Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

President Mohammadu Buhari Is Luckier Than-ex President Obasanjo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / President Mohammadu Buhari Is Luckier Than-ex President Obasanjo (524 Views)

Obasanjo Made Telecoms Business Thrive, Says Dangote / Gambia’s Ex-president, Yahya Jammeh Blacklisted By The US / Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Mohammadu Buhari Is Luckier Than-ex President Obasanjo by skill4biz: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2016
President Mohammadu Buhari is luckier than I was as president. When I took off in 1999,I met $3.7b in reserve while Buhari met $30b in reserve,almost ten times what I met and the price of oil then was $9,when it got to $20,I was dancing.
Obasanjo in today's dailies
Re: President Mohammadu Buhari Is Luckier Than-ex President Obasanjo by omoyemirally(f): 10:59am On Mar 21, 2016
Rubbish[b]Rubbish[/b]Rubbish
Re: President Mohammadu Buhari Is Luckier Than-ex President Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
skill4biz:
President Mohammadu Buhari is luckier than I was as president. When I took off in 1999,I met $3.7b in reserve while Buhari met $30b in reserve,almost ten times what I met and the price of oil then was $9,when it got to $20,I was dancing.
Obasanjo in today's dailies

Buhari should just do his best n stop taking us backward. Afterall, he promised us a better Nigeria.
Right now, OBJ has out performed when we juxtapose the 2 governments.

But he can continue hunting corrupt people instead of blocking the remaining corrupt loopholes so that people will continue to steal and enrich our otherwise down prison system. GEJ brought in BVN and it helped in tracing out many financial black deals and clearing the ghost workers imbroglio. Let him just tap from his head or his hangers-on and come out with one other powerful policy and stop hunting fellow countrymen because there is no limit to the number of corrupt people in Nigeria instead of adding #50 stamp dues and other incoming ones.

President Obama said that we cannot move forward by looking backward. If we want to probe a government, why can't we probe others? But by doing that alone, our present government will stay 4years and yet it has not finished the backlog.

Am not saying that GEJ's government shouldn't be probed, but others including the members of this present APC shouldn't be left off the hook.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get These Printed Packs?? / WORKING FROM HOME : My Personal Experience / How Do I Register An Investment Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.