Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) (53998 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Buhari And Obama Meet At UN Headquarters (photo) / NOCSON Protest At BEDC, Edo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by Rolings: 8:39am On Mar 22, 2016
Ayt27:
Why will a military officer beat a civilian? Can that happen in the U.S.A or UK? We need to get rid of "Who is your Father in this Land" mentality.

A zoo's starting to look vaguely familiar now.

Who told you it doesn't happen in the US or UK . Civilians should behave themselves too and obey law enforcement officers instead of being stubborn or claiming right.
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by Istand4justice: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2016
Highvotage:

Fool, so its Buhari that told her not to obey traffic rule or can she try that with common lasman in Lagos.

Soldiers are to maintain law and order not beat civilians anyway illiterates like you don't understand what that means why wasn't she detained and charged to court there are charges stipulated for traffic offence

2 Likes

Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2016
Ayt27:
Why will a military officer beat a civilian? Can that happen in the U.S.A or UK? We need to get rid of "Who is your Father in this Land" mentality.

I dare you to attack a military man in any country of your choice.

ony'ara!!your so-called UK and American soldiers won't even take such rubbish. The military is the power of any nation. when you see transformer, pour water and attack it then see how it reacts.

1 Like

Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by simplygreat(m): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2016
the two soldiers or recruit never beat up the woman. stop spreading falsehood
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by simplygreat(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2016
it was only the officer that beat her. d other soldiers just stood there helpless. they dint intervene. the officer even shouted on his wife to get into the car but u no women they like adding pepper ontop fire and it was the wife that brought d pepperspray......i say this cos i witnessed it[b][/b]

Did you skip the part where it was written that he fought the lady with his wife, used tear gas on her, and called two army officers to join him? Or you prefer making up your own story about the incident.

It is really disappointing that people are so messed up that they can support things like this
[/quote]
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by LordofNaija: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2016
Nelkoko:
Dat woman get mind die........ D major NO dey shame na woman him dey fight wen him mate dey help Amaechi rig election.
funny you
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by Ayt27(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
I dare you to attack a military man in any country of your choice.

ony'ara!!your so-called UK and American soldiers won't even take such rubbish. The military is the power of any nation. when you see transformer, pour water and attack it then see how it reacts.

Firstly, what's with the name calling? Other people quoted me, gave their opinions and thoughts, the guy before you disagreed with me and gave me reasons why it "could" happen, all in matured manners. My first impression of you is that you are just slightly above nitwit or at most full of yourself with your shitty half-baked knowledge and you should probably stick with Flavour's Instagram page.

The United States and United Kingdom army doesn't beat it's civilians, if it does so happens it is most likely to iraqi's, syrians and the middle eastern citizens because of the unrest in the region.

Get your facts right....

1 Like

Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by DerMeister: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2016
Thank you for this wonderful post. This is the best post I have seen in a long time. Logical, reasonable and well thought out, Honestly if 50% of Nigerians were like you, Nigeria would be a great country. Keep up the good work, keep schooling the animals who come here to bleat, grunt, squawk and babble without using their brains.

lastpage:

I am forced to quote just one of the many responses, blaming and insulting the woman involved in this fracas ........ and it makes me wonder whether the QUALITY of intelligence of the average Nigerian has sunk so low that all of these responses above mine, fail to comprehend what really transpired?

Read the part l quoted above, from the original story an[b]d let us reason on it together:[/b]

1.) The women was on her side of the road - So, by LAW, she was therefore not obstructing traffic.

2.) She was asked to REVERSE... [color=#990000] and she COMPLIED by Reversing
- Shows she is a reasonable and responsible person

3.) After five Cars passed , she also felt the need to continue her own journey - This also is perfectly "legal" and within her rights.

4.) She moved on but the same people coming from the other side, manoeuvred into her lane AND REFUSED TO STOP FOR HER TO GO! - This is definitely the cause of the ensuing traffic jam (Dont forget, this woman has reversed once and allowed them to use her lane... but they wont do the same for her!)

