Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) (41779 Views)

See How Medical Students Write Exams At Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi / How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) / 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by Rotimisegun: 8:54am On Mar 21, 2016
Person wey go pass go pass
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by haibe(m): 8:54am On Mar 21, 2016
No big deal.. If you are an accounting person and take acca exams, most centres are usually like this, especially in the march and September diets
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by haibe(m): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2016
Rotimisegun:
Person wey go pass go pass
exactly!!

With some comments I see, seems most people here go to the exam hall with the hope of depending on another person, I can't believe people still do this.. I stopped depending on anyone in exams since my SS2
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by Hades2016(m): 8:56am On Mar 21, 2016
Nice1
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by suwalee(f): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2016
martineinstein:
I was born in this hospital....
where in uromi is it located
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by richiepolymer(m): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2016
grin if you nor read for this kind exam eh? Na OYO grin grin grin
Chai! See exam...

1 Like

Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by fpeter(f): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2016
dicefrost:
Is that girl wearing a slipper with her uniform?

it is so that she won't tuck anything into her shoes
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 21, 2016
suwalee:
mission road,uromi shares boundary with st anthony's catholic church.
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by marcmao(m): 9:03am On Mar 21, 2016
i was born in this Hospital too..... nice separation technique.... if u no read just sleep until u hear pens uppp tongue[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by EmperorMGI: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2016
Dis one na killer exam oo...All man 4 himself...U go blank 4 exam hall @all,u stand up dey go house...Help no dey come from anywhere!
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by kelvee(m): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2016
Funjosh:

Even if your Biro fall self, the whole hall go hear tongue
I swear...
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by Irore: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2016
dicefrost:

Yes.Wot's wrong with that considering the tension and heat in this kind of OYO exams. She needs fresh air bo.
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by suwalee(f): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2016
osemu8:
mission road,uromi shares boundary with st anthony's catholic church.
wow I'd try to look out for it wen I go to edo state
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by cg053: 9:17am On Mar 21, 2016
what a disciplined and focused School! Please When is the admission form coming out? I need to obtain one.

1 Like

Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by psalm121vs1: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2016
drlaykay:
Necessity is the mother of invention. I trust some bad guys.
...i wonder ooo...bluetooth earpiece no dey market again..dey go just their hair cover am...if na guy..use bandage..tell them say u get accident
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by martineinstein(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2016
suwalee:
shares boundary with st Anthony catholic church and facing okpuje primary school
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by bebe2(f): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2016
haibe:
exactly!!

With some comments I see, seems most people here go to the exam hall with the hope of depending on another person, I can't believe people still do this.. I stopped depending on anyone in exams since my SS2

Really?

So from primary one to SS2 na pple brain use shocked

Interesting cool

2 Likes

Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by haibe(m): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2016
bebe2:

Really?

So from primary one to SS2 na pple brain use shocked

Interesting cool

Not totally. What I mean is that I used to depend on people in exam halls then and not just myself. Thats something very popular in Nigerian Secondary schools so why are u surprised? As you can see many people on this thread are still doing it in higher institutions
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2016
FIRING SQUAD POSITION
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by 6fit(f): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2016
osemu8:
OYO exams
LOL.... Na real OYO exam...dis is a sign dat 9ja education still get hope
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by MCMXCVIII(m): 9:34am On Mar 21, 2016
DrayZee:
No, she for wear Nike Air Jordans
see blind guys na Yeezy Boost 350
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by EROMS38(m): 9:38am On Mar 21, 2016
Nice one
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by bebe2(f): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2016
haibe:

Not totally. What I mean is that I used to depend on people in exam halls then and not just myself. Thats something very popular in Nigerian Secondary schools so why are u surprised? As you can see many people on this thread are still doing it in higher institutions

No mind me grin

I didn't even start depending on my own brain till I got to a university abroad. Wen I was in uniben it was a community effort grin

I got to Manchester metropolitan university and I got the shock of my life. shocked
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by skelewu404(m): 9:47am On Mar 21, 2016
crunchyg:
Plz I want to ask a question
Does anybody here in Nairaland know me cool cool cool
not at all
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 21, 2016
If u carry ur own "mgbo" u go write well.
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by Socketbet: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2016
Things must still happen
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by MirandaPrestly(f): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2016
MadCow1:

I have always wondered why Nigerian Nurses only wear scrubs in Surgery?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3515212_226275_jpegf4bb81eec6eba4b28f5848cd670a11c2

Even if I read and was prepared for this exam, as soon as I see the seating arrangement, I will panic, freeze and fail the examination.

I suffer from acute "Examophobia". I hate being tested.

It's just an irrational fear. If you take an exam like this, you will find that you are actually much smarter than you thought. That discovery is the best confidence booster there is.

1 Like

Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by Atlantian: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2016
dicefrost:
Will that affect her IQ ?
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2016
grin if u no jack, it's been!!!
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by Omotonsho(m): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2016
In the voice of 2baba, it is all man 4 himself. No whispering.
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by alaskido(m): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2016
I can stop laughing. This kind exam hall na wa o. If pin drop for ground, the echo no go get part 2 o.
Re: Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) by brojoshua: 11:29am On Mar 21, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
dicefrost:
I don't know but some people or students may sometimes not take their birth or comb their hairs or even brush their teeth before exams because of pressure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions / Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja / OAU Female Student 'Ran Mad' While Reading For Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.