Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

This Business Is The Next Hot Thing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Business Is The Next Hot Thing (1900 Views)

Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / Cash Flow Problems Your Small Business Is Likely To Experience / "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Business Is The Next Hot Thing by aprokomania(m): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
A majority of you my readers are business enthusiasts, and while we notice the effect the recession is having on the economy, we can keenly observe that a lot of companies are closing shop and leaving the country.
For critical observers also, you will know that there are certain areas of the economy that are hard hit, especially the indigenous manufacturing sector, as many production companies source their raw materials from other countries and with the surge in the price of foreign exchange, particularly the price of the dollar, it is difficult for most of these firms to operate at a profit.
However, other sectors of the economy are doing well and today, I present you with one that has been predicted to have the highest turnover on investment within the fiscal year.
This sector of the economy is the agricultural sector, and more specifically, due to the recent policy of the federal government on school feeding, the poultry sector is one that is very promising.
Recall that barely two months ago, the federal government through the minister of information Lai Mohammed said that the school feeding program of this administration will require about a billion eggs yearly to sustain.
Imagine that this figure is more than the current production capacity of the entire nation. So we expect that there will be a huge demand for eggs not only for this program, but to address the deficit that will be sure to hit the market once the policy takes full effect.
So, if you have been considering which business to invest in, now would be the time to seriously consider going into the poultry business specifically to produce eggs.
The great thing about this business is that you do not require massive investments to begin, and you can run it virtually anywhere you have space.
If you are confused about how to start this business, I have identified this excellent resource you can use as a startup guide.
Feel free to leave your comments below. I sure love to hear from you and assist you in any way I can.

http://www.hoomadeit.com/2016/07/this-business-is-next-hot-thing.html?m=1
Re: This Business Is The Next Hot Thing by aprokomania(m): 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
this article was obtained with permission from www.hoomadeit.com . for more articles like this, visit www.hoomadeit.com.
Re: This Business Is The Next Hot Thing by aprokomania(m): 7:29am On Jul 14, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: This Business Is The Next Hot Thing by millhouse: 7:29am On Jul 14, 2016
Kul... Can you assist me to set up one.. Where are based?
Re: This Business Is The Next Hot Thing by aprokomania(m): 7:32am On Jul 14, 2016
millhouse:
Kul... Can you assist me to set up one.. Where are based?
send me a mail. let's discuss
Re: This Business Is The Next Hot Thing by MurphyInc(m): 7:34am On Jul 14, 2016
I'm interested.... Put more light pls
Re: This Business Is The Next Hot Thing by aprokomania(m): 7:43am On Jul 14, 2016
MurphyInc:
I'm interested.... Put more light pls
you can mail me for further discussions.
Re: This Business Is The Next Hot Thing by aprokomania(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2016
a lot of you have been trying to reach me via email. if you find it difficult, add me on BBM 7AF203A0
cheers
Re: This Business Is The Next Hot Thing by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
aprokomania:
A majority of you my readers are business enthusiasts, and while we notice the effect the recession is having on the economy, we can keenly observe that a lot of companies are closing shop and leaving the country.
For critical observers also, you will know that there are certain areas of the economy that are hard hit, especially the indigenous manufacturing sector, as many production companies source their raw materials from other countries and with the surge in the price of foreign exchange, particularly the price of the dollar, it is difficult for most of these firms to operate at a profit.
However, other sectors of the economy are doing well and today, I present you with one that has been predicted to have the highest turnover on investment within the fiscal year.
This sector of the economy is the agricultural sector, and more specifically, due to the recent policy of the federal government on school feeding, the poultry sector is one that is very promising.
Recall that barely two months ago, the federal government through the minister of information Lai Mohammed said that the school feeding program of this administration will require about a billion eggs yearly to sustain.
Imagine that this figure is more than the current production capacity of the entire nation. So we expect that there will be a huge demand for eggs not only for this program, but to address the deficit that will be sure to hit the market once the policy takes full effect.
So, if you have been considering which business to invest in, now would be the time to seriously consider going into the poultry business specifically to produce eggs.
The great thing about this business is that you do not require massive investments to begin, and you can run it virtually anywhere you have space.
If you are confused about how to start this business, I have identified this excellent resource you can use as a startup guide.
Feel free to leave your comments below. I sure love to hear from you and assist you in any way I can.

http://www.hoomadeit.com/2016/07/this-business-is-next-hot-thing.html?m=1
The thing is, how do we ppenetrate the market and establish a supply chain quickly enough to start making a profit?
Re: This Business Is The Next Hot Thing by aprokomania(m): 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
crownedrookie:
The thing is, how do we ppenetrate the market and establish a supply chain quickly enough to start making a profit?
the first thing is to ensure quality of your products
in egg production, quality is measured by the size of the eggs, how fresh your eggs are and lack of breakage.
once this is taken care of, you would have to do some work in looking for people who buy wholesale
restaurants, bakeries, market women who buy in large quantities and such are your target. you may need to do a bit of work here but if you can offer them a better deal, you can be sure you have them hooked on you as their supplier. in addition, your clientele will keep growing as you keep at it. once people know you produce eggs, there will be a stream of customers knocking at your gate to buy.
cheers.
Re: This Business Is The Next Hot Thing by sheunfemix: 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
*Do you know you can make $500 monthly and withdraw it in your bank account?*

I used to be very sceptical about people who claim you can make money online working from home until I saw my friends account.

This may sound a little ridiculous and unbelievable but...

I just earned my first $8 by referring 2 people to my website this week.

I have friends who make over $100 - $500 monthly with their smartphone.

It is REAL! I am a proof.

Just take a look at how you too can benefit from this simple business

Click here>>>

www.my4cornersteam.com

Femi Iyanda
07035067939 (whatsapp)
femiyanda@gmail.com
Re: This Business Is The Next Hot Thing by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nice article cool
Re: This Business Is The Next Hot Thing by aprokomania(m): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Nice article cool
thanks

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Secret Of Dangote's Wealth Expose / Paypal Is Declining Nigerian Debit/atm Cards / In Search Of Crowdfunding In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.