Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup (76544 Views)

Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite / Peter Okoye looking Very Happy / First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by HARDBUOI: 12:35am On Mar 22, 2016
CodeineJunkiee:

You just won the award for the biggest fool on the continent angry I find your stupidity mildly amusing.. Sigh.
What has the poor lady got do with this now you unremorseful tribalist!

ur name says it all... so u are not the one speaking grin
i dont argue with ur type..
but just kno tht truth is bitter cool
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by olajizz01(m): 12:41am On Mar 22, 2016
HARDBUOI:

hahaha see lie pls what part of imo do u live biko?

or u think im lying... v lived in ibadan, iv lived in lagos.
therez no place i dont kno in lagos.. and therez no yoruba character i dont kno
Awo idimili,ursu LG.I used to go to Orlu more than once in a week becos is very close to Awo and i went to Owerri countless times. So all these places including Onitsha are my routes.
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by legendary0001(m): 12:41am On Mar 22, 2016
HARDBUOI:
every time i see peter i feel pity for him coz he dnt know wat hez doing
he is under a spell..... many pple dnt know d real story behind this.
becareful on the type of woman u marry.

xpecially women from the southwaist

bitter truth!
Mr "southWAIST", your stupidity &gullibility are highly intimidating . It's obvious your brain is as porous as your spellings. You hate Yoruba this much,yet you're making your livelihood in their land. Irrespective of where I marry, my decision should be respected. Jude hated Lola that much that he didn't attend their wedding;which manager does that. Peter I know, Paul I know, Psquare I know; who is Jude? Fire the idiot!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by HARDBUOI: 12:47am On Mar 22, 2016
legendary0001:

Mr "southWAIST", your stupidity &gullibility are highly intimidating . It's obvious your brain is as porous as your spellings. You hate Yoruba this much,yet you're making your livelihood in their land. Irrespective of where I marry, my decision should be respected. Jude hated Lola that much that he didn't attend their wedding;which manager does that. Peter I know, Paul I know, Psquare I know; who is Jude? Fire the idiot!!!

u are the biggest idio.t for not understanding that i purposely censored the word! grin
who told u i make livelihood in their land undecided undecided undecided?... dat i lived in west doesnt mean i work ther
simple understanding!

truth is bitter
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by Khoded1(m): 12:47am On Mar 22, 2016
Peter you ll neva go down ijn.
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by Iamlordgee(m): 12:49am On Mar 22, 2016
Make somebody please Call heaven
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by bigfather(m): 12:57am On Mar 22, 2016
kossyablaze:
She Don finally get the ATTENTION she seeks

I actually told my friends about this yesterday o !

I talk am say d babe just dey look for attention ! grin
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by justmenoni: 1:02am On Mar 22, 2016
And just like u patronising seun

Ibrochaka:
The gal dey there dey happy nw, she go say mehn i dn hammer atleast 1s peter see me, na 1M go enta ma account and b/4 u no all nigerians go begin cry for peter so to collect der own share of d EGO, trust nigerians...just lyk d case of dose foolz wey trek for GEJ and PMB
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by mistermorex: 1:24am On Mar 22, 2016
You mumu ooo
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 22, 2016
[quote author=HARDBUOI post=43985635]every time i see peter i feel pity for him coz he dnt know wat hez doing

bitter truth![/quote

Its all over his eyes and face... Hes indeed under a spell.. . May God deliver him ontime.. I look at peter, and shivers went down my spine that this guy has finally fallen into a delusional spell.. Have seen that look before on someone i use to know and at the end exactly what peter is doing , thats what this person i know did but in a different scenario...sighs.

I pray their reconciliation lasts for a lifetime, cause family first before any other .
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by KiNiBiGd: 1:41am On Mar 22, 2016
Crying and selling agege bread sure pass now cry cry cry can jude n Paul see dis, no one can tell may be it's my time
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by MotorConnectz(m): 1:46am On Mar 22, 2016
kingsfield:

Firstly,anybody dat cheats on his wife is a dog nt a man.
Secondly, plz dat plural word "we" should be changed to a singular word "i" . It should be i lyk girls (nt women cos a woman knws her worth. Proverbs 31:10-31
) too much.
Oh please!!. You don't even know me. Don't make it sound like I'm the one ok? I admire girls but I hardly have their time. You might be married but I'm very single and aint searching. I focus more on making money because at the end of the day you will have an edge in chosing one. So Mr Perfect, why do you think Peter is searching for the girl? Do you think everything that these artists do are publicised? They can use the media to get what they want and do whatever they want behind closed doors and you won't know or hear anything about it. I'm not saying it's 100% he gonna sleep with her but isn't it a possibility? If he does would we know? Won't she fall for him if he requests to sleep with her? You have no idea what men are capable of. You might be a good man but not every man out there is
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by tottinova: 1:53am On Mar 22, 2016
Which kind rubbish be dis

Na all this kind girls dey laugh when their parents die.
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by legendary0001(m): 2:09am On Mar 22, 2016
HARDBUOI:

u are the biggest idio.t for not understanding that i purposely censored the word! grin
who told u i make livelihood in their land undecided undecided undecided?... dat i lived in west doesnt mean i work ther
simple understanding!

