Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors (1620 Views)

Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex / Your Most Embarrassing Moment / I Need Someone With All The Flaws Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2009
NLers, why not tell the house that most captivating embarrassment u once had with a girl!!
We all learn from peoples flaws and errors to enable us correct ours or avoid such mistakes . . .
Keeep em' date flaws rolling.

Okies, i start with my friends'. . . . .
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by xqwysyte(f): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2009
I had a date with this really cute half french/half nigerian black guy. We went out to a classy restaurant and the maitre d offered us our seats n brought the menu, when i looked at it, i did not understand a word or any of the different food choices. Because i had been 'forming' the whole time, i did not want to reveal myself, so i just took my shot and mispronounced ho d'ouvres (correctly pronounced as hodoves) as hoe-the-over-reese.
I noticed the waiter and my date looked at me kinda funny but i dint think much of it until he correctly pronounced it to the waiter, and i was embarassed embarassed embarassed. Lets say if i was white, i'd have turned red instantly.lol cry
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2009
My friends' most embarrassing 'date' experience ~ early last year

THE DAY BEFORE. . . . . .And after

His name is Daniel but fondly calls 'Danny', He's a cassanova (somworth). He had plead to have a date with 'Joy' who happens to be a junior staff under him where he works in a gigantic governmental compound. Danny will not give up on JOY, not minding his position as a Departmental Secretary, in other words, he is financially capable of larvishing goodies on Joy, he had pestered JoY with a concatenation of pressure but for gudness sake Joy would not want to compromise her faith and stand even though she is religiously enclinated.
My friend Danny lives with his step aunt 'per se' in a secluded territory which is some few kilometers away from Joy's own residence. Danny is a handsome dude, 'NO DOUBTS' but yet found it rather strenuous in getting JOY for a date.

Several weeks later, Danny took up some courage to project an innate approach towards this damsel 'Joy' after determining that once Joy succumbs to his request for a date, he would make the location venue be his house instead of an eatry or somewhere else. I felt for Danny while he was narrating his Romance episode to me on that faithful rainy evening, i felt his pains during his eagerness to bring Joy to book.

Be Right Back . . . .
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2009
Lol @ sqwyste post cheesy

Daniel's most embarrassin date is flawful, i must say but is full of great lessons captioned.
After Danny had sumed up courage to apply a natural tactis without any artificial decadent in meeting up Joy's demand, he walked up by Joy, it was a Wednesday morning preceeding a Tuesday holiday. . . . He was happy inwardly and boastfully sure of his attempt that glamouring morning.
JoY had also resumed work very early with a sumptuous smile on her face while Danny approached. They both suddenly eyed contact each other at a fore door balcony behind his office premises which was close to a mounting stair case.
You're a manner from heaven, you're preciously made, geeze! You're a tempestuous damsel. . . Gawd, your scintillating gorgeous physical possession and facial endearment is of immense magnitude and can only be loved by a heart of same quality, All these and many more did Danny as he rendered lovely tunes of amazing attractions. Daniel found it hard to relinquish on Joy. After Danny's blabbing all in the name of bringing Joy to book comes joy response >>>>> hurgh. . .You flatter me this early hours of the day, am tempted to give u a chance this time but remember this is an office hence we have to be more careful as this could put our jobs at stake, she held Danny's hand and stretch to KISS him as she concluded her summons.

Danny's heart was filled with joy as he was flabagasted at Joy's words. He nods his head and pockets a hand as he walked back to his office. The thoughts of Joy and the Kiss was overwhelming as Danny couldn't believe his eyes.
Now, Danny was beginning to lost concentration on his Job that day, he couldnt meetup certain office demands with his Boss. This is unlike the Danny i know he doesnt spend donkey years trying to get a gurl of his choice and interest b'cos he's got all it takes to bring down a woman's puss*y to book if he so desires.

It was again afternoon on that incumbent Wednesday when Danny thought of going out 4 lunch with Joy. . . and then?