5.) Officer came, without knowing the genesis of the problem (nor having the intelligence to ASK WHAT HAPPENED!), asked her to REVERSE, A SECOND TIME! She refused! -

Now, we should ask whether this woman has a right to also go wherever she was going or whether the other people using her lane are the only ones "in a hurry" and cant wait for her to pass, when she had waited for them to pass, despite being on her own side of the road!!
[/color]
Any sensible person who had driven on Nigerian road knows that "Most" Nigerians generally lack courtesy!
If someone extends a courtesy to you (by waiting for you to use her lane, while she waits), courtesy demands that after a few cars have passed, you also WAIT and allow the person who extended that courtesy to you, TO ALSO PASS!

But in the "typical Nigerian fashion", they dont give a hoot!

I am sure this woman too was in a hurry to go somewhere BUT SHE STILL WAITED FOR SOME CARS TO PASS!
Why cant they also wait for her to also pass?

That Major is a disgrace to himself and the military!

When the woman moved and she was blocked by oncoming vehicles, should an intelligent military officer not have approached her POLITELY and ask her WHY she thinks she should not WAIT?
If he does that, l am sure the woman would have told him that she has been waiting but they would not stop to allow her to also pass.
In typical "Zombie-fashion", he proceeded to TEAR GAS HER!

QUESTION: Will this military officer WAIT for people to pass? If he will wait, will he reverse a second time, after allowing some to pass and they wont stop for him? I bet you he wont.

I have waited (out of courtesy to other road users, at a narrow road) and l counted FORTY VEHICLES pass while l was "flashing them", to allow me to pass so l can also go my way but they refused! Infact, everyone behind me started abusing me for not "putting my head" and blocking them-off!
Eventually, l did put my vehicle (knowing what would happen next) while flashing the oncoming vehicle to stop.
He never did and came to confront me with his vehicle. (That is exactly what happened in this case also!)
Funnily, when everywhere became blocked and l asked the driver of the vehicle confronting me why he did not WAIT, when l have been waiting in the last ten minutes, he said "Why cant you wait too"?
I was shocked!

This is why l said "Most Nigerians lacked courtesy".

I dont want to give this woman any CREDIT because "she is FEMALE". That is an insult to women who are worth their salt.
But that officer, instead of behaving like a trained, educated, gentleman, he behaved like an animal that most military men are (apologies to the extremely descent ones amongst them).

Why Tear-gas the woman?
Why call two additional military recruits to beat her up?
IF she refused to reverse based on the fact that she has done so once/earlier, what does it cost the Major to ask the people on the other side to also reverse so she can go and everyone can go?
Why would someone "make way" for you on their side of the road and you think its okay to make the person wait endlessly.... withiut extending the courtesy to her as well?

Those of you insulting and criticizing the woman need to understand what happened and ask yourself honestly: Wont l do same thing?
I for one, will do exactly what she did...... and that Major will bite more than he can chew because "It is because of the 'mad man outside', that we keep even "more mad" person within/inside the compound" (An adage/proverb)

I hope the woman knows how to go about it, that Major may be demoted after a court-marshal.
He has gone beyond his remit....... even with his own wife by his side! angry angry

Lastpage!

BTW: The BEDC would be preventing the "course of Justice" by hiding the name of that officer because he came to their office to transact business. Maybe they also need to bear the brunt. undecided undecided
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by NaWetinDey(m): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2016
We are nowhere close to being called a developing country, how dare you then try to neasure what happens here with those in the USA and Uk?

Wisdon, it's said, is profitable to direct. Even out of respect, if a "Major" in Nigeria asks you to reverse, you should respectfully so.. unless you have a suprrior and on power show. No matter what she was trying to claim, she's ended up adding a sore taste to her tongue. This is Nigeria; let's get little things right before daring the harder ones.
And don't think that, because you are a wonan and/or he's an officer, you can insult our collective institution.
Any woman who does that (if the storu is true) has nobody she submits to.

I have witnessed such nonsence by anither woman in Enugu Stanbic IBTC as she charged as though reafy for war. I was onlt ashamed for his hunband's and sons' sakes.
Learn to respect yourself even in public and channel your grieviances to respective authorities if need be.
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by badonkadonk: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2016
poseidon12:

Hey dude, there is no professionalism in any of the branches of the Nigerian military. Whether it is the navy, air force, or army, they are all thugs and they all think they are above the law.
You claim the navy is the most disciplined and yet you still said that when they beat a civilian, the civilian should hope he lives to give testimony. I wonder what your definition of being disciplined is.
It is unheard-of in civilized countries that a civilian is beaten up by the military. You and your fellow thugs in uniform need to learn a little more about the military of civilized countries. We should all be striving to get civilized and not get stuck in barbarism.

