of staff. Amaechi continue.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by Daloks: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hahahahaha Sahara reporters we know who you are working for,

1 Like

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by olajizz01(m): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
Wike and his assassin cabinets.
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by tonte(m): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lol lies
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by Greenback: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
doctokwus:
Does immunity for governors also cover murders and attempted assasinations?
Why is Wike still a free man?

even if u wanna vent ur venom on ur nightmare,wike,do u have to do it on the alter of emptiness,stupidity,childishness,foolishness,etc that this thread so portray and which only hollow sponge brainers will salivate on? Shame

6 Likes

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by chinjo(m): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
The chief of staff trailed Dakuku peterside to the Gate of DSS then waited for them to open the gate for dakuku and after that they wanted to go into DSS office to assassinate dakuku before the men of the DSS opened fire on them. Kai APC can lie o. Even LUCIFER himself will be wondering where APC got their training from. Question is what was the distance between his car and theirs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by Greenback: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
Addme:
Assassinations and killings in Rivers State has nothing to do with the time.They do it anytime.

...and they do it in front of dss gate,premises and area,ba?
Guy,use ya head,na,haba!

4 Likes

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by maduxs: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
Who ever that cooked up this story is a bad cook
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pidggin:

Better, i understand what you mean, but the person in question will not attack in broad day light because of the office he presently holds. Yes a paid unkonown assasine can do such, but not somoeone who is presently holding a sensitive government position.

Would you have said the same about Orubebe? We don't know what really happened, I'm sure in time we'll find out but one thing I can say is that the demeanor, body language and utterances of Wike suggests a man who is uncouth and thuggish, so while I am giving the benefit of doubt, I wouldn't be surpsied if the Sahara version of events is correct.

The truth of the matter is that most Nigerian politicians are the same, the problem with PDP, is that by and large, the few relatively decent elements have left and it's the thugs that are left, so I wouldn't be surprised.

2 Likes

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders,pls dnt be deceived by anyone,both PDP & APC are chambers of blood thirsty vampires that want to take over power tru any means available.it wil do us more gud if they kontinew 2 kil themselves n spare d innocent ones like me n u.Remember "no political ambition is worth ur BLOOD" n if u go against the APC,"the dogs n the baboons will al be soaked in BLOOD".
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by orakao8: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
APC....AND THEIR FAKE NEWS
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by refiner001: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dis is UNBELIEVABLE..... :oDis is UNBELIEVABLE.....

1 Like

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by networkrecharg: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
WHY DOES WIKE WANT TO KILL EVERY RIVERS MAN....

WHY WIKE WHY

IMAGINE

CHIEF OF STAFF ARRESTED...
SSG ARRESTED
S.A. ARRESTED
COMMISSIONER BEATEN
COMMISSIONERS ARRESTED

IS THIS HOW MUCH CRIMINALS WIKE HAS IN HIS CABINET
SE BLOOOOOOOOD
newsreviewguy:

This is definitely true... APC is just wicked just confirmed this story from an insider in PH.

1 Like

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by luvprince4real(m): 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
Is that coming from sahara reporters?? Lies....

1 Like

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by rihzon(m): 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
hw come it's only sahara reporter that carries dis new? could dis b 2ru?
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by vickylala239: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
Addme:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/20/governor-wike%E2%80%99s-chief-staff-held-over-assassination-attempt-nimasa-dg-dakuku

Nigeria wit fake news...

If they actually wntd to kill dakuku... they culd Hv use sniper target him during campaign... or gathering...... wich is vry easy in Nigeria.....

Fake news
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
lielbree:
sad Ameachi should stop this nonsense... Sore loser
LOL cheesy
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by sunsewa: 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
Believe this then u can believe anything
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by tinsel: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
I lost all hope when a Governor said he will punch the president and send him back to his creator.

2 Likes

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by SeverusSnape(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pidggin:

Better, i understand what you mean, but the person in question will not attack in broad day light because of the office he presently holds. Yes a paid unkonown assasine can do such, but not somoeone who is presently holding a sensitive government position.

You too get sense Jare!

Bar man, give the lady a bottle of Martini.

2 Likes

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by daniska3yaro(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
chinjo:
The chief of staff trailed Dakuku peterside to the Gate of DSS then waited for them to open the gate for dakuku and after that they wanted to go into DSS office to assassinate dakuku before the men of the DSS opened fire on them. Kai APC can lie o. Even LUCIFER himself will be wondering where APC got their training from. Question is what was the distance between his car and theirs
bro,I tell u.

2 Likes

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by robosky02(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
this is true FALACY

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by 4nobody4every1: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clothes Spread On Rail At The Ministry Of Finance Building In Abuja (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" / Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.