Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ (68558 Views)

Wike Mocks 5 APC Governors And Amaechi At Campaign / Police, SSS, Broker Peace Between Wike, Amaechi / Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ by chichriso: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
This woman lack sense of reasoning
Re: Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ by poseidon12: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
Rivers APC, bunch of liars.
Re: Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ by Mykelpato(m): 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
yunnyp:

That is where she makes her money from (by posting false information)...

Lol abi... She can't be a successful blogger with that act.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ by Irishrena1(f): 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
I don't know why I do not believe an iota of what I just read

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ by Progress2468(m): 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
adroit01:
Only 15% of PDP candidates re RESPONSIBLE.....d rest re nothing buh a DELINQUENCY

I believe you meant to say

You meant to say 15% of politicians
Re: Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ by murnas(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2016
[the truth is that both ameachi and wike are political thugs and non of their relations is in the field thugering but innocent nigerians are dieing for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. / See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today / Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.