Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account (6937 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) / Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by johninhos(m): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
Our Formation was attacked and some infantry troops abandoned their trenches during the attack. BHT crawled and occupied their arc. At the end of the fire fight and mop up, Lt Col Abu Ali is accustomed to checking and encouraging troops in their trenches. On arrival at the occupied arc another gun battle began. He was shot in the head. I looked at his direction and saw him fall, all hell was let loose!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
source

1 Like

Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by onomeasike: 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
I smell sabotage,perhaps he was assassinated .
The federal government has to investigate the remote causes that led to the death of this gallant patriotic officer .It's so sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by bigass(f): 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
Heard he was shot by a traitor soldier

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by johninhos(m): 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
carmag:
source
carmag:
source
carmag:
source
Eyewitness Account
Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by finalboss1(m): 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
hmm...headshot
Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
johninhos:
Eyewitness Account
so who is your prime suspect

1 Like

Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by yarimo(m): 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
Still waiting patiently for APC To blame GEJ for the death of this gallant solder. RIP cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by abacus(m): 12:00am On Nov 07, 2016
yarimo:
Still waiting patiently for APC To blame GEJ for the death of this gallant solder. RIP cry
Werey ni... Alaini ironu omo iran ki ran.

17 Likes

Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by DozieInc(m): 12:43am On Nov 07, 2016
More to his demise than meet the eyes.
Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by Lifestone(m): 12:48am On Nov 07, 2016
Shot in the head! Seems he wasn't wearing the protective helmet. Why?

1 Like

Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 07, 2016
Why did he have to do the rounds physically? e no get radio? I don't quite believe the story.

1 Like

Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by phemmie06(m): 5:47am On Nov 07, 2016
This man was one of the soldiers that was highly mourned among the soldiers confronting Bokoharam, hope the FG will not forget his family?

1 Like

Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by babadem2much(m): 5:58am On Nov 07, 2016
Lifestone:
Shot in the head! Seems he wasn't wearing the protective helmet. Why?

He is a Tank commander, they in the tanks dosn't wear the protective helments i believe he is just unfortunate to be killed by useless dying insurgent... From experience bro

4 Likes

Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by babadem2much(m): 6:06am On Nov 07, 2016
In the history of this fight no commander has ever motivated and been feared by the terrorists like Lt-col Abu Ali. This man has what they call balls and always motivating his troops, loved by every battle tested soldier and those who have neither been there, his names makes more sound than seeign him physiscally.... God bless your soul sir, the nation has lost his best and the Army has to source for another fearless one, they are there and this is the time for them exploit their potentials. Rest ON sir

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by edo3(m): 7:24am On Nov 07, 2016
Am still observing.. So sad.
Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by Timitunechi(m): 7:48am On Nov 07, 2016
yarimo:

I understand its obligatory for you to be stupid ..but must you be this stupid

6 Likes

Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by FEGNO: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2016
IT IS MOST LIKELY THAT THERE ARE NIGERIAN SOLDIERS WHO ARE SYMPATHETIC TO BOKO HARAM. REMEMBER DURING GEJ WHEN SOME SOUTHERN OFFICERS RAISED THE ISSUEOF NOT KNOWING WHOM TO TRUST. THE POSSIBILITY OF A SET UP IS VERY STRONG IN THE DEATH OF THIS GALLANT OFFICER
Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by yarimo(m): 8:28am On Nov 07, 2016
Timitunechi:

I understand its obligatory for you to be stupid ..but must you be this stupid
you are idiot infact very idiotic of a BIG fOOl

1 Like

Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by yarimo(m): 8:29am On Nov 07, 2016
abacus:

Werey ni... Alaini ironu omo iran ki ran.
YONKO

1 Like

Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by payosehtor(m): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2016
onomeasike:
I smell sabotage,perhaps he was assassinated .
The federal government has to investigate the remote causes that led to the death of this gallant patriotic officer .It's so sad
I join your school of thought bro. these evil is common in battle field.a similar scenario occurred in one of our boys against fulanis in the middle belt. the 2nd in command shot the commander but you can trust our men with charms ( bullet prof) the commander turned & warned him simply. ", don't try me again ok?"

2 Likes

Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by joeace2020(m): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2016
Nairaland.. such a funny place. Eyewitness account from who and the next is argument.. Smh
Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by Zikdik(m): 8:49am On Nov 07, 2016
payosehtor:
I join your school of thought bro. these evil is common in battle field.a similar scenario occurred in one of our boys against fulanis in the middle belt. the 2nd in command shot the commander but you can trust our men with charms ( bullet prof) the commander turned & warned him simply. ", don't try me again ok?"

Ose o!
Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by onomeasike: 9:05am On Nov 07, 2016
payosehtor:
shocked shocked.The commander should have shot him and disarm him straight. A saboteur will always be a saboteur so why show him mercy?

1 Like

Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by hakeem4(m): 9:08am On Nov 07, 2016
FG should make investigations
Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by airminem(f): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2016
Not True.
Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by airminem(f): 11:03am On Nov 07, 2016
Well Said. Hahahaha Very Funny Land
Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by nonhuman(m): 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
this kinda people are type that should lead Nigeria
Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by UchaNwababa: 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
Why did this Man wasted his life for this Useless Country?
Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by Timitunechi(m): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
yarimo:
you are idiot infact very idiotic of a BIG fOOl

but the fools dog is smarter than your second hand brain ....it's obvious your thinking capacity is low....
oga swerve joor
Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by yarimo(m): 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
Timitunechi:

but the fools dog is smarter than your second hand brain ....it's obvious your thinking capacity is low....
oga swerve joor
grin. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Congratulates Yahaya Bello On Election Victory / Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency / Alamieyesigha To Forfeit $600K US Mansion & $400K Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.