Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror (19112 Views)

Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences / Formalizing Illegal Refineries: The Best News Of 2017 / 19 Northern Govs Insist On Licences For preachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror by rhythyson: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2016
shamecurls:
All these people that claim to have migrated from Isreal to the Middle-East of West Africa will not like this News.

They detest any good development made by this present dogged administration of the Grand Supreme, President Mohammadu Buhari

Only God knows why they chased them away from Isreal. They probably could have been producing fake Bibles.

It not IPOB he is referring to ooooo grin
shamecurls:
All these people that claim to have migrated from Isreal to the Middle-East of West Africa will not like this News.

They detest any good development made by this present dogged administration of the Grand Supreme, President Mohammadu Buhari

Only God knows why they chased them away from Isreal. They probably could have been producing fake Bibles.

It's not IPOB he is referring to ooooo

1 Like

Re: DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror by jamace(m): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sai Buhari.

Another Milestone achieved by the Government of Buhari.

Nigerians will no longer be held hostage by the Oil Cabal in the NNPC, and the likes of Uba and Otedola.
Recall that this is not the first time licenses have been issued in the past 17 years of democracy. So, it is not yet uhuru! Wait until you see the refineries working in flesh and blood. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2016
Pavarottii:

Av u eaten dis morning?

Am not sure he has .

...Bohari's mile'stone thats heading the wrong way ......
Re: DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror by tbliss22(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sai Buhari.

Nigerians will no longer be held hostage by the Oil Cabal in the NNPC, and the likes of Uba and Otedola.

Hey bro don't get your hopes high yet, this is just a license which must have been issued before now. These companies are not yet functioning or who knows if they've been built at all!!

Don't bask in crazy euphoria yet, let us see the actuality first!!
Re: DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror by Adenle041(m): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2016
When the refineries are issued LTO(License to operate), i would be interested to know, this sort of current news doesnt excite me one bit, we have done that severally with no result.[/quote]
Re: DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror by agitator: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2016
I hope propaganda will develop 9ja the same way it developed US, Germany, Japan and all the developed countries. grin grin grin

Everybody, keep calm and wait APC is developing 9ja with propaganda. wink wink wink
Re: DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror by christconscious: 9:17am On Mar 21, 2016
Kai! These people are the same.we have been hearing licensing for long and nothing to show for it.until the projected is completed and lives of Nigerians are beter then I ll commend blc it seems this govt is a scam
Re: DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror by ozoro: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2016
abumeinben:
Three words..

We're matching on

I think you want to say 'marching on'.

1 Like

Re: DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror by muba4huss(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2016
Hmm...building a castle in air...
Re: DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror by grandstar(m): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sai Buhari.

The foundation of the cabal is thr fuel subsidy

Remove it and the cabal is gone

1 Like

Re: DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror by erekoshe: 9:36am On Mar 21, 2016
gretblue:

You should perhaps ask your Hero why those issued licensed companies failed to work under his leadership for close to 6yrs.

Because he has a different opinion means he supports Goodluck?? Have u no common sense? Must everything be GEJ vs PMB? Have u got fuel? Have u eaten? Inflation is kn the rise with less moneh jn circulation, U don't need GEJ and PMB for that.. The government is screwing us all, it doesn't matter who's @ d helm of affairs.. The government is a mixture of both APC and PDP and they're both utterly useless
Re: DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror by grandstar(m): 9:36am On Mar 21, 2016
bxcode:

Milestone? Either you are a sycophant or you are simply being ignorant. This type of license have always been issued in the past, so I don't see any mile here not to talk of stone.
some as far back as year 2000!
Re: DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror by Jacko1(m): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2016
shamecurls:

Hahaa
Haha
Haha
Haha
Ur very funny... Bet that is how u make ur mother and father laugh
Make ur co workers and siblings laigh
Hahah
Hahah
Haha
U jus made me lmao
Was ir father into comedy
Try comedy out walai u go blow

1 Like

Re: DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror by persius555(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2016
Why are the state governments (especially the south-south states) not investing in these sector to chore up their IGR?
Re: DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror by wellmax(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2016
freethug:
Propaganda sha! Na which century these refineries go come on stream? To build refinery na beans?

Pessimist on the prowl. So issuing license has become propaganda, I pity your sad life. License have been issued, if those investors build that is their wahala, if they don't, nadem sabi. Dangote got license years ago, where is the refinery today? Getting a license is just one of several steps.

1 Like

Re: DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror by wellmax(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2016
persius555:
Why are the state governments (especially the south-south states) not investing in these sector to chore up their IGR?

Good question.
Re: DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror by freethug: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2016
wellmax:

Pessimist on the prowl. So issuing license has become propaganda, I pity your sad life. License have been issued, if those investors build that is their wahala, if they don't, nadem sabi. Dangote got license years ago, where is the refinery today? Getting a license is just one of several steps.

Please put your brain in gear before typing, don't come and confidently display your ignorance, I am in the industry, licences for a modular refineries have been issued since obasanjo's era, until the pib is passed it's just propaganda.

1 Like

Re: DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror by Nellypy: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2016
Issue license to private coys wat is federal govt doing. Can't they establish refinery. For God sake
Re: DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror by abumeinben(m): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2016
ozoro:

I think you want to say 'marching on'.

grin

E don Tay bros
Re: DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror by VULCAN(m): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
OP is a Scammer,

hidden in the article is the information that these licenses were issued in 2002!

OP wants lazy readers to think that this is current.

I suspected when I did not see any licensee names

PDP Fraud
APC Scam
Re: DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror by Charly68: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
Good news indeed ,we shall soon see the end of fuel palaver in this country ..
Re: DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror by deebrain(m): 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sai Buhari.

Someone has already laughed at your comment in Spanish

So in the name of patriotism, I would laugh in IBIBIO.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tanko Almakura And Wife, Mario At Hajj (Photos) / Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. / National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.