Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,926 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Ncaa - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ncaa (1281 Views)

Ncaa Update / Ncaa Test! / Ncaa Recruits Consumer Protection Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ncaa by bayol2001: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2009
pls as anybody been invited for ncaa test??wats d test about??
Re: Ncaa by lawenjins(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2009
I don't think anyone has been invited for the test, but the latest I got on the process was that only 50 persons are needed to fill in the job vacancy. Know what? a list of 100 persons have been sent to the DG NCAA from the elder Statesmen - there candidates. Well the good thing is that the recruitment firm are taken there stand to do their work without interference else they sign off the deal and save their name.
Re: Ncaa by sumbys(f): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2009
i have been invited for the NCAA test thru e-mail from FITC,,but does anyone have an idea what the test will be like,,,what to read?
Re: Ncaa by lawenjins(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2009
Congratulations! to those of you who have been invited for the NCAA interview, well I urge you to browse for information on Customer protection, customer protection service officer (duties/job description and responsibilities) and also log onto to: http://www.ncaa.gov.ng/ConsumerProtectionUnit.html and get more information on NCAA - GOOD LUCK!
Re: Ncaa by bayol2001: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2009
pls does anybody in the house have the fitc test format??or can anybody tell me what to read for the ncaa test?

(1) (Reply)

For Corpers Looking For Ppa And Employers Looking For Corpers. / Free E-book On Laptop Repair Manual / Pls I Need A Job Around Festac And Agbara Ond Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.