Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup (76542 Views)

Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite / Peter Okoye looking Very Happy / First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by Myself2(m): 8:06am On Mar 22, 2016
joey150:
In fact no comment.

People have always been stupid..the only difference is that These days they can share it on the internet

Yeye dey smell
No chronic foolishity dey worry the jobless girl
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by ycat: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2016
He's under a spell because his wife is Yoruba? Even when it's the fault of Jude the devil? Any ibo that is not tribalistic is not walking on the face of this earth for sure. You will never find love in the world.

And the crying BUSH BABY said "outsider". Who is the outsider?

Lola should file for divorce and take her kids with her to another man, citing the hate this backward family has for her could make them hurt her children. This dumb family and stupidd fans won't rest until there's separation between the two.
HARDBUOI:
every time i see peter i feel pity for him coz he dnt know wat hez doing
he is under a spell..... many pple dnt know d real story behind this.
becareful on the type of woman u marry.

bitter truth!
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by onklodge: 8:27am On Mar 22, 2016
Ibrochaka:
The gal dey there dey happy nw, she go say mehn i dn hammer atleast 1s peter see me, na 1M go enta ma account and b/4 u no all nigerians go begin cry for peter so to collect der own share of d EGO, trust nigerians...just lyk d case of dose foolz wey trek for GEJ and PMB

Foolish thinking...
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by shotgun22(m): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2016
she's bn found... buh I seriously think they all are acting. like its a story line.

Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by Adexy4us(m): 8:44am On Mar 22, 2016
I swear if found she wud become d next Olajumoke....celeb in d making
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by vivypretty(f): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2016
Ibrochaka:
The gal dey there dey happy nw, she go say mehn i dn hammer atleast 1s peter see me, na 1M go enta ma account and b/4 u no all nigerians go begin cry for peter so to collect der own share of d EGO, trust nigerians...just lyk d case of dose foolz wey trek for GEJ and PMB
fools ke guy u wicked
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by SUMIC247(m): 9:15am On Mar 22, 2016
She is my friend on Facebook shocked sad kiss
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by Comradekenny(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2016
Dis is what i call P-square die hard fan.....
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by catalanscrew(m): 9:30am On Mar 22, 2016
That baby smoke weed abeg
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by bros856: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2016
PETER & PAUL OKOYE (PSQUARE). BROTHERS WILL FIGHT, QUARREL, DISAGREE, ABUSE & EVEN HURT EACH OTHER, BUT REMEMBER ONE THING A FAMILY IS ALWAYS A FAMILY. YOU GUYS SHOULD RESPECT YOUR LATE MUM AND STOP THE FIGHT. I KNOW IF SHE WAS ALIVE YOU PEOPLE WON'T BE DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO EACH OTHER NOW. RESPECT ALL HER SACRIFICES FOR YOU PEOPLE TO STAY ALIVE RIGHT FROM NINE MONTHS PREGNANCY TILL YOU STOOD ON YOUR OWN FOR GOD SAKE. THE DEVIL COMES TO STEAL AND TO DESTROY PLEASE.
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by IbehCharles: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2016
Weird MC Pens Emotional Tribute To Late Nomoreloss

Veteran artiste, Weird MC, took to social media to pen an emotional tribute to late singer, Nomoreloss.

Weird MC, took to Instagram this morning to pour out her heart about the singer’s passing. She wrote:

Muyiwa words fail me I’m reeling in disbelief I’m in pain I’m trying so hard not to cry, but the tears are just flowing freely. We spoke just a few days ago you said mama don’t worry I’d be out and about by the weekend we even traded text messages……………….Friend brother

- See more at: http://made4naija.com/2016/03/22/weird-mc-pens-emotional-tribute-to-late-nomoreloss/#sthash.6b7uEHyo.dpuf
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by horrmorr(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2016
This lady seriously cried o. Her love to psquare is extra ordinary that made her to cry like this
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by ODUBEZE: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2016
she no get work!
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by Chrixtopha(m): 11:07am On Mar 22, 2016
she wanted to be noticed and has been noticed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by clickwtB(m): 11:08am On Mar 22, 2016
YES SHE DESERVES IT,SHE REALLY ADORES THE DUO LIKE I DO.
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by bukiboy(m): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2016
9janewsarena:
There you have it. He also asked for the instagram handle of a girl who cried over their split.

https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/712005847820443648

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHbC6h9MGdI

I swear this girl na proper [size=20pt]MUMU[/size]

Wetin concern okada with seatbelt. she's just looking for cheap popularity. How psquare breakup or reunion take affect her life.
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by temmym4(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
HARDBUOI:
every time i see peter i feel pity for him coz he dnt know wat hez doing
he is under a spell..... many pple dnt know d real story behind this.
becareful on the type of woman u marry.

bitter truth!

No offence, but some people really deserve to be shot at the core of the head.

He is under a spell? how?

many people don't know the real story behind this.. but do u?

What has his wife got to do with this?

are u living with them or related to them in any way?

Did u read Peter's interview recently?
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by Cherryf(f): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
Just like olajumoke..... God don pick ha call
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by noblegrex: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
HARDBUOI:

lol c mugu ,.... yoruba gals are cheap bro i'm not hating
u think im as ugly as u are grin grin grin... there are abt 3 yoruba gals dying for me presently tongue.

i kno u are frustrated for hear the truth...pls dnt develop high BP grin
ERAN. 3-yoruba girls are dying for you.infact you sound so confused that I don't know may be to yab you or advise you. Well, your stupidity your problem.if you like marry she goat na your smelly life be that. The most absorbing part of it is that you can't choose for anybody. Your opinion,your heart ache.so,you can see how unimportant your ideas holds here. I get sense wey I fit borrow you. Asin. See how this kid is bragging about being handsome.what will me, ramsey,van vicker or Uti brag about. Well, my advise for you is to study hard for your make up JAMB. Cos you might just not get another chance.ASIN.
Re: Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup by Ibrochaka(m): 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
vivypretty:
fools ke guy u wicked
babe u sweet sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Buys 2022 Toyota Land Cruiser Worth N110 Million / Basketmouth Spotted In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom / Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.