Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! (2170 Views)

Man Who Refused To Marry His Wife In Court For 9 Years, Now Begs To Wed Her / White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! by Izzy002(m): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
IF you started dating a girl from secondary school, you both graduated and your parents couldn't sponsor you again and that girl due to the love she
has for you, she used her own school fees to sponsor without her parents
knowledge...

When u got to second year..her parents knew and they arrested u and
her father disowned her...she started a minor business and was doing well....after 4 months which You spent in prison..she came and pleaded and you forgave her for what her parents did to u...

Then from the little she saved from that business she helped you and you started school again....now you have graduated and you are looking for a job...she also got one for u from her father's friend...when u went for interview u passed and started work...

You are now a big and rich guy and also loyal and faithful to your boss which made him like you so much that sum co-workers envied it

Your boss is now old...doctors said he has 2 months to live cos of the sickness he has....he has no male child but only a daughter

Now your boss wants u to marry his daughter and inherit his empire..

What will you DO
Re: Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
True Love is all that matters..... There is nothing to even think about in all this, I will stick to the girl that laid down her life for me through thick and thin and when the going was tough..... No basis for comparison between the 2 ladies involved. I rise!

7 Likes

Re: Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! by Izzy002(m): 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
modelmike7:
True Love is all that matters..... There is nothing to even think about in all this, I will stick to the girl that laid down her life for me through thick and thin and when the going was tough..... No basis for comparison between the 2 ladies involved. I rise!

Is there still anything like true love?
Re: Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
Why should a man even think of getting married to a lady he doesn't love in the first place. I can't do that, I rather stick with the woman I love and who loves me too because she has been there for me through thick and thin. If not for her effort I won't be working in that office in the first place so I see no reason why I should go ahead and marry my boss' daughter due to selfish reasons #JustMyOpinion

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! by jmichlins(m): 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nollywood is not too good for you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Izzy002:

. .
Yes, there is bro. But very hard to come by. 1 in 10,000,000 !!!
Re: Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
Izzy002:

Yes there is
Re: Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
modelmike7:
. .

Yes, there is bro. But very hard to come by. 1 in 10,000,000 !!!

Haba na! Isn't that too much cheesy
Re: Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ebiz12:

Haba na! Isn't that too much cheesy

Lolz, but personally for me, it is 1 in 4 billion tho
Re: Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
modelmike7:

Lolz, but personally for me, it is 1 in 4 billion tho

But that's just too much na, it's not that bad
Re: Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ebiz12:

But that's just too much na, it's not that bad

but I hope you are in True Love sha sis?
Re: Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
modelmike7:

but I hope you are in True Love share sis?

I don't understand your question
Re: Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ebiz12:

I don't understand your question
.. . . . I mistyped 'sha' for share. . .
Re: Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
modelmike7:
.. . . . I mistyped 'sha' for share. . .

Ok, I get it now
Yes when I love it's true
Re: Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ebiz12:

Ok, I get it now Yes when I love it's true
. . . . That is a very nice one pretty sis.
Re: Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! by Izzy002(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ebiz12:

Yes there is

do u have a girlfriend?
Re: Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! by Acidosis(m): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
Some girls are not worth the sacrifice. But if a lady can actually do all these, please there is no room for comparison. In fact, the guy and the sacrificial lady should get married before the boss finally dies.

However, if he's a Muslim, he can marry both.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! by sisisioge: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
You fvnk ur long term babe/ benefactor up, you get fvnked up by everything good in life. You follow? Good.
Re: Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! by UIA04(f): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
I've watched this movie before it was Omotola and Mike ezuruonye and Nadia buhari was the rich man pikin
Mike ezuruonye left Omotola sha and when his plan went bad, he tried to beg her back and they said.....

Watch out for part 2
Re: Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
Izzy002:

do u have a girlfriend?

Girlfriend?
Re: Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! by kachai(f): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
This is a Nollywood movie na OP
Re: Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!! by raumdeuter: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
Is this a Chico Ejiro movie?

(1) (Reply)

He Is Ijebu, I Am Igbo; Should I Marry Him? / 'mrs.', A Woman's Highest Qualification / Living Together B4 Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.