Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ (36998 Views)

Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil / Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) / Rivers Re-run: INEC Official Arrested With Controversial Result Sheets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by bgates: 7:05am On Mar 22, 2016
[size=20pt] solution to the problem is for the minister Ameachi to stay in Abuja during the next election[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by bigfather(m): 7:07am On Mar 22, 2016
Deepfreezer:
Nigerians should expect Blood bath. this man can never accept defeat. NEVER.

Then we are in for a lonnnngggggg ride ! Na just to relocate go Togo in 2019 o !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by betterABIAstate: 7:08am On Mar 22, 2016
This administration has experienced lots of silly and embarrassing mistakes, from padded budget, to missing budget, now its printing error on voters sheet.

These mistakes are national embarrassment and it goes a long way in revealing the competence and commitment of this administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by dustydee: 7:09am On Mar 22, 2016
What made the result sheets fake? unprofessional Nigerian journalists as usual.
Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by Ayanko(m): 7:09am On Mar 22, 2016
There something I dont understand here, must APC wins. PDP lost elections including Presidency they congratulated APC. APC lost Ekiti, Bayesa Now rivers State, they keep killing and arresting people. Everything turns inconclusive.
And brother JONA told us ooooo say after a year of CHANGE we beg him to come back. Pls bring back our conclusive government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by judondasylva(m): 7:10am On Mar 22, 2016
you see this government will destroy Nigeria if its not removed now. imaging that it was PDP that connived with inec on this fake result sheet they would have arrested them since but cus its APC they now blame it on printer. God will punish Buhari and any member of APC for the destruction they are causing in this country. and God will punish any one that will try to support or defend this evil.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by Krossbow123: 7:10am On Mar 22, 2016
Image123:

As an educated person, kindly reason logically and state categorically how APC is destroying anything, or show how APC is making it a must to govern?
Guy, u still get mouth to talk?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by cardoctor(m): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2016
Chai!!!!! Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 22, 2016
Nonsense arm yaself against 2019 shikena

bigfather:

Then we are in for a lonnnngggggg ride ! Na just to relocate go Togo in 2019 o !
Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by repogirl(f): 7:13am On Mar 22, 2016
Image123:

How is this any party's fault? Is the inec not supposed to be an INDEPENDENT body? Is it APC that is meant to print election material for them or crosscheck/validate authenticity? It's like WAEC bringing blank questions to exam hall, then we start blaming the principal of the school.
stop deceiving yourself, you know what is happening. It's glaring for everyone to see, so don't just deceive yourself.

Or you think it's just coincidence and indeed a Printer error that PDP was omitted from the result sheets?

Please if you want to be gullible, be gullible but don't come and say rubbish joh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by 247notire(m): 7:15am On Mar 22, 2016
omotayo51:

so buhari is your problem now abi
... I think we all should start imbibing the habbit of talking with sense...
Yea I agree with your last statement. You especially need it more. The buck stops at the president's table. For every failure of INEC, we can only blame the cattle rearer cos he appointed the INEC chairman who in turn is supposed to oversee all affairs. Hope this makes sense to you boy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by niceguy7(m): 7:16am On Mar 22, 2016
The election ws full of violence and blood shed....

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 22 MARCH 2016

THEME: GROWING IN GRACE

Memorise:

But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen. 2 Peter 3:18

Read: Titus 2:15

15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

It is the responsibility of every Christian to grow spiritually. It is not enough for us to allow our spiritual growth to be at the expense of the pastors, or the number of church programmes we attend. There is a need to be personally committed to your growth. The capacity of growth is within the grace and knowledge which has been given to us by Jesus Christ. The fact that Jesus became a sacrifice for us is an expression of the height of love which the Fathers has for us. Each time we put this in remembrance, it should condition us to do only those things which are pleasing and acceptable to God. Many people today have abused the grace of God, they became so familiar with the ways and acts of God. The fact that we do not see fire fall like the days of old, or the fact that we do not see the manifestation of instant judgment like when the ground opened and swallowed those leaving in rebellion to God's authority, does not mean God has gone on vacation. It only means that many people have frustrated the grace of God in their lives and have totally stopped growing spiritually.

Believers must collectively ask for the spirit of prompt obedience to the instructions and commandments of God. There is great grace in the covenant and if you don't take the grace of God for granted, you will enjoy every provision accessible in it. The moment the grace of God leaves a person, it is disgrace that takes over. This we can confirm through the experience of King Saul and David.

