Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Have Fun And Win In The Huawei Gamicon - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have Fun And Win In The Huawei Gamicon (443 Views)

MKBHD Finally Gives His Verdict On The Huawei P20 Pro / Eight Things I Know About The Huawei Mate10 Before Launched / Huawei Partners Jumia To Launch The Huawei G Power With 4000mah Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Fun And Win In The Huawei Gamicon by techstarr: 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
Huawei is here again with loads of fun for everyone in the Huawei G Power Gamicon. With the power to make you do so much more, Huawei has introduced yet another giant in the smartphone Technology, the Huawei G Power. This smartphone has a 4000mAh battery capacity which can last for 2 days without charging. It can charge other phones with its power bank mode, guarantees 3hours talk time for 10mins charge!! Isn't that awesome Well that's not all, it guarantees 18 hours of movie streaming, 39 hours of talk time, 15 hours of internet surfing and 113 of music; Now the fun truly never ends.

It was all fun in Lagos. You asked for it, and now it's happening in Port Harcourt.
Venue: FINET, No. 289 Aba road by Artillery bus stop, Port-Harcourt
Time: 10AM-5PM
Date: 24th-25th, March, 2016
It promises to be super fun with lots of games, music and freebies to be won. Also, you could stand a chance to win the Huawei G Power. Yes!! the Huawei G Power.

So Port Harcourt, are you ready?

Other locations coming soon!!

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Recover Back My Bbm Chat History? / Guys Am In Need Of Your Vote. Please Help Me / Lumia 1020 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.