Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,423 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative (17337 Views)

Worsening Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria, Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Minister / "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video / Cameron Praises Nigeria’s Anti-Corruption Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by meshacha1: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2016
K
Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by ebiboy2(m): 8:44am On Mar 22, 2016
I laugh in Spanish
Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by mrphysics(m): 8:44am On Mar 22, 2016
They have no such power to demand his resignation.
Wailers on duty again.
Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by odomanis: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2016
Is Emefiele the President ? Is Emefiele the Minister of Finance ? Is Emiefele the Minister of National Planning ? Please this people should get education on the functions of the CBN before talking rubbish. You cannot run and grow an economy with only monetary policies no matter how good they are. Fiscal policies are key. And fiscal policies come from the officials I mentioned above.

So you peeps should blame Buhari and not Emiefele.

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by cornel994(m): 8:45am On Mar 22, 2016
Ok we are watching lipsrsealed
Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by IYANGBALI: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2016
Lalasticlala vacancy wan dey for CBT, being your CV make I help you push am in
Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by chudyboy05(m): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2016
It's a trap set up for the governor of CBN and it won't work for them. Buhari and his people are trying to loot Nigerians.
Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by olas24u(f): 8:47am On Mar 22, 2016
Bankers don,t make good governors of central banks in Nigeria ,they are all cultist discussing and fixing prices to be charged Nigerians and the banks are not competing but discussing and working together on how to fleece Nigerians.
Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2016
what is fourteen days? the idiot should resign now as in NOW cos keeping him there for another fourteen day will shoot up the naira to 650 against the dollar. is what we want?
Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by MuslimPrince(m): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2016
Holy poo, kai, may Allah help us
Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by datribune: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2016
Eternal vigilance is d price of liberty. As a foot-soldier of dis change, d die is cast. I call on all those dat truly love dis President to rise up & mount as much pressure on PMB to do d right thing - fire Emefiele. We can not stand aloof & allow an unscrupulous individual who is still stuck in his old corrupt ways to rubbish all we fought for. If Emefiele who was part of d rot of d past govt & whose CBN engaged in an employment racket where privileged individuals were employed based on family ties will not voluntarily resign, we must force him out.

Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by Sunexy(m): 8:51am On Mar 22, 2016
MadCow1:
Who be Group? angry

Who dem be?

Who dem don help before? angry

Anybody wey never ask ehn uncle or family friend to find am job should cast the first stone. angry

Make una gerraway from hia for real men! Yor!
Dis mad cow, wetin u dey talk sef? undecided
Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by debuscket(m): 8:51am On Mar 22, 2016
He should better resign so dt a more competent person should take over, the man seems to have no idea how to steer the economy, l remember the days of Soludo, u see him 'vibrating' all d time
Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2016
See his Confused face
Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by 2sexycom(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2016
slimfit1:

Baba will not resign because clueless did not resign we voted him out after obasanjo impose him on us all years back. The last government were looking for someone they could manipulate the current cbn governor, he was the best candidate. Things are not going to get better until 2017-18. If nothing changes at that time then panic.
I will not blame the current admin for state of things but I blame them for allowing it to get worse. Please shove sentiment into the gutter
Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by poseidon12: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2016
Bunch of morons and tribalists. The CBN governor is now your president that is supposed to lay down the economic direction his administration should follow.
So if the CBN governor resigns and a new one appointed (hopefully a northerner), the economy will start improving. Fools.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by jamace(m): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2016
The judiciary remains the MAIN cog in the wheel of progress in war against corruption. All civil right activists should focus on the judiciary. Corrupt judges are turning the war against corruption into a child's play.

CBN gov is doing well. Leave him alone. He has put in place effective policies for good financial management and development.
Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by Ekakamba: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2016
Another bingo (The Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative) barking. Believe me most of these dogs know 'bout this shit right before it went viral. They're just barking to save face. Lets wait and see whether they'll keep on whining when they realised their 'fleshy bones' are well reserved.
Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by DeadWrong: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2016
handsomeclouds:
I have lost hope in Buhari/ APC. I put my hopes in God!
What have your god done for Nigeria?
Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by Ijaya123: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2016
plaetton:

Hilarious.

A new chapter in the BLAME GAME and a new route for the BLAME TRAIN.

The CBN governor is now to blame for the incompetence and cluelessness of Buhari and his APC government.

