Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors (1624 Views)

Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex / Your Most Embarrassing Moment / I Need Someone With All The Flaws Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 25, 2009
What i saw~ Gosh! Rita was up and Stark Naked not even without panties.
(I wish i knew this was a payback for my actions) I stretched and made a ' sleep~breathe' as to affirm that i was really sleeping cheesy (lol). Then she opened her eyes and crossed her left leg over my body, and so her legs were in V-shape from d upside view, GOSHHH!!!!!!!! What do i call this? T'was a face-up and Classic Temptation.
At this point my nerves were getting warm and i cldnt find sleep, i turned into a Civil Defence cos i cld not sleep.
At this time, we were clocked and seriously entangled around ourselves with the believe that we both were arsleep. (thank God i held my peace) i guess it was time for to make me feel groovy so she cld treat my day 4ckup, Suddenly! She started caressin me more than earlier, i cldnt hold this unwanted pain for too long then i had to form 'awake' proper so she cld notice it.
I stood up to use the convinience (toilet), on coming back, waoo, she was lying face up, wif those pinky boobs and red capitalise high jacker ~ LOL I went on back on d bed and started practicing my own skills - cheesy cheesy cheesy
at this point it was abou 14.00hrs (2.00am). My body were hot this time around, then she stood up to make hay wif d Convinience, on her comin back, i was already sitting, i held her hands kissed her, kissed her pinky breasts (Now time for action) and guez what, I had a *STINKING SLAP* on my face. Gawwd!!!! At first, i saw some tiny stars revolving anti-clockwisely around my face and then i was blind for 20 to 25 Seconds, JESUS! I was filled with utmost fury and could result in me beating the HELL out of her naked body till she faints. I opened my eyes and it was like it were day-break. *Mehn that slap got me thinking.* brb
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 25, 2009
Well, to wrap up my dreaded experience on My Embarassin Date.
Afta i had regained my senses and finaly recovered 4rm Rita's horibble slap on my dear handsome face, so many things began to run thru' my brAin, stuffs like ~ what if i hit this gurl real hard?, what if i exchange her slap for a dozen blows'?, what if i injure her, beat her mercilessly?, is this the love Rita claimed to love me?, chai! How can a gurl, my gurl 4 dat matter hit me this hard? What will her parents say?.

All this and many more ran thru my memory in such a jiffy. Then i summoned courage to bring out the Manism in me. (lol)
I picked up my shirt, packed up my jewelries, left my trouses and walked out. I didnt say a word afta the dreaded dirty slap, and off i drove off.

Mehhn, it wasnt an easy thing to do, as i drove, many other stuf came my mind.
Here wraps my embarasin xperience wif Rita. I miss her tho'
pls dont ask me what happened aftawards.
Bur i got somefin to extract, '
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 25, 2009
The one major lessön from my xperience is that ~ The Strong Man is a Man who Controls his anger

Do ya guys think i did the rite thing? Where is my fault out of what transpired??
If it were u, what wld u do?

I have NEVER beEN this embarrassed!! angry
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by debosky(m): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2009
I didn't have enough money to pay for cab fare home after going to an expensive Chinese Restaurant and the chick had to pay for me!

After all my forming and big boy money spending, it ended up with her having to pay the cab fare. embarassed
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2009
grin
That funny! @ the big boy
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by noetic2: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2009
debosky:

I didn't have enough money to pay for cab fare home after going to an expensive Chinese Restaurant and the chick had to pay for me!

After all my forming and big boy money spending, it ended up with her having to pay the cab fare. embarassed

grin grin did she eventually become ur gf?
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by oyinda3(f): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2009
damn
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by debosky(m): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2009
noetic2:

grin grin did she eventually become ur gf?
Yep she did. . . .I redeemed myself later on by paying for her transatlantic flight to see me. cool
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 30, 2009
U mean u sponsored her to come see u at the 'Wytch Farm' ??
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

KIK Messenger / Strictly For A Serious Minded Lady.... / I Need A Lesbian Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.