Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Why Do All Nigerian Information Marketers Only Sell Ebooks On How To Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do All Nigerian Information Marketers Only Sell Ebooks On How To Make Money (1897 Views)

For Internet Marketers Only / Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places / All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do All Nigerian Information Marketers Only Sell Ebooks On How To Make Money by justify106: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
I av searched far north, east, south nd west all ova d internet,even far nd wide...nd so many articles nd information marketers have actually glorified the trade (information marketing) nd said its one of the fastest ways to make money in Nigeria...so many of them will be like, uhhh,yeah yeah,u can write an information about any hot topic/niche and do som adverts nd uuuhh uuuh yeah money will start falling into ur pocket coz information sells like mad!!!!!! Ok ..i don hear., but the truth is that how many of these gurus in Nigeria actually write information on other topics like weightloss, traveling, best place to visit, how to live well, save money, take care of ur children e.t c....the list goes on, none of them at all write about all these oda topics they so proclaim to be the so called hot niches rather they all write how to mk money by doing this, how to make money by doing dat, name them, is it PAT OGIDI, or OLAIDE ALIM, or HENRY EFFIONG, or GBOLAGADE ADETUNJI or EFE IMIREN or ADERONKE OGUNSOLA BAMIDELE, or RONALD NZIMORA, or AKIN ALABI or TOYIN OMOTOSO nd so on nd so forth....i dare any of them to come down here nd show me a product/niche that they av written on that has been a hit that is not in the make money niche/category, or close to mk money niche, i doubt if they av any. So all these now make me to wonder/get discouraged in starting info marketing if it always has to be on how to make money. because siam, oya i b newbie wen nor get money, i won start info marketing, now i go come dey write ahhhhhh get this my new hoooooot fresh ebook on how to make money by jst uhhhhhh uhhh looking at the sky, its so hoooot, limited copies available, get urs now!!!! Then i will now use any of the only the first 10/20/50 person trick that will get this my ebook, nd so on nd so forth...but guys, now this wont make sense na, bcoz i nor get money, nd now i dey write eBook to teach pipo hw to get money....coz Selling ebook to pipo on how to mk money online wen i nor get chi chi 4 my pocket will b v.bad,trickery,deceit, 419 nd most of all armed robbery nd my conscience cant tk dat since i ud only b enriching my self at the expense of others. So this has bin one of my biggest problems/set back wen am thinking of starting info marketing bixness..daz y av bin very discouraged since coz i dnt knw if i ud b successful as info marketer in nigeria,if i write on other niches apart from the make money niche... so guys what do yall think... check the trend of all these nigrrian info marketers nd tell me if am wrong about this topic... U can go nd invite som ov them to come nd educate us more on this thread.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:This thread is not meant to discredit/insult or criticise any nigerian info marketer, or those whose names av bin mentioned on this post. no!! no!! no!!!, thats absolutely far from it, but quite on the contrary its meant to look at this problem critically nd analytically so as to solve it nd also to invite those info marketers whose name were mentioned nd not mentioned to com ova here nd educate us the upcoming/prospective info marketers nd newbies if we av all been lied to nd dat its only when u write about how to mk money online in nigeria dats hw u can mk money in information marketing or if u can write good quality ebooks about other topics nd still meet/match their level of sucess( that is the nigerian info marketers that only write ebooks about how to make money)....so we can know if there is still hope 4 d newbie who doesnt av money nd dont wana write abt hw to mk money since dat will be all lies, hypocrisy nd 419, or if we can only make it by following the status quo nd continue the duping trend nd writing/selling ebooks on how to Make money online even though we our selves nor get single kobo for our bank account...Thank you...

1 Like

Re: Why Do All Nigerian Information Marketers Only Sell Ebooks On How To Make Money by Marioplus(m): 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
You have a unique solution to provide in this world!
offer it and you will still make money Much more than you can imagine, Think or Pray.
Do not sell your conscience for lies because with time you will have the money without joy and fulfilment!
Many people are in the lying scheme and they are praying as well as wishing they stood their ground to do what their conscience advised them to do
It is not easy to come out of lying scheme, Team and Group.
It is easier to start a business with Truth than to face the rigors of correcting old lies