I said something earlier.. Which was the Nigerian Navy has the most respect for civilians of the three tiers of the Nigerian Military...

Respecting and protecting civilian lives is the Navy's topmost priority...

Not saying there hasn't been some rare cases of civilian brutality.. Buh some of it was caused by the civilians themselves.. In terms of been indisciplined..

Some too dey believe say they are demigods in the land of men where all men are equal before man and God... Which is unfortunate.. Case in point that woman in this thread..

Dem tell u Madam! Abeg reverse make this other side cars move some more times before u go move, so that traffic go ease up... When E ease up small u go move ur own... Simple and logical

But she refused.. She moved her car before tym and caused more traffic and started claiming Ryt on top road wey no be her mpa construct...

Does that make sense to u!?
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by ChristineC: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2016
flokii:

who else?

d stubborn & proud woman of course.

she lucky sef say d soldier no be person like me.. I would have shot her dead.

Nigeria has no military, they've long deviated from soldiering. The only difference here is their permit to move about with weapons.

License arms for the general public and the military will respect their civilian counterpart.

Take that arms away from the Nigerian military and you have a group of untrained scouts.

I have lived in the military barracks both within and outside Nigeria for some time, the difference is like the days of Noah and today.
Don't beat your chest for nothing.
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
richiepolymer:

Serves the woman right. She was impatient. We are always like that. Nigerians won't just have patience. The next thing is to scratch the next bumper and start speaking English. She even had the guts to engage a military officer? She be dey find obituary be dat. Nonsense. This is not a case of military oppression but a military man stepping in to solve traffic situation as we openly disobey and disrespect every other uniform.
More like a military man fighting a woman
flexing muscle because he knows he can get away with anything
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by belloboy: 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
ribuneonlineng.com/army-officer-woman-clash-at-bedc-headquarters

Pic: The Damaged car of Mrs Agboghide.

Just a little patience.
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by Angelovic96: 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
Istand4justice:
Just look at Nigeria under Buhari even our right to live has been collected from us

pls NIGERIANS ARE WE SEEING WHAT IS HAPPENING IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE GOING BACK TO THE 1983

1 Like

Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ayt27:

Firstly, what's with the name calling? Other people quoted me, gave their opinions and thoughts, the guy before you disagreed with me and gave me reasons why it "could" happen, all in matured manners. My first impression of you is that you are just slightly above nitwit or at most full of yourself with your shitty half-baked knowledge and you should probably stick with Flavour's Instagram page.

The United States and United Kingdom army doesn't beat it's civilians, if it does so happens it is most likely to iraqi's, syrians and the middle eastern citizens because of the unrest in the region.

Get your facts right....
come!no just make me vex!
will they just stay and start beating their civilians.

you dey expect me to call you muntu bah?
how many Nigerian soldiers will just take bordem beat beat civilians?
mind you, those u.s and u.k citizens got discipline pass ona 9ja bloody civilians
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by Ayt27(m): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
come!no just make me vex!
will they just stay and start beating their civilians.

you dey expect me to call you muntu bah?
how many Nigerian soldiers will just take bordem beat beat civilians?
mind you, those u.s and u.k citizens got discipline pass ona 9ja bloody civilians
smiley
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by lastpage: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
promzy555:
I totally supported d major, don't care to know wat happened. How can a uniform man gives instruction and she refuse to obey. Dats y u see civilians nt respecting our policemen, d only uniform men we civilians respect one woman frm no whr wan fall d major hand.na small she get. Women like dat don't respect their husband @ home, guess her huby will b dancing by now.

YOU!... are the "classical definition" of a ZOMBIE!

I am not referring to the insulting phrase used on APC followers by PDP-robots, I want you to go and listen to Fela Anikulapo's Musical definition of that phrase!

You will hear something like "tell am to go straight, ajoro'jara'joro Oooo"... grin grin grin

Just get a copy of the music and you will "love yourself-die"! shocked shocked grin grin

Lastpage!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by lastpage: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
Krismart:
Nigerians and impatience. Wat wouldn't HV taken her 2 to 3 minutes, she is now in d hospital with injuries and damaged car

I think Nigerians in general and especially, peeps like you, have a WARPED SENSE OF JUSTICE!