truth is bitter
You censored the word That you can be myopic in your thinking about a tribe is a small thing but posting such poisonous thought on the internet is the height of disrespect. It takes an intellectual vegetable to do that...please take a seat !!! God bless Nigeria & Psquare.
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by legendary0001(m): 2:17am On Mar 22, 2016
HARDBUOI:

simple understanding!

truth is bitter

You censored the word That you can be myopic in your thinking abt a tribe is a small thing but posting such poisonous thought on the internet is the height of disrespect. It takes an intellectual vegetable to do that... Please take a seat!!! God bless Nigeria &Psquare.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by HARDBUOI: 2:36am On Mar 22, 2016
legendary0001:

You censored the word That you can be myopic in your thinking abt a tribe is a small thing but posting such poisonous thought on the internet is the height of disrespect. It takes an intellectual vegetable to do that... Please take a seat!!! God bless Nigeria &Psquare.

CRY BLOOD!,,..
u are just a miserable hypocrite!... everyday i see worst comments here made by yorubas against other tribes, but do u caution ur brothers?..NO!
can u swear on ur life dat u dont see those hateful comments undecided.. yet u dont say anything and u wil just click the LIKE BUTTON.
but now just one truth against u and u are crying blood already.
if u dont like my comment u cn go to hell!..i dont care!

my own is, once i say d truth i dont care wat buffons like u say tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:53am On Mar 22, 2016
Is wear Psquare don't know they are old. These men ought to release one final big album joint with a final African tour and a massive concert to take a bow now that the ovation is still kinda loud. These men ought to be OGs by now, dropping quality tracks every now and then and bringing up youngsters. They ve been in the game 14years and they are slowly becoming irrelevant. Its about time man.
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by alamoht(m): 4:29am On Mar 22, 2016
Oboy or make me to cry video am send to dem?
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by Pamelayoung: 4:56am On Mar 22, 2016
All this people fooling arnd. My own be say if they like make them disown each other e no concern me. Infact if they reunite them be bastard mtcheeeeew!
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by fairygeh(f): 5:30am On Mar 22, 2016
Out of all the things to cry for in this world,this pretender chose to cry over people who don't even know her
Well she has gotten the attention she wanted.
Good luck .
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by fairygeh(f): 5:34am On Mar 22, 2016
HARDBUOI:

xpecially women from the southwaist

bitter truth!
Ode oloriburuku.he can't even spell WASTE to save his life
Omo oshi radarada,asinwin,ibikubi omo ale jatijati.bigot.he-goat
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:35am On Mar 22, 2016
Exxit:
thats lame asf bruh

Let's see you come up with something better. Try getting 3 likes with your next comment...kid.
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by fejicruz(m): 5:52am On Mar 22, 2016
Before you know, she don blow like Jumoke. And they call her a Peace Ambassador
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by afrika(f): 6:15am On Mar 22, 2016
9janewsarena:
There you have it. He also asked for the instagram handle of a girl who cried over their split.

https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/712005847820443648

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHbC6h9MGdI

SHE IS MY SISTER AND SHE SAID I SHOULD NOT DISCLOSE HER IDENTITY. ANYWAYS, A LOT OF HER FRIENDS ARE ABOUT TO UPLOAD REVIEWED AND REVISED TEARS FOR PETER AND PAUL BREAK UP.

AM SORRY!!
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by mykel25(m): 6:42am On Mar 22, 2016
HARDBUOI:

bitter truth!

Shut up n goan read his full interview
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by amdoyin82(m): 6:52am On Mar 22, 2016
HARDBUOI:

bitter truth!
in as much I would not support their breakup. I will respect their individual decisions. I disagree wit u. Don't drag Lola Case into the misunderstandings. He his a married man and dey shud respect him for DAT. Why did Jude who is expected to act as a father refuses to attend Peter's wedding? Dis dude can venture into other business wit million dollars he has got if music don't work out again. Life is not bed of roses. I believe they are far better than you and I.
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by ashjay001(m): 7:04am On Mar 22, 2016
HARDBUOI:

bitter truth!

Under a spell, because he is trying to be independent? Should it really be d wife gingering him, wats bad in telling/teaching someone to standup for himself?

He has given terms, he doesn't want his manager! Na by force? Tuface change manager, same with nice, whizkid, olamide even d williams sisters sacked dem papa!

I just pray he succeeds at it, dazzol!
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by HRich(m): 7:17am On Mar 22, 2016
HARDBUOI:

bitter truth!
Next time you take your mum advise about whom to marry.
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by babamadiba(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2016
HARDBUOI:

bitter truth!
thats the power of a woman. They have dat strong hold on u good or bad.
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by femirichil(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2016
HARDBUOI:

bitter truth!

Shut the f. Uck up, read the article or shut ur mouth
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by cardoctor(m): 7:39am On Mar 22, 2016
She dey here. How much will you pay?
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by Tolux17: 7:49am On Mar 22, 2016
Am I the only person who thinks these whole drama was doctored? The next thing you'll hear is we don come back ooo. Watch out for our album lol..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Buys 2022 Toyota Land Cruiser Worth N110 Million / Basketmouth Spotted In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom / Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.