Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Communicators League/ Be At Ease Mother - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Communicators League/ Be At Ease Mother (369 Views)

COMMUNICATORS LEAGUE/Apata To Dugbe; Of Misfortune And Fortune / Communicators League /ofada Kitchen / Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Communicators League/ Be At Ease Mother by Hendrickes: 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
Maami, my rare gem, emblem of preciousness Standing solidly behind me like the towering wall Of a penitentiary. Like the armor, she protects me In times of war. When pain blows its winds, She never falls off the cliff of life. You have been through enough Let me be the single dot to your tears… - Dada Morolake.
Click on this link to read more ---> http://
www.communicatorsleague.com/2016/02/poetry-be-at-ease-mother.html?m=1
Read, comment and share. Blessings!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Consequences / Struggle Of A Muggle / How To Make A Novel Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.