Be Back in a Jiffy! wink phone rings*
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by steve49ja(m): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2009
My first date with this ''classy'' chic. . . .

We both walked into one of da joints for point and kill/catfish/nkwobi parols.

People/couples everywhere different table, so we got ours sat down and talked about/critised one of da videos being played on MTV.

Couple of minutes pass and da waiter aint with us yet. . .da gurl kinda got pissed like we were being ignored and all da sort. . .I didnt say a word cos i knew it'll always get to our turn its my money and they want it thats why they opened aint it??

So atlast a young man (waiter) came to our table took orders and left.

When he came back he dint bring all my orders, so he took orders of da lady. .

He came back with some of my orders (da ones he forgot to bring da first time) and those of da lady meanwhile part of her request was[i] fish[/i] which he dint bring.

So he left for her remaining orders (da babe was furious. . God knows why. . i mean ''this is a public place and there are a whole lot of people da waiters need to attend to and his human who's been working all day he sure was not gan be crucified for forgetting some of our orders''. . . so i told her)

Unluckily for da guy he came back forgetting da fish. . .da lady says where's my[i] fish [/i] im sure he didnt hear so he was like what??

Her voice increased and she said (aloud) where's my fish! fish!! (spelling) FISS fish !! cheesy

And at point people turned around looked at our table and i felt like melting into da ground.
It was one hell of a moment. sad
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by spikedcylinder: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2009
Oh gawd. Its a sad day when da fish has been called da fiss.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2009
steve49ja:

Unluckily for da guy he came back forgetting da fish. . .da lady says where's my[i] fish [/i] im sure he didnt hear so he was like what??

Her voice increased and she said (aloud) where's my fish! fish!! (spelling) FISS fish !! cheesy

And at point people turned around looked at our table and i felt like melting into da ground.
It was one hell of a moment. sad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2009
Danny's Lunch Break Encounter ~~

continuation. . .
And then Danny took his usual permissiön to go for lunch, he had already concieved in his heart to go with JoY but unKnowing to him, JoY was already an expectant of him so as to ask him out for lunch. (well, i must say this must be lost love in action. Proof me wrong). Remember i said earlier that JoY kissed Danny. As he raps up his table files and ready to get out 4 his break, It now reoccured to him that Joy's kiss was on his 'lips', he wondered as he shakes his TOYOTA CELICA car keys while he count down the stairs ~~ ^KISS ON THE LIPS MEANS "I LOVE YOU"~~ His subconscious mind drifted cheeringly as he took a second thought at the kiss and finally deduced that Joy loves him really.

Danny tries to ring Joy's phone as he opened his Red Sport Car. . . He drives off for lunch. He met joy on his way, she was almost getting furious cos of Danny's delay. Joy waves slowly as He picked her up.
Danny whom i know to be naughty atimes with babes was already trying to play pranks with Joy's boObs on their way, while a slow 'blues genre' of music was on, with an appealing air conditioner.

NOW! This was going to lead to the 'Most Embarrassing Date' which Danny heard.

At this point, Joy had simply been floated into another world of sweet emotions (she was carried away), they soon arrived an eatry. After eating both to them fills, Joy soon realise that she had been over fed with junks of pie and chicken burger, now wanting to visit the 'rest room' (lol). Stinking Fart mistakingly droped out of her butt (lwkm grin ) as she ran into the convinience. . . . (what a bad day for Danny). There were peeps sitting close when the ugly fart busted out which resulted in coalition and a bit of crises and then. . .

