Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

PDP Forges Results Of Rivers Rerun. See Evidence Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Forges Results Of Rivers Rerun. See Evidence Here. (1927 Views)

Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC / Rivers Rerun:See Pics Of The Drones Wike Bought On Air 2day Monitoring Election / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Forges Results Of Rivers Rerun. See Evidence Here. by BlackMerchant(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
PDP forges results of the Rivers State Rerun. See evidence.

1 Like

Re: PDP Forges Results Of Rivers Rerun. See Evidence Here. by Specialbaby(f): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
Keep ranting,special detective!!

7 Likes

Re: PDP Forges Results Of Rivers Rerun. See Evidence Here. by sonofspada(m): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
Keep ranting like u jst dont care oluku

3 Likes

Re: PDP Forges Results Of Rivers Rerun. See Evidence Here. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
come n cancel the results. e pa

2 Likes

Re: PDP Forges Results Of Rivers Rerun. See Evidence Here. by cckris: 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
Just as Ogoni women scattered election materials, when they SAW that INEC staff, backed by the Army & Police, were GAMING the electoral processes in favour of the APC, the PDP has overwhelming numbers of supporters everywhere in Rivers State, to ENSURE that they exercise their INALIENABLE RIGHTS, to use their BALLOTS to vote against Amaechi & APC, who they believe INVITED the soldiers that killed innocent, unarmed natives.

The MAJORITY MUST WIN this election. No shaking.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Forges Results Of Rivers Rerun. See Evidence Here. by swtdrms(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lying and trying everything possible to subvert true election is not going to help Wike an PDP. The earlier they all understand that the better. Gentility of Mr President doesn't in anyway mean he is a fool. Whenever he decides to take decisive action on happenings in River State, Nothing and i mean nothing will stop him.

How i wish Mr President can actually see clearly that Declaration of State of Emergency is imminent.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Forges Results Of Rivers Rerun. See Evidence Here. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
swtdrms:
Lying and trying everything possible to subvert true election is not going to help Wike an PDP. The earlier they all understand that the better. Gentility of Mr President doesn't in anyway mean he is a fool. Whenever he decides to take decisive action on happenings in River State, Nothing and i mean nothing will stop him.

How i wish Mr President can actually see clearly that Declaration of State of Emergency is imminent.
Stop showing your illiteracy. The president doesn't have a veto power to declare state of emergency. He needs 2/3 of the National Assembly to declare it. Also, the Supreme Court has held that A democratically elected governor can not be suspended by the president, so even a state of emergencyis declared Wike remains d governor just as we had in Adamawa, Yobe and Borno States. Go school u refused, zombie

5 Likes

Re: PDP Forges Results Of Rivers Rerun. See Evidence Here. by R0ckefeller: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
you people should keep giving yourself headach

1 Like

Re: PDP Forges Results Of Rivers Rerun. See Evidence Here. by swtdrms(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

Stop showing your illiteracy. The president doesn't have a veto power to declare state of emergency. He needs 2/3 of the National Assembly to declare it. Also, the Supreme Court has held that A democratically elected governor can not be suspended by the president, so even a state of emergencyis declared Wike remains d governor just as we had in Adamawa, Yobe and Borno States. Go school u refused, zombie

You are the illiterate here, why do you think he won't get the required 2/3, if he can't actually get the 2/3 of the senate why has PDP been paranoid?

Nobody is saying Wike will be removed as governor, but it will reduce the Governors power and ensure peace in the state. If the Governor can't ensure peace in his domain then state of emergency is imminent. Hope i've adequately tutored you
Re: PDP Forges Results Of Rivers Rerun. See Evidence Here. by ionsman: 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

You can make your point without coming across as a frustrated being.
Re: PDP Forges Results Of Rivers Rerun. See Evidence Here. by hardywaltz(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
WikeD and Co
Can as well give the "returned" candidates their Certificates since they now do the work of inec
Re: PDP Forges Results Of Rivers Rerun. See Evidence Here. by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
swtdrms:

you mean Buhari the author and the finisher of inconclusive elections in Nigeria? Let him, he will know that this is not 2016 appropriation bill

2 Likes

Re: PDP Forges Results Of Rivers Rerun. See Evidence Here. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
swtdrms:

You are the illiterate here, why do you think he won't get the required 2/3, if he can't actually get the 2/3 of the senate why has PDP been paranoid?

Nobody is saying Wike will be removed as governor, but it will reduce the Governors power and ensure peace in the state. If the Governor can't ensure peace in his domain then state of emergency is imminent. Hope i've adequately tutored you
u tutored me? lol, pls u r not fit to even be my pupil let alone my tutor. 2/3 majority of 103 is what? o de'. pdp has 45 senators so do the maths yo self.

1 Like

Re: PDP Forges Results Of Rivers Rerun. See Evidence Here. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
swtdrms:

How is he going to get the 2/3 majority from? He has been struggling to remove Saraki for the last one year, is it Wike he can remove?
Re: PDP Forges Results Of Rivers Rerun. See Evidence Here. by kingbasil: 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Apc lying propaganda in full swing... bad news being that no one smokes their sh*tz any more!!! Keep dem lies coming, but know that the 'streets' of rivers is for the peoples...enuf said already... cool
Re: PDP Forges Results Of Rivers Rerun. See Evidence Here. by okuneddie(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Inec can never release such result....I once worked with them during the last election.....PDP tactics worked though and APC failed......both Wike should be charged to court for his careless chants.....most of the killings that happened was due to what he said. If he can say that on live TV do we know what he did behind closed doors? Egbon Ameachi should also be prosecuted for embezzling Rivers fund.....Rivers una well done o
Re: PDP Forges Results Of Rivers Rerun. See Evidence Here. by talktimi(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
swtdrms:

are you from or are you in rivers state now ? Are you based in rivers state
Re: PDP Forges Results Of Rivers Rerun. See Evidence Here. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
chukwudi44:

How is he going to get the 2/3 majority from? He has been struggling to remove Saraki for the last one year, is it Wike he can remove?
live the idiot let him keep ranting
Re: PDP Forges Results Of Rivers Rerun. See Evidence Here. by babdap: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Naija which way, I dnt know what 2 belief agai
Re: PDP Forges Results Of Rivers Rerun. See Evidence Here. by eziokwubundunuwa: 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
Why is this not on front page?

1 Like

Re: PDP Forges Results Of Rivers Rerun. See Evidence Here. by Vongsama(m): 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
OP u be moomu of Africa. Shey is that document owned and produced by PDP or INEC. Is it PDP that did the printing or INEC? Abi u no hear say inec omit pdp for some result sheet?
This ur zombie dey beyond cure. Sorry for ur lose

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abacha's Son To Buhari:you Are Not The Change We Need. / Man Had His Manhood Cut Off For Taking A Second Wife(Graphic Photos) / Leaders are responsible for corruption in Nigeria - A Nursery 2 pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.