Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! (33997 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' / Police Arrest Davido Accuse Singer Of False Info As Autopsy Reveals / Police Arrest Davido …accuse Singer Of False Information As Autopsy Reveals Caus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by boyo123(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
American police no get time for him fake swag.they know real americans when they see one

2 Likes

Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by Ohaneche(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
hmm,,some guys here are saying that Davido is hyper-famous in Africa but sinks into obscurity in America, maybe you should also expect people to believe that your mouth smelling community leader's are among the A-list people of ECOWAS
Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by kenx1(m): 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
wiz kid shei u dey hear
Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
bonechamberlain:
that's to show that no one knows him over there, even after signing with Sony, but what kind of rubbish is that so a Nigerian cannot own a big house or what.

it's because their system is set up in such a way that an African or black person cannot succeed unless they are american hollywood celebs or have connections so when they see someone like Davido, a Nigerian, they believe that scamming is the only way he would have got where he is.

2 Likes

Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by Brigadier7(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
YOU SEE THE BAD NAME ALL THESE YAHOO BOYS ARE GIVING NIGERIANS OUTSIDE THE COOUNTRY!! PLEASE JOIN THE FIGHT FOR A NEW NIGERIA!!!REPORT ANY YAHOO BOY TO THE EFCC OFFICE CLOSEST TO YOU!! SAVE NIGERIA!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by Bhella5(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
sukkot:
he is a scammer. singing useless music and scamming gullible nigerians to pay for the useless music. thats a classic case of 419
Bt why?
Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by Rexnegro(m): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
confamgist237:
grin grin grin

suppose na 9ja police now.. u go dey do shakara grin grin

Read more comment from his Fans and Watch video at: www.gistmelove..com/p/video-watch-american-singer-ciara.html?m=1
because nigeria police no get sense and they discriminating Over here with Your small money police go dey bow for You instead make they dey do There work accordingly
Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by tuzle(m): 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
Speeechless3:
All black men are suspects in america.
They are an endangered specie.
u are looking for trouble
Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
Aristotle96:
So dem no even sabi am dia undecided

Them no send am.
Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by banmee(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
abbey621:

Uncle you can lie oooo grin grin grin grin Many kids in the USA do not own mansions, in fact it's very hard for a kid of that age to buy a house with a mortgage not to talk of paying 500,000 to 2 million dollars cash. Let's stop deceiving people please, you could have just said that there are one or two cases of an 18 year old teen owning a mansion.

Anyone from 18 and up can buy a house in the U.S if they want to. All you need is a structured job, a down payment of five to 10k, good credit and you've got yourself a house. And bro's, no one puts 500k to a 2 mil down as down payment on a house unless they want to. This is the reason why most people in Nigeria still think Linda Ikeji paid cash for her house. It's called mortgage.
Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
Speeechless3:
All black men are suspects in america.

They are an endangered specie.
How did you come to that conclusion ?
Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by Trust77: 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
Who him think say e be.... If na 9ja he for settle oooo
Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by bonechamberlain(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
Exxit:
many kids in the USA from 18 own mansions and all.. Even from 16.. (All races) the cops dont give two forks... Davido was probably acting in a way the cops suspected was illegal... Because before they come to your house, the must have given their head officers reasons and filed so many documents and all saying you're a criminal. Davido can sue them now and get millions ..... Its just that he's dumb
u are correct.
Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by sonnie10: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ekakamba:
he has dual citizenship and I'm very sure it ain't his youtube page that wade the cops off but a phone call from his dada. #theory

You think it is Nigeria where phone calls can resolve this type of issue? In such society, every adult is responsible for his/her actions.

2 Likes

Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by Neverquit(f): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
The cops need a warrant to enter your house.

1 Like

Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by Revolva(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
Look police have the right to stop and search in America you guys especially the poster is a fool for using because he is black as a title

What do u mean if someone is acting strange in public n flaunting wealth so the police should not do their work abi u think in Yankee you fit they do ur useless naija attitude

They will keep watching you if you are a money launderer

Stop bringing race in this ok it can happen to any race ok police do their work in Yankee perfect

1 Like

Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by abbey621(m): 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
banmee:

Anyone from 18 and up can buy a house in the U.S if they want to. All you need is a structured job, a down payment of five to 10k, good credit and you've got yourself a house. And bro's, no one puts 500k to a 2 mil down as down payment on a house unless they want to. This is the reason why most people in Nigeria still think Linda Ikeji paid cash for her house. It's called mortgage.

