Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) (49744 Views)

Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos / Tony Elumelu Visits The Pyramids In Egypt (Photos) / Billionaire Tony Elumelu Spends Quality Christmas Time With His Children At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by gretblue: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Akalia:
monday is around the corner, need some serious motivation to fire down hustle. not this
The only motivation can only come from urself.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by NegeduGrace(f): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
That woman is so beautiful...cute kids,,,their foreheads shagringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
I just hope its not my NGN5000 in UBA that these kids re using to enjoy

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by LastProphet: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
LordMecuzy:
PDP Should bring up Donald Duke for President that's the only Nigerian I'll vote and campaign for in 2019
gbam!
instead they prefer featuring thieves and thugs like wike
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by Pascalberry(m): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
Fresh nd soft qurLs....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by JACKSNOW(m): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Oboi ye ...c ajebo ...real ones ..
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
"When u start ur life knowing money ain't an issue"

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
the igwe needs wives o hope they are ripe for marriage
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
God did not only bless this man pocket, he also blessed his sperm...All round blessing

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by demzylahot(m): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
macklef:
Hot thighs
perv

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by mekybabe1: 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pure and undiluted ajebutter girls grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by Rekeb: 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
Beautiful children.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
RoyalBoutique:
The rich pictured with the rich.

Tell my why poverty mama no go be ashewo?

Beautiful ladies though.
Those are not ladies o, they are girls abeeegi!
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
ManTiger:

Those are not ladies o, they are girls abeeegi!

Girls, ladies, women, females.... What's the diff?
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pheals:
Nairaland guys. ... Don't tell me u are single o undecided

Pedophilias in the house ooooooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
Olowo se ore olowo.... (the rich are friends)
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by banmee(m): 12:38am On Mar 21, 2016
dabrake:
Okay
Onari's beauty is the truth.
Elumelu's kids ain't beautiful. Maybe my lens is faulty.
Nairalanders will saying I am hating because they think I am broke.

Lol. It is hard to judge a girls beauty at that age. Too much baby fat. You'll be shocked that at that age they'll be ugly ducklings and then do a complete 360 to grow up to be the belle of the ball.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by tpiar: 1:31am On Mar 21, 2016
we have seen the unicorn.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 6:13am On Mar 21, 2016
Pheals:
Nairaland guys. ... Don't tell me u are single o undecided
for this girls..i'm single..will wait till they come of age...aatleast 18years.cheesy
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by opribo(m): 6:16am On Mar 21, 2016
How old is the man, after over a decade as bank MD how come his kids are still this young, did he marry late or was he playing around even as an MD what happened.

Anyway nice photo. With a nice mama, where is their mama why posing with another person's mama.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by fotojenik(m): 6:16am On Mar 21, 2016
In love this
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by fotojenik(m): 6:17am On Mar 21, 2016
I love this

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by shejane: 6:17am On Mar 21, 2016
With all the money and better life yet they are not pretty

Hmmm I wonder if they are from poor home na zombie they for be
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 7:45am On Mar 21, 2016
LordMecuzy:
PDP Should bring up Donald Duke for President that's the only Nigerian I'll vote and campaign for in 2019

Me too bt nope! We want an Igbo president.....if Biafra won't b given! Make dem too rule d country.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by ahnie: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2016
Please we implore you not to yunusa these kids.
macklef:
Hot thighs

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2016
macklef:
Hot thighs

IS THAT ALL YOU SEE? MIND YA SELF OO

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
I'm jealous jealous jealous

Doesn't matter if they're fine or not, they're automatically cute because they are triplets.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
dabrake:
Okay
time will tell if they are beautiful! They already have nice legs
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by EmperorMGI: 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
dabrake:
Okay
Guy, you are saying the truth joor...This girls ain't beautiful @ all....Na money make dem fine small.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by EmperorMGI: 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
banmee:

Lol. It is hard to judge a girls beauty at that age. Too much baby fat. You'll be shocked that at that age they'll be ugly ducklings and then do a complete 360 to grow up to be the belle of the ball.
I dont concur with that @ all...Person wey go fine,na from small dem dey know oo
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) by WaZoBiaLander: 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
Rivers State or CROSS RIVERS STATE?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Group Donates 35 Cars To The Lagos State Government / The Top Ten Richest Countries In The World By GDP. / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.