Oh! Shit. Mom Calling Again (Be Rite Back in 2 secs)
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by biola44: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2009
classic shit, grin
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by blandyne(f): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2009
Last year, one of my best friend set me on a "blind date" with her husband's cousin. A day before our date night, i spoke to the guy over the phone and asked him where he was going to take me. He replied somewhere nice and that he's spontaneous so he cannot be more precise.
So next day, he picked me up around 7pm so we started talking. Then i realized that we were going in circles, since he wasn't familiar with my neighborhood i offer to help him with directions. He refused stating that he knows what he's doing. About 45 mns later, i got angry and told him to take me back home. Suddenly he says"that's the place". I was so shocked, all this time the guy was looking for a stupid DUNKIN DONUTS shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry How pathetic!!!!
I don't mind going out with a guy to get some coffee, I like that, don't have to go to dinner all the time,but don't tell me that you're spontaneous and all i got was to go to DUNKIN DONUTS, ridiculous. To make it worst, he had the nerves to call me the next day and ask me out again. What a loser!!!!!
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by Tudor6(f): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2009
Brein whats with the long story?
Is this your attempt to audition for mills and boon?
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by wanville(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2009
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by Godmother(f): 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2009
Tudór:

Brein whats with the long story?
Is this your attempt to audition for mills and boon?

So pathetic.
If and when Brein's Mills and Boons comes out, he'll sell just two copies
One bought by his girlfriend (moral support)
And the other by his family members
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by bluespice(f): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2009
Godmother:

So pathetic.
If and when Brein's Mills and Boons comes out, he'll sell just two copies
One bought by his girlfriend (moral support)
And the other by his family members

thank you jare angry
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2009
Hey, Tudor and all., me sorry for the lil delay i actually went an errand for my mama, smiley she called me from Canada to get some stuff fixed and pls, its no what ya'll think cos am not trying to make whatever bill and boon.
Continued from where i chaped out. . .
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by TheSeeker(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2009
My first date? Nah! Never been embarrassed and none has gone erroneous so far. The only one I can think of was we had a time set to meet at this restaurant and she made me wait for almost 3 hours. Within this 3 hours, I called her severally, she answered some, ignored some and later switched off her phone. I waited 30 more minutes after she switched off, when I saw no sign of her nor her number being in service, I ejected myself out of the frenzy filled restaurant. As I was about to get to my car, she I saw her coming through. Hell, I behaved like I didn't see her and I got into my car and zoomed off. My question was, why would she ignore my calls and later on switch off the phone? Subsequently showing up after all that got me speculating she's shady. So I dialed my gas pedal with my nice NIKE shoe.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by Godmother(f): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2009
@Poster
Dude, pls dont subject us to more of that Joy and Daniel story nao.

TheSeeker:

My first date? Nah! Never been embarrassed and none has gone erroneous so far. The only one I can think of was we had a time set to meet at this restaurant and she made me wait for almost 3 hours. Within this 3 hours, I called her severally, she answered some, ignored some and later switched off her phone. I waited 30 more minutes after she switched off, when I saw no sign of her nor her number being in service, I ejected myself out of the frenzy filled restaurant. As I was about to get to my car, she I saw her coming through. Hell, I behaved like I didn't see her and I got into my car and zoomed off. My question was, why would she ignore my calls and later on switch off the phone? Subsequently showing up after all that got me speculating she's shady. So I dialed my gas pedal with my nice NIKE shoe.

Nice end to an event that probably would hav turned out bad
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2009
I tried getting some fact frm dan
T'was ReaIy a bad day for Danny
And then there were other peeps around who had discovered that Danny was no longer comfortable with his sitting and suddenly a gurl sitting very close to where he was got choked by the arant polluted air, and ran out of her gad damn food. They soon began to move away as the air pollution got worse. That was by the way anyway as he took up courage and held on to his faith that afternoon (lol smiley ) afterall, we all fart he concluded in his mind.

The advent occurence according to Danny was enough aces for him to have a straightway vivid access to his intended aim of bringing Joys' butt to book. She soon got thru with the convinience and hurriedly dashed out and pleaded to Danny for causing him such embarrassment. . . . Apologies was accepted but to Danny it wasn't an embarrassment as this could happen to any body, all his concern and focus was how to get Joy to his portable luxury apartment and carry out the normal duty of a man.
They were set for going back to the office, inside the car as Danny pleaded for a date with Joy, made lots of enticing promises yet all to no avail. As they drove back to work.