Believers should not toy with sin because the devil is out searching for that one moment of carelessness. We need to always be on guard and use the grace of God to dislodge the devil and his agents. It is the grace of God that helps us to justify our calling as children of God. There is nothing unique about us, it only pleased the Almighty God to count us worthy to be vessels in His hands and this is what the devil is sad about. If not for the grace of God, many of us are not qualified to be saved by account of our pasts deeds, yet He chose to use us and bless us with great talents and abilities. May the grace of God over your life continue to abound in Jesus' name.

Let us always remember that we were not chosen because we were better, we were chosen because of the grace of God. You are a product of divine grace, therefore hold unto whatever He has promised you. You may be forgotten, but God is preparing you to show forth His glory in your life.

Prayer point:

Father, let your grace be sufficient for me in Jesus' name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 6:36-8:28 and Job 40:15-41:4

AUTHOR: Pst. E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: MY HOPE IS BUILD ON NOTHING LESS

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

Chorus:
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

2. When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

Chorus:

3. His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

Chorus:

4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.

Chorus.

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by bgates: 7:18am On Mar 22, 2016
[size=20pt]

I have forwarded this information to CNN and Armapour let the world see our election in just a state oooo

Shameful embarassed embarassed
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by 247notire(m): 7:20am On Mar 22, 2016
repogirl:
stop deceiving yourself, you know what is happening. It's glaring for everyone to see, so don't just deceive yourself.

Or you think it's just coincidence and indeed a Printer error that PDP was omitted from the result sheets?

Please if you want to be gullible, be gullible but don't come and say rubbish joh.

That dyke you just quoted and shamecurls are the most unintelligible APC supporters I've seen so far. They take it too far that you begin to wonder if there is any grey matter in between the two walls of their cranial cavities. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by booblacain(m): 7:21am On Mar 22, 2016
Image123:

mr man, he lost an election, there's nothing strong in losing an election. Good for him and everybody that he rightfully handed over. Things were already red for him with boko haram and not affording salaries or having money to pay subsidy.

Off course, how else would you explain the achievement of a person you hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2016
Visit www.kleeqers.com for more hot Nigerian news
Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by fitinwell: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2016
So obvious PMB as no certificate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by hibykhay: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2016
Wait ooo......... Is APC calling printer 'devil'..... I can't remember wen printers dt wl generate figures on its own was invented....... No be wetin u input into ur computer ur printer wl bring out..... Dey beta find beta excuse..... Nt all Nigerians are daft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by IkennaBasilJR(m): 7:26am On Mar 22, 2016
Nawa o .. check my signature
Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by funkyibodude(m): 7:28am On Mar 22, 2016
GEJ deserves an apology, thunder go strike that stewpid zombie that will quote me otherwise undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 22, 2016
What is printers devil... Well printer's devil- an apprentice in a printing establishment while an apprentice,prentice,learner- works for an expert to learn a trade..... So people abegg does it relate to what inec is insinuating??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by chigoizie7(m): 7:29am On Mar 22, 2016
wadetaw202:

indicted

Lolz, "indict"?

I think "vindicate" is d word

Back to the matter.

We still have 7 vacant seats in senate. Rivers, imo,kogi and anambra.

With what is happening to bukola saraki in cct? Hmmm.

Do u think Apc has a chance to win all those seats?

If they loose those seats in the senate and saraki is convicted.

Apc is gone, with the opposition leading the senate in the person of ike ekweremadu.

And that is doom for apc led government.

That is why they are doing anything humanly possible to avert that impending loom.

How? By rigging their way in, because the masses doesn't want their yeye change no more.

expect similar cases in anambra,imo and kogi re-runs.

But I trust my anambra brothers, we are not stupid. We don't play politics of bitterness. And we can't waste our lives for people who doesn't give a shit about us.

APC!!!!!!!!!, change.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by iamgiggssleaky(m): 7:30am On Mar 22, 2016
chichriso:
Everything about Buhari is fake;
2016 budget is fake
electoral materials are also fake
jamb, cbn recruitment, fuel... the list is endless

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 22, 2016
niceguy7:
The election ws full of violence and blood shed....

