Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt (39841 Views)

Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) / Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Rivers SARS Commander Holds Umbrella For Dakuku Peterside. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by PoosPoos: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pidggin:

Better, i understand what you mean, but the person in question will not attack in broad day light because of the office he presently holds. Yes a paid unkonown assasine can do such, but not somoeone who is presently holding a sensitive government position.

What if he decide to think anyhow and do the opposite?hope u go be him lawyer for court?
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by Pidggin(f): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You too get sense Jare!

Bar man, give the lady a bottle of Martini.

Lolz thanks , I need am grin

1 Like

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by overall90: 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
let me get this..
so if the COS wants Dakuku assassinated ,he will go with and also ride in the same vehicle with the assassins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by ozugo(m): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
pls lets not be deceived by concocted stories all over the social media about the arrest of Hon. Chukwuemeke Woke, the Chief of Staff to Rivers State Government by DSS. Its all false.

2 Likes

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by tazzmania(m): 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
Rivers big pass wike
Heard he even went to the police station to look for election results. Lol[code][/code]
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by Gaskia: 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Why would Dakuku be hunted after he had lost his battle at the supreme court?

If SSG wants to delete Dakuku, why would he not pay asassins and instead decide to be personally among those chasing him in broad day light?

If SSG is chasing him, why would he chase him to DSS office?

Why would SSG want to hit a Dakuku that could not win an election in his ward?

Between Dakuku and SSG, who is more of a threat to each others political career in Rivers state?

Who is the head of DSS and what is his connection to PDP or APC?

7 Likes

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
vickylala239:

Nigeria wit fake news...

If they actually wntd to kill dakuku... they culd Hv use sniper target him during campaign... or gathering...... wich is vry easy in Nigeria.....

Fake news
you watch way too much american movies..

Wake up to reality.

If it's that easy, there won't be any politician left in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by billyG(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
Wike Y!u are so wike(d)! cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by billyG(m): 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
It is high time Wike is Arrested & tried for all this killing.
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by mryccee(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
i see no dignity in this report,where are the pictures, all this are political propagada, if assassin are pay to eliminate an individual,what is the chief of staff doing in the cars of the assassins? please we should using politics to destroy our nation!
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pidggin:
If theyy wanted to assasinate him, will they do it in broad day light? Rubbish
All the people that were killed in River state was done in the middle of the night?
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by Jethrolite(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pidggin:

So you believe the lies?
How do you know it is a lie?
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by Toktee(m): 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
doctokwus:
Does immunity for governors also cover murders and attempted assasinations?
Why is Wike still a free man?
when ameachi said wike is working with ex militants,nobody believed him,iam waiting for snape,amtaken,chukwudi and lesbianboy to come and defend this arrested higher killer.
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by ybalogs(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
This is serious. If indeed he was caught during confrontation, Lots of things will be at stake.
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by rodbel(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pidggin:

Come off that lady... there is no time band allocated for acts lik that. Btw... Rivers state has been a hot bed of violenc in th past week... just in case u don't know
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by Alusioji(m): 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
BossWike:
Apc propaganda party, am in rivers state the truth is Chief Emeka Woke, Chief of Staff Government House has just been attacked by gunmen said to be the security details of APC Chieftain Dakuku Peterside. His driver managed to drive the bullet ridden car into the compound of the Department of State Security, a stone throw from where the incident occurred. His current state is unknown as at this time. God have mercy.
It's unfortunate that same Dakuku is the first to call a press conference. Though Wike''s reputation has been dented and maligned but this act of the rivers apc is a macabre dance of shame.
Your username says it all
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by Ephemmm: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pidggin:

Stop typing rubbish from your hamlet I beg.
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by naijaking1: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
My people, you don't have to be the wise King Solomon to know who is trying to assassinate each other:

A. The one who lost an election at the supreme court, or the one planning to enjoy 4 years of mandate given by the people?
B. The one whose party owns and runs the so-called DSS, army, and police at the federal level, or the one whose party does not.
C. The one whose party swept the current election in Rivers state, or the one whose party is not doing well.
D. The party that will gain if state of emergency is introduced in the state vs the party that clearly knows that it will loose with introduction of state of emergency.

You decide.

1 Like

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by Politicowizard(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
How can Woke still be in the same vehicle with purported assassins he engaged?

I smell big lie![font=Lucida Sans Unicode[color=#990000][/color]][/font]
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by JACKSNOW(m): 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
Some dump skull politicians finks politics is a movie and dey are de actors.Act well sha and waitin for part 2 of de movie .DAKUKU
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
This news is very hard to believe as the c o s would not be so stupid to ride in the same vehicle with his paid assassins. The truth however is that Wike is a thug with so much blood in his hands. I personally don't like him.
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by ibietela2(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
This Chief of Staff should be flog if true, for wasting scares resources on a waste products
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by Forwetinnah: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
..another APC production from the stables of Amaechi, smh

1 Like

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by spiralwedge(m): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
State of emergency should be declared in Rivers state. Shame!
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by teepain: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:
This news is very hard to believe as the c o s would not be so stupid to ride in the same vehicle with his paid assassins. The truth however is that Wike is a thug with so much blood in his hands. I personally don't like him.

While I do believe that every accused is presumed innocent you must understand that nobody can commit a perfect crime.

But the question is:

Why would anybody make false accusation against Wike's COS, why not Wike or any other person close to him?
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by ibietela2(m): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
Gaskia:
Why would Dakuku be hunted after he had lost his battle at the supreme court?

If SSG wants to delete Dakuku, why would he not pay asassins and instead decide to be personally among those chasing him in broad day light?

If SSG is chasing him, why would he chase him to DSS office?

Why would SSG want to hit a Dakuku that could not win an election in his ward?

Between Dakuku and SSG, who is more of a threat to each others political career in Rivers state?

Who is the head of DSS and what is his connection to PDP or APC?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pidggin:

Better, i understand what you mean, but the person in question will not attack in broad day light because of the office he presently holds. Yes a paid unknown assasine can do such, but not somoeone who is presently holding a sensitive government position.
The one they nabbed with money and guns on Election day was caught at what time?
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
The whole of Atlantic ocean cannot wash Wike clean. I hope he ends well.
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
teepain:

While I do believe that every accused is presumed innocent you must understand that nobody can commit a perfect crime.

But the question is:

Why would anybody make false accusation against Wike's COS, why not Wike or any other person close to him?

I just wondered why he would choose to personally appear at crime scene in a broad daylight where he could be easily identified. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

1 Like

Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by focus2727(m): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pidggin:

Better, i understand what you mean, but the person in question will not attack in broad day light because of the office he presently holds. Yes a paid unknown assasine can do such, but not somoeone who is presently holding a sensitive government position.
What about the special aid cut with fake army in broad day light?
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by ahmedzak46: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
All these Riverians, did they want to wipe out all there big wigs? note! ur actions today will count against u tomorrow.
All hail d blood birth region of Nigeria.
Re: ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
why did u guys remember it now, while during these period... All I No is that DSS is corrupt..... dairy BuHari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order / 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.