Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix (2922 Views)

How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun / Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by jonhemma11: 5:15am On Mar 21, 2016
The incident that occurred in Port Harcourt yesterday about an attempt on the life of Chief Emeka Woke, The Chief of Staff to the Rivers State Government got twisted when the online news website Sahara Reporters reported the news with branded lies to favour the APC by alleging that it was Dakuku Peterside, The DG of NIMASA and former guber candidate of the APC in Rivers state that had his life in danger.

Sahara Reporters in a bid to defend their baseless lies posted pictures allegedly of the incident on their Facebook wall. The twist is that the pictures posted on their page is actually those of the original victim, Chief Emeka Woke and his aides with a bullet wound. One would wonder how the Emeka Woke who was accused of attempting to kill Dakuku is the one whose Jeep got battered with bullets and his aide got a bullet wound on the leg as shown in the pictures posted by Sahara reporters. Sahara reporters did not pause on their stupidity as they went further to describe a picture of one of the aides of Chief Woke, who is fair in complexion with bullet wound on his leg as Dakuku Peterside forgetting that Dakuku is dark in complexion.

The wagon of lies by this paid media outlet did not allow them the time to verify from their pay masters the right descriptions for the pictures that were sent to them. They ended up exposing themselves with such show of lack of professionalism and ineptitude.

See Pictures and descriptions above exposing the lies that Sahara Reporters branded :

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/how-sahara-reporters-goofed-over.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by jonhemma11: 5:16am On Mar 21, 2016

Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by Mywoman: 5:27am On Mar 21, 2016
APC and lies

Sahara reporters should apologize immediately while Dakuku should be prosecuted Asap.

5 Likes

Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by Pheals(f): 5:30am On Mar 21, 2016
Even WWikipedia says "not all Sahara reporters news are reliable ""

Does SH have journalists? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by nnachukz(m): 5:31am On Mar 21, 2016
When the voice of the voiceless becomes the voice of the government. That is what you will get. Same thing happened with the arrested INEC official, even when the pictures were saying otherwise they were still twisting the truth. I read twitter banned them for lying against Saraki. The type of death some will die, I don't know. But surely it won't be a happy one.

10 Likes

Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by Growingboi(m): 5:37am On Mar 21, 2016
In a saner country, SR, TVC and the likes would be ban forever and the owners and the management would be prosecuted. Anyway, i reserve my comment till the day i will catch one of its staffs/agents.

3 Likes

Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by temitemi1(m): 5:39am On Mar 21, 2016
Sorry, I don't do sahara reporters cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by McCarlito(m): 5:46am On Mar 21, 2016
See them...... What's the difference between Sahara Reporters and APC

Just different people with similar objective...
DECEPTIONS

8 Likes

Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by KissCODE(m): 5:46am On Mar 21, 2016
Sahara reporters love lies

3 Likes

Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by dimsonu(m): 5:49am On Mar 21, 2016
It is an election for crying out loud!
Not a civil war...
Thuggery seem to be the order of the day at the Garden City.
How on earth did it get to this? They are not even ashame of themselves, as though they are in a mortal combat. I am not an expert in Rivers state politics but I know these both Ameachi, Woke, Dakuku, Woke all of them na area boys. If you are supporting them or fighting for them, make sure you have a stake in their gain. Else you are a dullard.

1 Like

Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 21, 2016
jonhemma11:
The incident that occurred in Port Harcourt yesterday about an attempt on the life of Chief Emeka Woke, The Chief of Staff to the Rivers State Government got twisted when the online news website Sahara Reporters reported the news with branded lies to favour the APC by alleging that it was Dakuku Peterside, The DG of NIMASA and former guber candidate of the APC in Rivers state that had his life in danger.

Sahara Reporters in a bid to defend their baseless lies posted pictures allegedly of the incident on their Facebook wall. The twist is that the pictures posted on their page is actually those of the original victim, Chief Emeka Woke and his aides with a bullet wound. One would wonder how the Emeka Woke who was accused of attempting to kill Dakuku is the one whose Jeep got battered with bullets and his aide got a bullet wound on the leg as shown in the pictures posted by Sahara reporters. Sahara reporters did not pause on their stupidity as they went further to describe a picture of one of the aides of Chief Woke, who is fair in complexion with bullet wound on his leg as Dakuku Peterside forgetting that Dakuku is dark in complexion.

The wagon of lies by this paid media outlet did not allow them the time to verify from their pay masters the right descriptions for the pictures that were sent to them. They ended up exposing themselves with such show of lack of professionalism and ineptitude.

See Pictures and descriptions above exposing the lies that Sahara Reporters branded :

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/how-sahara-reporters-goofed-over.html

My brother, does that leg look like it got hit by a bullet? undecided

Where are the bullet marks on the car/SUV? sad

Show me even 1 bullet on the scene? angry

You see the problem with we youths of this country, you are drinking panadol for another man's headache!!!

All those pictures may be from the scene of an accident but definitely, no one was shot at there!!!

It's because we youths have turned our politicians to our idols that's why they have the guts to do whatsoever they like.

I've given up on the electoral system of our dear country a long time ago and I don't care if pdp or APC candidates win....all I'm concerned is that all this violence stop and let the state move forward...

It's so sad how money is driving politics in Nigeria... Even a ward party chairman sees politics as his gateway out of poverty!!! We southerners complain of how the elite northerners use the almajiri boys for electoral crisis, what's the difference between what they do up north and here in the south? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by ThankGodEdeh(m): 6:07am On Mar 21, 2016
Bursted

1 Like

Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by Pidggin(f): 6:10am On Mar 21, 2016
Now we know who SRs truly are
Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by weezii(m): 6:35am On Mar 21, 2016
I'd simply laugh and move on.