Yes, why not put an APC sympathizer at the CBN to seal the APC conquest and colonization of Nigeria.

The propaganda and campaign of calumny is full swing, as usual.

I can bet anything that these same shadowy figures behind this group calling for the resignation of the CBN governor, not the President of Nigeria, are also the same mesh of porridge supporters and beneficiaries of the APC government.

They must have everything, or else....

We know them.
Sabotage and subterfuge is in their genes.

There is no propaganda here. The allegations are quite clear and verifiable.

The CBN governor's performance have been terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by SycophanticGoat: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2016
wrecksfurd:
Like this post if you think the CBN governor should resign. Share if you want him to stay.

This doesn't add up.. Should have been like for CBN gov to resign and share for Buhari to resign..
Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by Ekakamba: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2016
I disagree with you on this.
olas24u:
Bankers don,t make good governors of central banks in Nigeria ,they are all cultist discussing and fixing prices to be charged Nigerians and the banks are not competing but discussing and working together on how to fleece Nigerians.
Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by Ijaya123: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2016
odomanis:
Is Emefiele the President ? Is Emefiele the Minister of Finance ? Is Emiefele the Minister of National Planning ? Please this people should get education on the functions of the CBN before talking rubbish. You cannot run and grow an economy with only monetary policies no matter how good they are. Fiscal policies are key. And fiscal policies come from the officials I mentioned above.

So you peeps should blame Buhari and not Emiefele.

Maybe they should put pressure on Buhari to sack the CBN governor for performing terribly.
Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by chacoonder(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2016
Emefiele is an incompetent man, the governorship seat was just a compensation for his dirty deals with PDP while working with Zenith.
Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by repogirl(f): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2016
Next, na Boooohari go receive him resignation letter. Lol! grin
Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by repogirl(f): 9:09am On Mar 22, 2016
They should leave Emefiele o! It is Boooohari that cannot be convinced by his advisers to do the right things that would help the economy.

That's why Emefiele resorted to the disaster popularly known as Booooharinomics. angry
Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by dival247(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2016
the world of technology
Religion / Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari by dival247(m): 9:21pm On Feb 03
Let me add to it take note. The CBN governor we be force to resign , he should watch is back because I can see a big arrow drop to is head
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Share (Un-Share)
Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by andyanders: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2016
The CBN governor is an example of corruption itself. Look at the N100 new note he approved, is one of the worst currencies EVER produced by the system with the lowest paper quality by the Nigerian Minting and Printing Company in connivance with the Apex Bank directors. Is that not enough to have this man thrown away?

With the recent attitude of approving corruption on recruitment, he should accept his weakness as a Corrupt Manager of the Apex Bank. Also, himself and other of his board members should be probed. The recent crisis and the state of the currency, himself and other financial institutions should be blamed for the unprofessional management skills.This has shown his incompetency as a person.
Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by plaetton: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2016
Ijaya123:

There is no propaganda here. The allegations are quite clear and verifiable.

The CBN governor's performance have been terrible.

Terrible as compared to ?

You must be a financial illiterate if you think that CBN controls the economy, controls commerce and controls labour and productivity.

CBN is a manager of monetary policy, as well as being the banker to the government and banker of last resort to the commercial banks.

The CBN neither sets or controls economic policy. The federal government, under the auspices of the finance ministry and economic planning, set the economic agenda.

The CBN, in this particular case, has the unenviable task of joggling monetary policy with discordant and directionless adhoc economic policies and pronouncements from ASO Rock.

I guess you're all too cowardly to lay the blame where it squarely belongs.

Hypocrites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative by plaetton: 9:27am On Mar 22, 2016
datribune:
Eternal vigilance is d price of liberty. As a foot-soldier of dis change, d die is cast. I call on all those dat truly love dis President to rise up & mount as much pressure on PMB to do d right thing - fire Emefiele. We can not stand aloof & allow an unscrupulous individual who is still stuck in his old corrupt ways to rubbish all we fought for. If Emefiele who was part of d rot of d past govt & whose CBN engaged in an employment racket where privileged individuals were employed based on family ties will not voluntarily resign, we must force him out.

You would have made sense if you were asking Nigerians to put pressure on Buhari to resign.

Hypocrites.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: FG Withholding Allocation To Favour Fayemi - PDP / Regional Security: Why South-East Governors Chose Ebube Agu – Ikpeazu / Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.