FYI - She reversed (despite being on her own lane) BACK to allow like 5 vehicles to pass! (read the post again, if you actually read it before posting that garbage you posted).
So, she was NOT impatient, as you alluded.

She ran out of patience when they wont allow her to also pass........... having reversed and given them the right to use her lane.

Think folks.... think first before tapping that keyboard! Most of you would make very bad judges, if put in that position.

Even at that, let me state here that the Military in Western Countries like the USA DONT FIGHT CIVILIANS because:
1.) It would be a mis-match! l mean, just imagine a "SEAL officer" fighting an untrained civilian? Its instant death! undecided

2.) They know their real "capabilities" and wont abuse it. they rather reserve it for the war front. Same reason why you will never see, (for example), a trained Black Belt Judo/Kun Fu/ Jistu person fighting in the PUBLIC! It will never happen.

3.) Even when offended, they will hand-over the offender to the arm of Govt dedicated and trained in dealing with Civilians (Police) ecause they know that there remit is not exercising brute force over civilians. Its like a fully grown adult boxer, fighting a ten yr old boy who offends him!
Its a display of Cowardice and wrongful transfer of aggression.

On the other hand, you will find that the CIVILIANS in those country have come to understand and RESPECT their military officers because they know that they dont use their power to oppress them (unlike their Nigerian counterparts) but rather, use it to protect them in time of emergency and danger. They not only respect their military, they kind of "worship" them, not out of FEAR ..... but out of REVERENCE!

Can a Nigerian military officer "elevate" themselves in the eye of the public, to that level....... without intimidation and fear?
Your guess is a s good as mine
. undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by anonimi: 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
lastpage:

YOU!... are the "classical definition" of a ZOMBIE!

I am not referring to the insulting phrase used on APC followers by PDP-robots, I want you to go and listen to Fela Anikulapo's Musical definition of that phrase!

You will hear something like "tell am to go straight, ajoro'jara'joro Oooo"... grin grin grin

Just get a copy of the music and you will "love yourself-die"! shocked shocked grin grin

Lastpage!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj5x6pbJMyU

1 Like

Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by lastpage: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
anonimi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj5x6pbJMyU

I know you can "make sense" die, ....when you are not supporting Jonathan blindly ......( or hating rabidly on Buhari!) grin grin grin

Good stuff, Good music!
Zombies should start listening from 5:23 of the Music! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
brownjulie:
am not supporting the personnel, all am saying is that the pain that woman is going through on the hospital bed would have been avoided if she obeyed... what if she died? obedience is better than sacrifice they say...
nobody knows what truly transpired there.. I believe dat soldier man was trying to oppress d woman.. Trust me i live in Benin dats what dey know how to do best
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by lordmans(m): 2:45am On Mar 23, 2016
Ayt27:

Could she also behaved like she did in d UK or US without she being put behind bars. u c a stupid woman who showed to the public she has no respect for simple rules. Afterall someone was controlling the traffic before she turned herself into a nuisance. What right have she to damage the officer's vehicle in the first place. It's only in Nigeria military men are not respected. Some irresponsible women always take advantage of this gender thing to slap a man first time in d public and then start hiding under she is a woman or she is married. Do they slap their husbands at home?

Let's be fair in judgment.

1 Like

Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 23, 2016
I read this very well and I want to comment without being bias. The officer went to meet th woman to do what is right to allow free flow of traffic. She refused. If she had done the right thing, it wouldn't have led to that ugly situation. You compare ourselves with the advanced countries where things are done orderly. Can she try in in any advanced country? Now back to the officer and his wife. I will start will the officer. I think the officer is a disgrace to Nigeria Army. It's so unfortunate that th people that snapped the damaged car of the woman didn't snap the car of the officer( he can be traced with his plate no) or even his pix. How can a man beat a woman. That is very wrong. Moreso, he is a officer, he knows the rules. As an officer you are supposed to protect, love and care for the women. He is a disgrace to manhood and also to the military. To the wife, I will simply say a day is coming that her husband will raise that same hand to beat her. What goes around, comes around. Nemesis will catch up with both the officer and his wife. The woman should accept her fate because she failed to do the right thing. At least the officer first approached her in a gentleman manner and she refused. Until she was addressed in the opposite way. That's the problems with Nigerians, until we are dealt with, we see some thing wrong as a norm. May God help us all
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by donjon: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
dre11:
Army officer, woman fight over right of way in Benin

http://tribuneonlineng.com/army-officer-woman-clash-at-bedc-headquarters

Pic: The Damaged car of Mrs Agboghide.