It was almost close of work and Danny has got to get this stubborn fish else. . . . I must conffess (my friend danny did suffered a hard time getting a date with Joy)
He soon realized that since all wasnt working out just as expected he needs to get a upper hand. . . . Well his most embarrassing date was not as bad but it was something to reckon with as he raps up his experience with a great lesson. . . . .
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by TheSeeker(m): 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2009
@Godmother, that lady in question called me back and wanted to know when we'll meet again. I just told her I'm not any longer interested in the date anymore. I mean, I understand women being treated like pets, but make a guy wait for 3 hours and then switch off your phone only to show up later?That's whack.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by TOPE20001(f): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2009
Lmao . . . .This is funny
The first time i actually went to my bf's house . . . .i fell down twice infront of him. i was embarrassed embarassed cheesy
the first time . . .he was acted like a gentleman by picking me up and the second time he busted into laff and so did i. crazy grin
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by TheSeeker(m): 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Lmao . . . .This is funny
The first time i actually went to my bf's house . . . .i fell down twice infront of him. i was embarrassed embarassed cheesy
the first time . . .he was acted like a gentleman by picking me up and the second time he busted into laff and so did i. crazy grin
That is called "Falling before the actual Fall Syndrome"
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by TOPE20001(f): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2009
TheSeeker:

That is called "Falling before the actual Fall Syndrome"

ha ha very funny
he still tease me abt this grin
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by TheSeeker(m): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2009
TOPE2000!:

ha ha very funny
he still tease me abt this grin
Yes, if I were him I'll remind you everyday.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 24, 2009
Danny Raps up his Embarrassing Moaning Experience'

YES! Danny needed a upper hand to help him attain his goal cos he doesnt think any more coherent acts would do to get him to climax. He called one of Joys' friend (Queeneth) at the close of work as he was a 100% sure that with the aid of another gingerer and propeller been her friend then there's certainly no way JoY wouldn't give her all for him (danny). His experience was an epistle indeed. . . That evening something drastic happened when danny rang the pone of Queeneth (Joy's friend) and she hurriedly rushed to Danny from home filled with lots of excitment and happiness. Unknowing to Danny, Queeneth was also a secret admirer and would do anything to get danny under her succulent panties (goSH. . .) wink
That splendid evening was going to be a BOMB! I wish danny had foresaw this angry getting to Danny, she jumps off at Danny with a kin salted hugs containing some bits of affluence that coulda make a man want a gurl cheesy cheesy as dan also inturn pecked her (Queeneth) on her cheeks. I guess they were gud to go but danny wont forget his mission for her summons. Forgot to mention, [b](Danny was fondly called 'SECRETARY')
while some would call him 'SEKE' and some 'SECKO'.

Danny requested they go to a nearby restaurant for a drink so as to get her in line with his ongoing Date difficulty with JOy but Queeneth soon suggested they go to Danny's house. . . . 'my house'?!? Danny wondered, but later adhered to her suggestion to go to his home.
This was indeed 'Temptation at a high esteem' tongue tongue Danny soon took cover as he was unsure of any possibilities that could surface in his crib. Getting home as he horns furiously for d gateman's response. Coincidentally, Danny's aunt was around but was busy upstairs preparing school note as a teacher. Now, danny's step aunt knew danny was very much home alone after a loud distant voice greeting and welcoming him but am quite sure she wasn't aware of the fact that danny came with anyone.
'hey Queeneth I got all you might want, as in drinks, so pls make ur pick' danny tells queeneth as he pulls of his tie and very xpensive check while she (queeny) was comfortably feeling at home and well relaxed on a couch in a sexy manner leaving her tits unlocked. She was up to the task but what do i call . . . .
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 24, 2009
Queeneth was up to the task of making danny sweep her off her feet and probably suck her oily pus*sy, but what do i call this for goodness sake! No wonder Danny had learnt alot from such agonizing embarrassing date experience.

