Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex (1339 Views)

Attract The Opposite Sex Using Just Body Language... / Best way to get the opposite sex eyes on you / Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Agent8706(m): 6:17am On Aug 09, 2014
Hello guys and girls, catching fun with my homeboys yesterday, somewhere along the line we delved into a very interesting topic of dicussion and we all had fun so I thought I should bring it to the house so we can all reminisce a little and share our most embarrasing moment(s) with the opposite sex. I use to know a topic like this exist before the tsunami struck NL but couldn't find it so am opening this, alright no long talk let me set the pace:

Naturally am the very shy type and detest being embarrassed. There was this lady I started noticing around my hood back then when I was 22, she was everything I fantasy about a girl so I started cooking up plans how to birth a relationship with her. One fatefull day me and three other male friends were strolling around when we noticed this same particular lady in front of us and you know guys now, I was cajoled into making this impromtu move. In other not to look timid in front of my guys I just summond all the courage I could and walked faster and caught up with her. I started to express myself and feelings to her politely and I could see the effect in the form of her warm friendly smile which I mistook for a building approval. That motivated me to go on....
I was still talking and she smiling when we approached this red toyota highlander, before I could figure whatsup this girl opened the front passenger door and entered, hugged and kissed the guy sitting at the driver's seat and then turned to me who still stood rooted to the spot in shock; dumbfounded, embarrased and ashamed.
With one wicked smile that still hunts me even up till today she said 'that's my husband lover boy, but don't worry you will get your catch, but get a car first'. The guy just frown they look me as him start him car and then drove off.
My friends who witness the whole scene from a short distance now further attracted the attention of more passer-bys with their hilarious laughter, I wished the ground open up and swallowed me but since it didn't I just walked away in shame with my head hung low. And I must confess its the major factor that influenced my hate for red highlanders grin grin grin

Alright guys let's hear yours.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by EejaNla01(m): 6:22am On Aug 09, 2014
still thinking brb
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Infomizer(m): 6:54am On Aug 09, 2014
Mine has nothin to do with 'toasting'. Twas in ma undergrad years during a workshop/lab session (we were all on our feet). I had flu and so during one of my sneezing fits, I soiled my hands with correct phlegm. Since I already ran outta tissue papers, I looked around for somewhere to clean up d mess (defo not on my lab coat) and didn't see so I bent down to shake it off codedly. It came off, but then it went straight to the hot legs of a coursemate (it was yr. 1 so no plenty familiarity yet). She felt something hit her leg and didn't give much thought until she noticed I was fidgety all of a sudden. Her eyes met mine, then her legs and then she saw it...

1 Like

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Tundeiab(m): 7:48am On Aug 09, 2014
Mine was when a 19 yr old girl stripped naked before a 17 yr old virgin me. That was many years ago sha.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Agent8706(m): 8:44am On Aug 09, 2014
Infomizer: I looked around for somewhere to clean up d mess (defo not on my lab coat) and didn't see so I bent down to shake it off codedly.
Badt guy grin grin grin roll in the part 2 bro, waiting to find out how it ended grin grin grin
Tundeiab: Mine was when a 19 yr old girl stripped naked before a 17 yr old virgin me. That was many years ago sha.
shocked shocked shocked and the 17year old you did what? Grab your pants and took to your heels? grin grin grin tell us more..
EejaNla01: still thinking brb
Alright, patiently waiting...
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Tundeiab(m): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2014
Agent8706:
Badt guy grin grin grin roll in the part 2 bro, waiting to find out how it ended grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked and the 17year old you did what? Grab your pants and took to your heels? grin grin grin tell us more..

Alright, patiently waiting...
I survived that night bro. When I told my siblings, they encouraged me to accept. She succeeded the next time she tried sha.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Agent8706(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2014
Tundeiab: I survived that night bro. When I told my siblings, they encouraged me to accept. She succeeded the next time she tried sha.
What determination can cause, she must be a badt girl *winks*
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by curiouses: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2014
Infomizer: Mine has nothin to do with 'toasting'. Twas in ma undergrad years during a workshop/lab session (we were all on our feet). I had flu and so during one of my sneezing fits, I soiled my hands with correct phlegm. Since I already ran outta tissue papers, I looked around for somewhere to clean up d mess (defo not on my lab coat) and didn't see so I bent down to shake it off codedly. It came off, but then it went straight to the hot legs of a coursemate (it was yr. 1 so no plenty familiarity yet). She felt something hit her leg and didn't give much thought until she noticed I was fidgety all of a sudden. Her eyes met mine, then her legs and then she saw it...
In Situations like this what I do is take off shoe and rob the phlegm with socks or foot. It happens a lot. Hope the pretty girl didn't take your phlegm for that Colloidal substance tongue
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Tundeiab(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
Agent8706:
What determination can cause, she must be a badt girl *winks*
She bad gan no be small.

Lol
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Infomizer(m): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2014
curiouses:
In Situations like this what I do is take off shoe and rob the phlegm with socks or foot. It happens a lot. Hope the pretty girl didn't take your phlegm for that Colloidal substance tongue
Wasn't thinking properly..haba! There is a big difference nao [quote author=Agent8706][/quote]I'm leaving that to your imagination....hehehe
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by curiouses: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2014
Infomizer: Wasn't thinking properly..haba! There is a big difference nao I'm leaving that to your imagination....hehehe
The difference isn't that big. Unless your phlegm was soft.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Agent8706(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
^^^ or the other 'liquid' has lost its density grin cheesy
@Infomizer let me guess, you smiled thinking that will bail you out but instead it bagged you a slap? grin grin ...runs away from thread

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Peeps Lets Meet And Make New Friends / Help: Love Needed Urgently / Who Need A Guy Friend Am 19yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.