The womans problem is over assumption she was lucky her father was not involved in the issue for he would have been eaten
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by joxiri: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
DerMeister:

Thank you for this wonderful post. This is the best post I have seen in a long time. Logical, reasonable and well thought out, Honestly if 50% of Nigerians were like you, Nigeria would be a great country. Keep up the good work, keep schooling the animals who come here to bleat, grunt, squawk and babble without using their brains.

Very true less than 50 percent of Nigeria, it saddens me by the no of people who have read this post and blamed the lady, whether it's an inability to grasp what transpired or just a fear of the oppressor like someone stated
I am leaning towards the latter, no one in their right mind should come on here and blame the woman under any circumstances at all
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
lastpage:

I am forced to quote just one of the many responses, blaming and insulting the woman involved in this fracas ........ and it makes me wonder whether the QUALITY of intelligence of the average Nigerian has sunk so low that all of these responses above mine, fail to comprehend what really transpired?

Read the part l quoted above, from the original story an[b]d let us reason on it together:[/b]

1.) The women was on her side of the road - So, by LAW, she was therefore not obstructing traffic.

2.) She was asked to REVERSE... [color=#990000] and she COMPLIED by Reversing
- Shows she is a reasonable and responsible person

3.) After five Cars passed , she also felt the need to continue her own journey - This also is perfectly "legal" and within her rights.

4.) She moved on but the same people coming from the other side, manoeuvred into her lane AND REFUSED TO STOP FOR HER TO GO! - This is definitely the cause of the ensuing traffic jam (Dont forget, this woman has reversed once and allowed them to use her lane... but they wont do the same for her!)

5.) Officer came, without knowing the genesis of the problem (nor having the intelligence to ASK WHAT HAPPENED!), asked her to REVERSE, A SECOND TIME! She refused! -

Now, we should ask whether this woman has a right to also go wherever she was going or whether the other people using her lane are the only ones "in a hurry" and cant wait for her to pass, when she had waited for them to pass, despite being on her own side of the road!!
[/color]
Any sensible person who had driven on Nigerian road knows that "Most" Nigerians generally lack courtesy!
If someone extends a courtesy to you (by waiting for you to use her lane, while she waits), courtesy demands that after a few cars have passed, you also WAIT and allow the person who extended that courtesy to you, TO ALSO PASS!

But in the "typical Nigerian fashion", they dont give a hoot!

I am sure this woman too was in a hurry to go somewhere BUT SHE STILL WAITED FOR SOME CARS TO PASS!
Why cant they also wait for her to also pass?

That Major is a disgrace to himself and the military!

When the woman moved and she was blocked by oncoming vehicles, should an intelligent military officer not have approached her POLITELY and ask her WHY she thinks she should not WAIT?
If he does that, l am sure the woman would have told him that she has been waiting but they would not stop to allow her to also pass.
In typical "Zombie-fashion", he proceeded to TEAR GAS HER!

QUESTION: Will this military officer WAIT for people to pass? If he will wait, will he reverse a second time, after allowing some to pass and they wont stop for him? I bet you he wont.

I have waited (out of courtesy to other road users, at a narrow road) and l counted FORTY VEHICLES pass while l was "flashing them", to allow me to pass so l can also go my way but they refused! Infact, everyone behind me started abusing me for not "putting my head" and blocking them-off!
Eventually, l did put my vehicle (knowing what would happen next) while flashing the oncoming vehicle to stop.
He never did and came to confront me with his vehicle. (That is exactly what happened in this case also!)
Funnily, when everywhere became blocked and l asked the driver of the vehicle confronting me why he did not WAIT, when l have been waiting in the last ten minutes, he said "Why cant you wait too"?
I was shocked!

This is why l said "Most Nigerians lacked courtesy".