This is what it's supposed to be: Don't always believe all you see in the news cos even if you witnessed it first hand, when you see the official news it'd have been twisted to favor some people.

APC and propaganda sha

3 Likes

Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by PRYCE(m): 6:40am On Mar 21, 2016
I've never Done Sahara Lieporters and I ain't gon start now!

I was waiting for The Nation's, Premium Times', The Cable's, Punch's and Leadership's versions!

Bunch of Paid media outlets!

1 Like

Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by Pavarottii(m): 6:43am On Mar 21, 2016
Chei, so this is the truth. And I almost fell for their tricks.

God go punish APC and Sahara Reporters.

1 Like

Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by criminalmindz: 6:43am On Mar 21, 2016
Apc(dakuku abd his running Mate) ambushed the inec E0 of emouha and ikwere Lga and stole colated result sheets. Then wike's chief of staff were on the chase to retrieve the items only for dakuku, osita, sars , nigeria army to open fire On Them. This Is the kind Of Babaric party with demons that they want to force on rivers people. An attack on electoral officials, amaechi, semenatari,dakuku, ikanya are tarnishing Buhari's image. Buhari had better called those orphans to order and Prove that he is not afraid of amaechi or above amaechi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by dechriscool(m): 6:46am On Mar 21, 2016
Sahara reporter is a shame thing for your to depart from investigative journalism to junk and hear say journalism.Gej is no longer in power where you report all kind of rubbish about without being sued.Your desperation to get relevancy in the corridor of reportage has gone down the gutter.You have gone deaf,blind and dumb to report the overwhelming winning results of PDP in the rerun election but suddenly found your voice to give a false and malicious report against Emeka woke.tupiakwa,I spit on you Sahara.

4 Likes

Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 21, 2016
I think Lie Mohammed has a hand in this.. Epitome of SaharaReports.

nonsense
Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by gunuvi(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2016
all oli know is that amaethief has been disgraced and humbled. useless bastard

4 Likes

Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by BaddieKay(f): 7:24am On Mar 21, 2016
Lol they want to assassinate Dakuku and he used his car with him in it to go on d mission?Really can't believe Dakuku is this low.

5 Likes

Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by DaBullIT(m): 7:31am On Mar 21, 2016
If it turns out to be true will you apologize to SR?
Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by Dcomrade(m): 7:36am On Mar 21, 2016
APC, Sahara reporters and propaganda are like...grin

7 Likes

Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by menix(m): 7:40am On Mar 21, 2016
APC lies can raise the dead..

4 Likes

Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by koboko69: 7:43am On Mar 21, 2016
Even a bullet proof car or suv wll still have bullet marks.... lipsrsealed undecided

This have not proved anything.....

Faceless pics or assumptions or opinion of just another writer.
Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by MORNDEW(m): 7:49am On Mar 21, 2016
See illiterate Nigerian youths. One inexperienced Nigerian creates a blog and says Sahara reporters lied and many of you here are jumping up and down without questioning the source of the story. Between sahara reporters and trezzyblog abi na orezi blog which one should you believe? Nigerian you use your brain leave hatred and be objective.

1 Like

Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by chinchum(m): 7:51am On Mar 21, 2016
I think it is this junk blog site that has twisted SR report of the incident.

Below is how SR presented the news, and it clearly mentioned injury to the aide, no where did it mention that dakuku sustained gunshot wounds.

The Department of State Security in Rivers state has thwarted an assassination attempt on Peterside Dakuku, the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate in last year’s guber election in the state and reportedly arrested ChukwuEmeka Woke, the Chief of Staff to Governor Nyesom Wike for leading a killer squad in two Sport Utility Vehicles that trailed and opened fire on Mr. Dakuku.

According to a press release issued by Mr. Dakuku’s office, the gunmen trailed him from Aba Road as he drove towards his house in the GRA area of Port Harcourt, but as his car made to turn towards the GRA entrance to his home, the gunmen drove aggressively hoping to overtake his car.
Mr. Dakuku then changed course and drove to the state headquarters of the DSS as his security aide had already radioed for help.

Soon as Dakuku was allowed into the premises of the DSS, officers at the gate reportedly opened fire on the two SUVs trailing him and succeeded in demobilizing the care and got some of the occupants including Mr. Woke arrested.

One of Mr. Dakuku’s security aides was seriously injured as a result of exchange gunfire during the thirty-minute long encounter.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/20/governor-wike%E2%80%99s-chief-staff-held-over-assassination-attempt-nimasa-dg-dakuku

1 Like

Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:56am On Mar 21, 2016
KissCODE:
Sahara reporters love lies
Sahara Reporters is APC online version of Lie Muhammad.

3 Likes

Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by Ahmeduana(m): 8:21am On Mar 21, 2016
jonhemma11:
Read more. http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/how-sahara-reporters-goofed-over.html
VIVIANGIST HOW YOU DEY? WILL YOU DO THE HONORABLE BY TENDERING APOLOGY FOR YOUR INCONCLUSIVE POST OFYESTERDAY
Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by fulanimafia: 8:21am On Mar 21, 2016
You can only deceive the gullible, you have not proven SR wrong but have shown how desperate you people are to turn the truth on its head. SR mentioned that the chief of staff's aide was injured and Dakuku was not because he sped into the DSS office before security men opened fire on the chief of staff's jeep.

Treazzon blog my left foot.
Re: How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix by nenergy(m): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2016
Growingboi:
In a saner country, SR, TVC and the likes would be ban forever and the owners and the management would be prosecuted. Anyway, i reserve my comment till the day i will catch one of its staffs/agents.
AIT nko?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Something Is Seriously Wrong With This Picture / Adaka Boro Avengers Vow To Declare Independence With Biafra / Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.