1 Like

Re: Why Do All Nigerian Information Marketers Only Sell Ebooks On How To Make Money by justify106: 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
Marioplus:
You have a unique solution to provide in this world!
offer it and you will still make money Much more than you can imagine, Think or Pray.
Do not sell your conscience for lies because with time you will have the money without joy and fulfilment!
Many people are in the lying scheme and they are praying as well as wishing they stood their ground to do what their conscience advised them to do
mario, daz very tru..i appreciate ur words of wisdom/encouragement..it truly has been very helpful...thanks once again
Re: Why Do All Nigerian Information Marketers Only Sell Ebooks On How To Make Money by justify106: 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
I know many nigerian info marketers will just breez/brush past this topic when dey see it, nd refuse to contribute..bcoz they knw that the above topic and article from the op is probably nd most likely certainly true..
Re: Why Do All Nigerian Information Marketers Only Sell Ebooks On How To Make Money by dotcomnamename: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
justify106:
I av searched far north, east, south nd west all ova d internet,even far nd wide...nd so many articles nd information marketers have actually glorified the trade (information marketing) nd said its one of the fastest ways to make money in Nigeria...so many of them will be like, uhhh,yeah yeah,u can write an information about any hot topic/niche and do som adverts nd uuuhh uuuh yeah money will start falling into ur pocket coz information sells like mad!!!!!! Ok ..i don hear., but the truth is that how many of these gurus in Nigeria actually write information on other topics like weightloss, traveling, best place to visit, how to live well, save money, take care of ur children e.t c....the list goes on, none of them at all write about all these oda topics they so proclaim to be the so called hot niches rather they all write how to mk money by doing this, how to make money by doing dat, name them, is it PAT OGIDI, or OLAIDE ALIM, or HENRY EFFIONG, or GBOLAGADE ADETUNJI or EFE IMIREN or ADERONKE OGUNSOLA BAMIDELE, or RONALD NZIMORA, or AKIN ALABI or TOYIN OMOTOSO nd so on nd so forth....i dare any of them to come down here nd show me a product/niche that they av written on that has been a hit that is not in the make money niche/category, or close to mk money niche, i doubt if they av any. So all these now make me to wonder/get discouraged in starting info marketing if it always has to be on how to make money. because siam, oya i b newbie wen nor get money, i won start info marketing, now i go come dey write ahhhhhh get this my new hoooooot fresh ebook on how to make money by jst uhhhhhh uhhh looking at the sky, its so hoooot, limited copies available, get urs now!!!! Then i will now use any of the only the first 10/20/50 person trick that will get this my ebook, nd so on nd so forth...but guys, now this wont make sense na, bcoz i nor get money, nd now i dey write eBook to teach pipo hw to get money....coz Selling ebook to pipo on how to mk money online wen i nor get chi chi 4 my pocket will b v.bad,trickery,deceit, 419 nd most of all armed robbery nd my conscience cant tk dat since i ud only b enriching my self at the expense of others. So this has bin one of my biggest problems/set back wen am thinking of starting info marketing bixness..daz y av bin very discouraged since coz i dnt knw if i ud b successful as info marketer in nigeria,if i write on other niches apart from the make money niche... so guys what do yall think... check the trend of all these nigrrian info marketers nd tell me if am wrong about this topic... U can go nd invite som ov them to come nd educate us more on this thread.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:This thread is not meant to discredit/insult or criticise any nigerian info marketer, or those whose names av bin mentioned on this post. no!! no!! no!!!, thats absolutely far from it, but quite on the contrary its meant to look at this problem critically nd analytically so as to solve it nd also to invite those info marketers whose name were mentioned nd not mentioned to com ova here nd educate us the upcoming/prospective info marketers nd newbies if we av all been lied to nd dat its only when u write about how to mk money online in nigeria dats hw u can mk money in information marketing or if u can write good quality ebooks about other topics nd still meet/match their level of sucess( that is the nigerian info marketers that only write ebooks about how to make money)....so we can know if there is still hope 4 d newbie who doesnt av money nd dont wana write abt hw to mk money since dat will be all lies, hypocrisy nd 419, or if we can only make it by following the status quo nd continue the duping trend nd writing/selling ebooks on how to Make money online even though we our selves nor get single kobo for our bank account...Thank you...

Exactly my point in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2853283/how-make-millions-nigeria-information/4#43978432

1 Like

Re: Why Do All Nigerian Information Marketers Only Sell Ebooks On How To Make Money by dotcomnamename: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
justify106:
I know many nigerian info marketers will just breez/brush past this topic when dey see it, nd refuse to contribute..bcoz they knw that the above topic and article from the op is probably nd most likely certainly true..

You are 100% right. I agree with you. How to make money do sells, no dobt, but i have discovered that some ebooks sells faster than How to make money. For instance, ''how to get pregnant in 6 weeks', ''How to move abroad legally and easy'', ''How to get a scholarship abroad easy'', ''how to cure diabetes within 8 weeks'', ''How to live up to 90 years with HIV/AIDS'', e.t.c ...

Infarct i am considering to look for sponsors or partners, who are also good in killer ebook title, who can write/design and have very unique ways of selling ebooks. I have registered company in Nigeria. I won't even take higher percentage, i love honest and dedicated people who are very straightforward, i don't mind the fact that i am paying for the cost to arrange all books. If anyone is ready for business, contact me on: dotcom_na_me_na_me@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Why Do All Nigerian Information Marketers Only Sell Ebooks On How To Make Money by Brightmind: 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
@OP,
I understand your point and I don't disagree much.You should know that information is as important as the value people place on it. Nigerians love to make money and the reason is not because of greed alone but for the nature of our economy and the insecurity we feel towards our future. So you see, these marketers know that they can make more money selling information on how to make money. Those niches you mentioned might not have sufficient traffic to interest them. Whatever the case, i think they have the right to sell whatever information they feel like selling and the buyers have the right to buy or refuse to.
Re: Why Do All Nigerian Information Marketers Only Sell Ebooks On How To Make Money by yomalex(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
'How to make money'
Is one of the top 5 all time search terms in Nigeria
Re: Why Do All Nigerian Information Marketers Only Sell Ebooks On How To Make Money by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
dotcomnamename:

You are 100% right. I agree with you. How to make money do sells, no dobt, but i have discovered that some ebooks sells faster than How to make money. For instance, ''how to get pregnant in 6 weeks', ''How to move abroad legally and easy'', ''How to get a scholarship abroad easy'', ''how to cure diabetes within 8 weeks'', ''How to live up to 90 years with HIV/AIDS'', e.t.c ...

Infarct i am considering to look for sponsors or partners, who are also good in killer ebook title, who can write/design and have very unique ways of selling ebooks. I have registered company in Nigeria. I won't even take higher percentage, i love honest and dedicated people who are very straightforward, i don't mind the fact that i am paying for the cost to arrange all books. If anyone is ready for business, contact me on: dotcom_na_me_na_me@yahoo.co.uk

Are you still on
Re: Why Do All Nigerian Information Marketers Only Sell Ebooks On How To Make Money by eezeribe(m): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
They are called Infopreneurs...
Preaching what they don't practice.. It's a modified scam

(1) (Reply)

This Business Is The Next Hot Thing / Palm Oil Biz / Your Will Lose All Your Money In Trust Wallet, Except You Do This Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.