Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Can This Amount of money Venture Into A Lucratice Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can This Amount of money Venture Into A Lucratice Business? (583 Views)

20 Cool Business Ideas To Venture Into In Nigeria And Make Millions in 2018 / I Have 100k Now Please What Business Can I Venture Into This 2018 / Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Amount of money Venture Into A Lucratice Business? by azeecoboy(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
A problem share,they say is half sloved.My dad has been lucky to have been in possesion of a million of naira in the past but unfortunately,the money seems to do us no good because the money wasn't spent in a lucrative or profitable way,and i'm not happy about it.
Recently,it came to my hearing that he was offered a sum of 500,000 naira,but i don't want what happened in 1990 to repeat itself.
Can anyone give me tips or clue on a business to venture in with #500,000 in nigeria so as to convince my dad about it.
please i need a meaningful suggestion.
Thanks!
cc: lalasticlala,dominique
Re: Can This Amount of money Venture Into A Lucratice Business? by 9ja4show: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
Alot you can do with that money
Re: Can This Amount of money Venture Into A Lucratice Business? by azeecoboy(m): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
9ja4show:
Alot you can do with that money
buh gemme tips
Re: Can This Amount of money Venture Into A Lucratice Business? by dominique(f): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
Transoirt business is very lucrative just that its very hard to find an operator thats trust-worthy. He can purchase a keke or a couple of bikes and use it for hire purchase.
Re: Can This Amount of money Venture Into A Lucratice Business? by azeecoboy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
dominique:
Transoirt business is very lucrative just that its very hard to find an operator thats trust-worthy. He can purchase a keke or a couple of bikes and use it for hire purchase.
ok,tankiu..this helps
Re: Can This Amount of money Venture Into A Lucratice Business? by Flexherbal(m): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
Start a snail farm.
Re: Can This Amount of money Venture Into A Lucratice Business? by azeecoboy(m): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
dominique:
thanks sis.....
Re: Can This Amount of money Venture Into A Lucratice Business? by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 21, 2016
food, clothing and shelter. If you are wise, read meanings to this. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

7 Habits Of Highly Ineffective People / List Of Richest Internet Entreprenuers In Nigeria / Promotion On Mtn Music Plus, Callertunes, Itunes, Amazon Music, Google Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.