It was almost getting late at this juncture and danny hasn't introduced a topic for discussion yet shocked shocked i guez she was enjoying the TV series she's watching while danny must have started tripping and getting real hard underneath cos of those things his eyes were beholding. (lol). Girls!! Uhm, they can be nasty atimes in getting to guys nerves'. All this while danny was only pretending to be busy with his fake chamber arrangements which he engaged in and was uncalled for, all just to pass time. Daniel was confused at this stage, he doesnt knw whata do, his step aunt was just some meters away from where they were.
Pulls off his singlet as both of em' frolic admired each other gazingly.

At this stage, Queeneth was hot and Hot *(she musta gotten wet in her panties). Danny later sensed some romantic attributes which queeneth portrayed, and this was when he livened up to his senses that this gurl wants some 'long thing' KOBOKO_ angry grin cheesy and realy she does want some hard Bleep from d look of things. The both parties were dying in agro and yet non would disclose his intensions and emotional grade levels (lols).
It was at this time late and danny was almost busting out sperm from his urinary bladder. . . Chei!! Girls are really mean, WICKED. See all the suffering danny (my own personal friend) had gone thru cos of JoY.

Once again danny had to summon confidence as he stood up from the couch where he had been sitting for nearly 2 hours since he returned home and switched off the brighter lights without her (queeny's) excuse or permission, now we have the deem lights on and can only but see nearly shadows. . . . Waooh! I guez this was the moment both of em' had been expecting since the past 2 hours. (lmao grin grin )

and then what happens next?? I really pitied danny.

Be Right Back in several moments. . . . Pls. . . got to switch off kitchen electric appliances etal'o switch off my kitchen and store electric appliances. Very important.*
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by ariblaze(m): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2009
@brein

dude you have gone and chased everyone away

if you wanna spew go to the lit section

i bet enuff fella would be ready to chew u out
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2009
Well, i was just been meticulous. .
Anywiays, danny drops his lesson note.

his embarassing date was actually when had to sleep with queeneth who been Joy's friend. While screwing her (Queeneth) pu*ssy, the gurl was busy shouting . . . Arrrgh. . . Ssssshh!, S.E.C.R.E.T.A.R.Y!!! SE. . . .CKE. .TREE. . Pleaseee, ple. . . .aseee and it was during this moment his step aunt heard the shouting and came down stairs. Only to see (caught) Secretary danny banging on A gurl on the couch. angry angry sad tongue Urh, this could be soooo embarrassing.

Hence his lesson learnt not withstanding is; NO MATTER UR 'PERSONALITY'
NO MATTER UR STATUS AND FINANCIAL CAPABILITIES,
NO MATTER UR 'REPUTATION' We all need a supporting upper hand some way, somehow, somewhere

i hope 'someone' learns from danny wink smiley

End of Danny's epistle.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by Pittbaby(f): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2009
Geez , dont believe I actually read the story, Mr Brien , If you are an aspiring writer , please note that there is much to be said for the use of simple words, and the use of words in context. Otherwise a silly story , but I read it so who am I to say something is silly
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2009
Lol grin @
'Falling before the actual Fall' Syndrome.

Now, Thats funny! cheesy

@pittbabie. . .
Am "NOT" an aspiring writer PLEASE! I got other important stuff to concentrate on, hope u get that and if u don't like the experience abstract then shift for those who has got something (no matter how little) to learn. wink
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 25, 2009
My own embarrassing date was pathetic, posted it on tho' but i felt i shld doub it here also for reference.

Here goes the Episode of the incurable disaster which transpired btwn myself et' (and) my x. (nt realy my x tho' cos we'r stil kipin contacts, ).