Go back and read the context I was referring to. A house is different from a mansion. Mansions in the USA costs anything from 500k and above. No, an 18 year old would not be able to afford such through financing, the age alone is a disqualification as lenders like to see a steady source of income and years of credit history. This is why I said perhaps through a cash sale but even that would attract suspicion!

1 Like

Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by Ekakamba: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
where in this world that money don't have influence? So you think the American cops are saints right?
sonnie10:

You think it is Nigeria where phone calls can resolve this type of issue? In such society, every adult is responsible for his/her actions.
Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by banio: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
Aristotle96:
So dem no even sabi am dia undecided

How many American Celebs we know. It's natural
Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by kenoz(m): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
grin
Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by Exxit(m): 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
abbey621:

Uncle you can lie oooo grin grin grin grin Many kids in the USA do not own mansions, in fact it's very hard for a kid of that age to buy a house with a mortgage not to talk of paying 500,000 to 2 million dollars cash. Let's stop deceiving people please, you could have just said that there are one or two cases of an 18 year old teen owning a mansion.
if you're a minor, and it's in your parents name till you turn 18.. that's what I mean... or your parent can file the minor exempt like the one will Smith did for jaden. Then you're good... ( if you can afford it)
Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by pacespot(m): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
A society that gives no shi*t about your wealth.

Black image, especially Nigerians, has been badly damaged before other races out there.

We, the online entrepreneurs, are having a truly hard times convincing our European and North-american clients to even have a small business deal with them.

Almost 70 percent of my blog readers are from United States, you could tell that I understand their mentality towards Nigerians quite well. You might be having a smooth business chat with someone, immediately they get to know you are a Nigerian, you could sense the reluctance, just few moments later, they blank out.

The bad eggs among the blacks have really caused the good ones an almost irreparable damage out there. It's just a shame!

1 Like

Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by Exxit(m): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
abbey621:

Go back and read the context I was referring to. A house is different from a mansion. Mansions in the USA costs anything from 500k and above. No, an 18 year old would not be able to afford such through financing, the age alone is a disqualification as lenders like to see a steady source of income and years of credit history. This is why I said perhaps through a cash sale but even that would attract suspicion!
Bruh youre making noise... go look at teens in Hollywood and check their net worth.... I don't mean ordinary teens... those kids make billions
Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by chaze07(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
confamgist237:
grin grin grin

suppose na 9ja police now.. u go dey do shakara grin grin

Read more comment from his Fans and Watch video at: www.gistmelove..com/p/video-watch-american-singer-ciara.html?m=1

Abi na
Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by mamawin(f): 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
macaranta:
He's not know there
yes, he is not KNOWN there!
Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by abbey621(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Exxit:
Bruh youre making noise... go look at teens in Hollywood and check their net worth.... I don't mean ordinary teens... those kids make billions

Have you been to Hollywood before and do you have documented proof of teens making millions and buying mansions? Like I said to another guy on this forum, the issue is not money but the age!
Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by cosmicrayboi(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
thank ur God say no be for naija,

becos before network go gree youtube make em stream..

battin don land ur head 1 or 2 times cheesy
Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by Icepresh(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
The Trump Mentality
Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by abbey621(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Exxit:
if you're a minor, and it's in your parents name till you turn 18.. that's what I mean... or your parent can file the minor exempt like the one will Smith did for jaden. Then you're good... ( if you can afford it)

Now you're talking! Now can you point out just 10 kids age 18 and below with mansions? At that age most of them are thinking about partying and enjoying life, they don't have the discipline to buy and maintain a mansion. Of course their parents could buy it and then transfer the deed in the child's name after 18 but not a lot of people do this because kids of 18 years have no interest in such!
Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by InvertedHammer: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
/
I don't know if i believe this story. There must be some kind of public disturbance of peace before the cops come calling. If he said that he was pulled over for driving a fancy car in a predominantly white neighborhood, then i can understand.
Davido is a nobody in US. 0.000000001% of Americans cannot pick him up in a line up. Nigerians think the way the pursue foreign stuff is the way citizens of other countries do. To an American, Davido is "just one singer from Africa". That's how much they care.

\

2 Likes

Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by banmee(m): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
abbey621:

True.
Re: American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! by sonnie10: 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
[quote author=Ekakamba post=43974095]where in this world that money don't have influence? So you think the American cops are saints right? [/quote

Definitely not the type of money Davido has. Confiscation favors them in this type of case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles / Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him / Toyin Abraham Writes About Motherhood In First Post After Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.