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 22 MARCH 2016

THEME: GROWING IN GRACE

Memorise:

But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen. 2 Peter 3:18

Read: Titus 2:15

15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

It is the responsibility of every Christian to grow spiritually. It is not enough for us to allow our spiritual growth to be at the expense of the pastors, or the number of church programmes we attend. There is a need to be personally committed to your growth. The capacity of growth is within the grace and knowledge which has been given to us by Jesus Christ. The fact that Jesus became a sacrifice for us is an expression of the height of love which the Fathers has for us. Each time we put this in remembrance, it should condition us to do only those things which are pleasing and acceptable to God. Many people today have abused the grace of God, they became so familiar with the ways and acts of God. The fact that we do not see fire fall like the days of old, or the fact that we do not see the manifestation of instant judgment like when the ground opened and swallowed those leaving in rebellion to God's authority, does not mean God has gone on vacation. It only means that many people have frustrated the grace of God in their lives and have totally stopped growing spiritually.

Believers must collectively ask for the spirit of prompt obedience to the instructions and commandments of God. There is great grace in the covenant and if you don't take the grace of God for granted, you will enjoy every provision accessible in it. The moment the grace of God leaves a person, it is disgrace that takes over. This we can confirm through the experience of King Saul and David.

Believers should not toy with sin because the devil is out searching for that one moment of carelessness. We need to always be on guard and use the grace of God to dislodge the devil and his agents. It is the grace of God that helps us to justify our calling as children of God. There is nothing unique about us, it only pleased the Almighty God to count us worthy to be vessels in His hands and this is what the devil is sad about. If not for the grace of God, many of us are not qualified to be saved by account of our pasts deeds, yet He chose to use us and bless us with great talents and abilities. May the grace of God over your life continue to abound in Jesus' name.

Let us always remember that we were not chosen because we were better, we were chosen because of the grace of God. You are a product of divine grace, therefore hold unto whatever He has promised you. You may be forgotten, but God is preparing you to show forth His glory in your life.

Prayer point:

Father, let your grace be sufficient for me in Jesus' name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 6:36-8:28 and Job 40:15-41:4

AUTHOR: Pst. E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: MY HOPE IS BUILD ON NOTHING LESS

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

Chorus:
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

2. When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

Chorus:

3. His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

Chorus:

4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.

Chorus.
on top election na im u dey type all dos ones?? Abeg go religion section... Cuz God no get hand 4 election even jesus say his kingdom is not of this world sef

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by repogirl(f): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2016
247notire:
That dyke you just quoted and shamecurls are the most unintelligible APC supporters I've seen so far. They take it too far that you begin to wonder if there is any grey matter in between the two walls of their cranial cavities. undecided
it's baffling o, a cure needs to be developed for this viral Zombie disease APC is transmitting amongst it's supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by ezebinugwu21: 7:38am On Mar 22, 2016
could it be that gej was right when he ask do you want to go backward and we said yes,chaii where is tinubu and fashiola,they should return my vote or?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by Leke001: 7:38am On Mar 22, 2016
hahahahahahahahaha!..."printers devil" my foot...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 22, 2016
I guess dis is tru in my case... I truly miss GEJ now... I'm sori 4 wot i nd other Nigerian said abt u... 4give us nd come back... Or else we might not make it to 2019 if tins continue like dis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by Obamina(m): 7:48am On Mar 22, 2016
If common rerun election can not be handle properly now... Just thinking of what will happen 2019 if abi when they lose presidential seat to opposition(s).

Be like GEJ who humbly accepted defeat.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by Zamurano1(m): 7:52am On Mar 22, 2016
Every thing about buhari is fake, Campaign promise fake 2016 budget fake Fighting corruption fake SSCE Certificate fake Love for Nigerians fake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by odomanis: 7:54am On Mar 22, 2016
SimonN:
we really miss Prof Jega

Because Jega was given freehand to do the right thing by GEJ. INEC now is being teleguided and influenced and the people usually will refuse it. Problem then insues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2016
hellopls think b4 spamming sum1s comment wiv poo...waec isnt of nja...if it were it wud be dead like INEC...OLODO forming sharp cover ur face in shame and flee thread..dis are the brainwashed zombies perhaps ur dullard told u he owns waec..smh ur future is really bleak.
Image123:

How is this any party's fault? Is the inec not supposed to be an INDEPENDENT body? Is it APC that is meant to print election material for them or crosscheck/validate authenticity? It's like WAEC bringing blank questions to exam hall, then we start blaming the principal of the school.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " / President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections / Profile Of Maj-Gen Taoreed Abiodun Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.