[quote[It all ermanated On a faithful and cloudy evening! Wen i was supposed to have a date wif my sweet Rita (her name) a 22yr old beauriful et' substantial soculent gurl after we'd both agreed durin d early hrs of dat distinct day.
At abou 6pm she started ringing ma fone just for a reminder of which i told her nt to worry, dat i wouldnt disappoint her urge, not larer than 28mins o' therabout she called again pleadin that i shld nt disapoint her, i told her i wont, afta her second call something came up at my office wher i work, i had to quickly evacuate what i was doing to attend to d oficial distress call (outside office hrs tho').

On gettin 2 d ofice, it was a little work load. Bur d funny thing is i didnt call Rita to tell her abou d recent development nt because i 4got bur cos i miscalculated my finishing time,
At this time it was abt 9:30pm at nite, and during this hours, my phoness, were already switched off intentionaly to pervert distractions.

As i got thru wif ma office thingy, i quickly cald her phone, it was switched offf.
Damn! My head rang a bell that am doomed wif this angel of mine. cheesy
i did all i cld to reach her on pager thru her yonger ones EVEN had to arange for a girl to cal her folk (parent) pretendin to be her frend just to knw her wherabout, bur all to no avail!! Mehn, u nid to see me panting like a baby. At abt 10.40pm her fone Rang!!!! See how happy BrEin was.
Tho' she didnt pick at 1st but i had d sole believe that she wold surely pick, , Rings fone severaly ~ and She picked.
I asked her wher she was, she said Hotel ~^ (funny), asked why, she said she had to escape home just for MY SAKE.!!

I quickly took a shower and off i borrowed my frnds Golf 3 (black) and hurriedly drove down to Sunshine Hotel wher she already booked for a nite (amazing) 'unlike Rita, doesnt sleep out, but in dis case she had to e (amazing), its unlike Rita, doesnt sleep outside, bur on dis cas

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 25, 2009
. . . . .all in the name of LOVE'
Reaching the hotel, i was amiably welcomed ~ and just b4 entering d room wher she paid for, i began pleading for her forgiveness before any further xplanation, even when i was angry with her actions by payin a hotel.
On enterin d exclusive suite, we both were still up-standing, i tried to hold her hands afta she had facially accepted my apologies (so i think).

I held her hands and about to pecck her chin, she was absolutely mad at me.
Then ~, a Hotel attendant knocked at the door. She left my hand and went to attend d door, i stood still but wasnt comfortable an inch cos i dont knw what her feelings were deep down inside of her,
*What d'u care for!!??* she asked me in a fury displayed on her face, i grudginly responded ~
Nothin.

At this point she wasnt realy in d mood to recieve any body and so she twist-locked the door twice, walked up to me and i immdiatly held her waist to lay her on d /bed.
Not 4getin she hadnt said anything as per my apology, and so my thinkin were in 2 phase, one, wether she had acepted my plea and two wether she was jst a pretender.

I opened up the topic of what transpired in ma office at least to make her see reasons to wht she unintendly found herself in and to wave all doubts. i foundout she was begining to ask questions!! and so ma mind was getting some ease at least so as not to spoil my deal (flow) wif her 4 dat nite, u knw whar i mean cuties, I got thru with tellin her my part of the incident, thereafta she showed some remorse of aceptin et' believin all i said and now we were Good to go, and cheering.

Rang for the attendant!! Please get us some cheese balls et' strawberry juice she asked, i was happy inside o' me.
At this time it was about 12.00am (middle o' d nite).
What next, i asked myself.
Ohh~ you guys 've made me recall what i had tried to forget t'was such a painful experience dat has taught me a lesson.
I laid down on and pretendin to "want to sleep" bur i cldnt av aloud such a nite of bliss to pass by without me trying to play pranks with her gentle boobs at abou 1.20am in d early hrs of d morning, i opened my eyes from my Pretence.
And guess what i saw!!, geeze!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Biggest Mistake On Nairaland Romance Section / Hello Y'all / Am Sexy And Ah Nowit''..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.