I dont want to give this woman any CREDIT because "she is FEMALE". That is an insult to women who are worth their salt.
But that officer, instead of behaving like a trained, educated, gentleman, he behaved like an animal that most military men are (apologies to the extremely descent ones amongst them).

Why Tear-gas the woman?
Why call two additional military recruits to beat her up?
IF she refused to reverse based on the fact that she has done so once/earlier, what does it cost the Major to ask the people on the other side to also reverse so she can go and everyone can go?
Why would someone "make way" for you on their side of the road and you think its okay to make the person wait endlessly.... withiut extending the courtesy to her as well?

Those of you insulting and criticizing the woman need to understand what happened and ask yourself honestly: Wont l do same thing?
I for one, will do exactly what she did...... and that Major will bite more than he can chew because "It is because of the 'mad man outside', that we keep even "more mad" person within/inside the compound" (An adage/proverb)

I hope the woman knows how to go about it, that Major may be demoted after a court-marshal.
He has gone beyond his remit....... even with his own wife by his side! angry angry

Lastpage!

BTW: The BEDC would be preventing/perverting the "course of Justice" by hiding the name of that officer because he came to their office to transact business. Maybe they also need to bear the brunt. undecided undecided

Though we differ in some opinions politically, I have found you to be a very reasonable person on this forum.

I really weep for naija men, see pple like naijaboiy who I thought were reasonable, throwing cliche lines about women just to get likes on here, not minding that it could be his mum someday.

Courtesy is dead in Nigeria and when you see a sliver of hope, as in pple that still show it, it must be applauded.

Little things like these sometimes bring me close to tears. I can't tell you the amount of times, I have stopped to let 1,2,3,4 cars use my lane in an obstruction, but when I decide to move, others coming will quickly rush in, as if they did not see that I had stopped for a while.

I've found that my temper is always high on Nigerian roads due to lack of courtesy from drivers and just bad drivers in general. How can I be in my lane and then the car next to me starts crossing his lane into mine? I stop to chastise him/her, but they curse me. I just don't understand it. You can clearly see lane markings, you are driving on the lane markings instead of between them and yet you curse me that has maintained my lane throughout my journey. Its enough to make a sane person go gaga.

Anywho lastpage, God bless you for this contribution and I pray that even if we differ in opinions in the future, that those opinions aren't born out of hate or spite, later!
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by naijaboiy: 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

Though we differ in some opinions politically, I have found you to be a very reasonable person on this forum.

I really weep for naija men, see pple like naijaboiy who I thought were reasonable, throwing cliche lines about women just to get likes on here, not minding that it could be his mum someday.

Courtesy is dead in Nigeria and when you see a sliver of hope, as in pple that still show it, it must be applauded.

Little things like these sometimes bring me close to tears. I can't tell you the amount of times, I have stopped to let 1,2,3,4 cars use my lane in an obstruction, but when I decide to move, others coming will quickly rush in, as if they did not see that I had stopped for a while.

I've found that my temper is always high on Nigerian roads due to lack of courtesy from drivers and just bad drivers in general. How can I be in my lane and then the car next to me starts crossing his lane into mine? I stop to chastise him/her, but they curse me. I just don't understand it. You can clearly see lane markings, you are driving on the lane markings instead of between them and yet you curse me that has maintained my lane throughout my journey. Its enough to make a sane person go gaga.

Anywho lastpage, God bless you for this contribution and I pray that even if we differ in opinions in the future, that those opinions aren't born out of hate or spite, later!
Sorry to disappoint you sir! cheesy
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

Sorry to disappoint you sir! cheesy

angry angry
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by EreluY(f): 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
creativity4real:
better comment in english or it'll soon be your turn! grin

MY TURN? THAT SOLDIER WOULD GO TO BED AND NEVER RISE AGAIN. BECAUSE THE DEAD NEVER ARGUES WITH THE LIVING.
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by Freshboi: 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
solara:

Idiot... did U even bother 2 read
Waka
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by pinkcita: 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
jonnieoneng:

MISTER MAN PLS STOP PLAYING I BETA PASS MY NIEGHBOUR.USA WEY POLICE DEY KILL BLACKS!
It's US police only made of whites?answer this question and see who kills blacks as you said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) / Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin / VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.