|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,864,888 members, 6,874,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 09:14 PM
Foremost Indigenous Oil & Gas Company Fresh Job Recruitment (28 Positions) / An Indigenous Power Generation Company Currently In Need Of Qualified Candidates / Indegenous Construction Company Currently Recruiting !!! (2) (3) (4)
|An Indigenous Oil And Gas/construction Company Currently Recruiting !!! by uconnecthr: 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2016|
An indigenous Oil and Gas/Construction company based in Lagos currently need qualified candidates to fill the underlistd roles. Interested candidates should please forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Reference as the subject of the mail. e.g (UC/OR……..). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Job Title: Junior Quantity Surveyor: JOB REF: (UC/OR/JQS/16)
• seeking funding sources and submitting bids
• carrying out feasibility studies
• preparing plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
• performing risk analysis evaluations
• cost control
• writing reports
• preparing and submitting final accounts
• making valuations
• arranging payments to suppliers and contractors
• providing advice and forecasts about costs
• Supervising staff.
Academic Qualification/Work Experience: Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying with at least 3years working experience quantity surveying in an oil and gas or construction firm.
2. Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor: JOB REF: (UC/OR/SQS/16)
• Prepare various Quantity Surveying documents including budgetary estimates from sketch drawings, Bill of Quantities for all disciplines and Costs Estimates.
• Liaise with Project Directors and attend Tender procedures and prepare Tender Reports.
• Prepare award of contracts, checks contract documents as well as make recommendations of contractor’s valuations.
• Provide assistance to Project Manager on contractual issues.
• Evaluate variations and handle contractual correspondences.
• Attend progress meetings and provide updates Client with projection of costs as required.
• Prepare evaluations/ cost projections of the assignment to meet requirements of works in progress
• Liaise with contractors to advise on requirements of contract
• Inspect site for collation of information for monthly statement which includes but not limited to recommendation on interim payments, statement of claims from contractor, anticipated claims from contractor and assessment of costs of works and expected final cost.
• Prepare variation orders through site visits to record information on claims/variations.
• Perform cost analysis and draw up reports on changes to works and contractor’s claims.
• Assist the Project Manager to prepare and approve contractor’s final accounts.
• Finalize the Final Account of projects.
• Assist in any contracts administration duties related to QS.
3. Job Title: PUMP TECHNICIAN JOB REF: (UC/OR/PTEC/16)
JOB OBJECTIVE: The Pump Technician will perform hands on maintenance, troubleshooting / assessment, and repair work on pumps based on the associated skill level traveling to / from customer sites. Primary job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Perform hands-on shop work and / or on-site disassembly, inspection, reporting, cleaning, and reassembly of pumps, and possibly other mechanical equipment.
• Interface with customer plant personnel and company Service personnel to perform hands-on shop and / or on-site pump troubleshooting / assessment, maintenance, testing (pre / post), and / or repair of pumps, and other mechanical equipment
• Ensure work and used materials are in compliance with manufacturer specifications.
• Read and interpret schematics for assembly, repair, and reassembly as required including completion of applicable quality documentation in either paper or electronic form.
• Perform failure assessments and make recommendations to the company Service supervisor as required.
• Perform day to day and routine safety observations and inspections.
Academic Qualification/Work Experience:
• Able to work independently performing basic pump service / maintenance activities with the ability to accurately take measurements, complete documentation, and reference proper standards / documentation to ensure quality craftsmanship.
• Good University degree or diploma in mechanical, Electrical Engineering / certification or equivalent years of experience.
• Good interpersonal skills for daily interaction with customers and fellow employees.
• Understanding of pressure, temperature and other operating conditions and ability to service pumps in a production environment.
• Experience repairing at least 2 of the following Pump Types; API Overhung, Between Bearing, Multistage, ANSI, Vertical Turbines, Positive Displacement or Piston.
• Familiar with NBIC, ANSI, API and ASME codes and their applications.
|Re: An Indigenous Oil And Gas/construction Company Currently Recruiting !!! by sarahade(f): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2016|
So how we go apply.
|Re: An Indigenous Oil And Gas/construction Company Currently Recruiting !!! by hormeiza(m): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2016|
How we go take apply
|Re: An Indigenous Oil And Gas/construction Company Currently Recruiting !!! by occ5050: 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2016|
The mail is up there and they are asking how to apply, how did u read the post? Ppl sef.
|Re: An Indigenous Oil And Gas/construction Company Currently Recruiting !!! by sarahade(f): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2016|
|Re: An Indigenous Oil And Gas/construction Company Currently Recruiting !!! by occ5050: 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2016|
|Re: An Indigenous Oil And Gas/construction Company Currently Recruiting !!! by menix(m): 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2016|
|Re: An Indigenous Oil And Gas/construction Company Currently Recruiting !!! by tuncutie(f): 4:28am On Mar 22, 2016|
Fellow nairalander..can't you see his email address...... Chigbo.email@example.com
|Re: An Indigenous Oil And Gas/construction Company Currently Recruiting !!! by sarahade(f): 7:32am On Mar 22, 2016|
|Re: An Indigenous Oil And Gas/construction Company Currently Recruiting !!! by kross101(m): 7:56am On Mar 22, 2016|
The company doesn't av name niii so we can check it out....no scam us here jare.
|Re: An Indigenous Oil And Gas/construction Company Currently Recruiting !!! by menix(m): 8:07am On Mar 22, 2016|
sarahade:Nna gi ewu
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61