Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,148 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ (36994 Views)

Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil / Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) / Rivers Re-run: INEC Official Arrested With Controversial Result Sheets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by DanOmang: 10:54am On Mar 22, 2016
After the killings the stress and resources, dis country eh, APC Buhari and Inec has failed Nigeria, So since inception of this government Inec can conduct a peaceful and conclusive election for y? and all provision needed was and has been given to them, kogi state election, bayelsa state , rivers now, wat an apc government...i wish i knew i wouldnt hv voted for useless change
Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by josefeneche: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2016
Good People of the Federation! I'm also looking for the CHANGE, has anyone seen it??!!!

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by zubey: 11:06am On Mar 22, 2016
Since these APC govt came in,all election held in this country has either inconclusive or mad with violence,which way APC? INEC shuld stop dis rubbish dy are doin....and giv Nigerians gud democracy
kurt09:

www.orderpaper.ng/inec-admits-fake-result-sheets-rivers-rerun-blames-printers-devil/

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by AmAlbert(m): 11:18am On Mar 22, 2016
ogmaskman:
The OP is a bloody liar.
Inec never said the result sheets were fake. I listened to the program too. The real fake pple are those of u who swallow whatever you hear hook, line and sinker.
What inec said was that the error was noticed as soon as the package was opened. Thereafter, inec called all the party agents together for a meeting on the ommission brouhaha. They all agreed to go ahead with the election at that point. Only for the pdp to turn around and cry fake materials. Tell the pdp to present a sample of the so called fake materials let's see. You said inec initially denied that it was not fake. How fake can u be. How can they claim responsibility for a non existent lie. How can inec say there were fake result sheets when they already called a meeting on same issue. Even in you write up you did admit that inec called a meeting only to twist the story at the end to justify your fake title.lazy bloggers everywhere.
Too many fake pple on social media including the banana plantation OP. #AleaysTwistingFacts.

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:47am On Mar 22, 2016
amtaken:
When APC errs, zombies will come in disguise and tell you that both parties (APC and PDP) are bad. Zombies thinking they are smarter than us.

YEAH ZOMBIES THINK THEY ARE SMARTER THAN YOU BUT IT IS ONLY CUNTS AND HYPOCRITES THAT WILL IMPLY THAT IT IS ONE PARTY ERRS WITHOUT GIVING AN EVIDENCE
Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by yaki84: 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
macfarland:
Security Threat:

"It is a security threat to the Nation to have all the key RESOURCE bearing states in the hands of the PDP." - Aminu Tambuwal, Sokoto State Governor

... So this is what the agitation for Rivers is all about?..This is why some 'abokis' are more concerned about elections in the South, when southerners do not give a Bleep about elections in the North...So this is why Chibuike Amaechi was created by APC Northern Elites to distabilize Rivers state and its environs?...

You people want to grab 'oyel' producing state abi? Global Oil prices have been on a steady decline since 2014, still Tambuwal and co held meeting on having an Oil producing state instead of brainstorming on how to diversify our economy. I never see this kind thing for me life before. Make them no worry. Them go soon dey alright!

#RiversRerun drama should be a lesson to SS/SE states. Do not allow them create an Ameachi in your state. AMAECHIS are time bombs created by APC Northern Elites to distabilize "key resource bearing states" while their herds men are going about slaughtering innocent people.

Be wise!

every amaechi in my state die by fire......demdem, ngeneukwenu, orlandoowoh pls pray dis prayer point
Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by martinsoche: 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
kai since buhari took over he is yet to conduct one election that's free n fair, imagine INEC saying they blame it on printer, this has never happen before ?? cool shocked shocked sad grin smiley kiss undecided cry
Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by kenrish2(m): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
some idiot will blame wike for d killings, now we know who the real killers are,
Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by Image123(m): 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
When buhari lost election in 2011? Did Nigeria have peace?

What does this question have to do with anything? Buhari lost elections about three times. The deaths leading to the results GEJ got in Rivers, where do we put them? The point is that people can get violent and do things not asked them, even for Jesus and Mohammed, much less Buhari or Jonathan. One would be objective to see through the causes of the violence and not just lazily say it is someone's fault.
Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by Image123(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
Mftivi:
what are you trying to say? I can't believe some Nigerians

Here s what i am saying in another format.
1. How is APC is destroying anything?
2. How is APC making it a must that they govern?

If you still do not understand, state your local dialect maybe i can translate.
Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by Image123(m): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
Krossbow123:

Guy, u still get mouth to talk?

It's a democracy, is it not? Everybody should have a right to talk reasonably. Even if PDP is Rivers and Rivers is PDP, others should still have a right to vote and be voted for, those are the tenets of democracy that should be protected. This aggression towards anything that is not PDP is unnecessary and barbaric.

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by Image123(m): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
repogirl:
stop deceiving yourself, you know what is happening. It's glaring for everyone to see, so don't just deceive yourself.

Or you think it's just coincidence and indeed a Printer error that PDP was omitted from the result sheets?

Please if you want to be gullible, be gullible but don't come and say rubbish joh.

You're being sentimental. Let us reason. Is it APC that should be responsible for printing for INEC, or why do you blame APC for INEC's alleged mistakes? The allegation that PDP is omitted from the result sheets is ridiculous and baseless. It is not smart, it defies logic and it defies reality. The reality on ground is that PDP has been on all the 10 or so results released, and they even won all but one. That someone cries wolf does not necessarily mean there is a wolf, especially when the someone crying is a Fayose that lacks credibility. No voters complained about not seeing PDP in the ballot papers, no results have omitted PDP, no other party or person has confirmed these. The printer error i think is in play is the lack of logos or is it coat of arms on some of the sheets, which they said everybody was made aware of by INEC and the measures to deal with that, that is the signatures. Blaming APC for INEC's incompetence is baseless, INEC is an independent body.
Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by Image123(m): 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
booblacain:

Off course, how else would you explain the achievement of a person you hate.

Losing an election is not an achievement, neither do i hate anybody. Can you answer the following;
Did GEJ lose an election?
Did GEJ hand over power?
Were things in bad condition before GEJ handed over?
Was money being borrowed for salaries before GEJ handed over?
Was subsidy debts on ground before GEJ handed over?
Did GEJ make enough provision for subsidy in the 2015 budget?
Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by Image123(m): 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
hellopls think b4 spamming sum1s comment wiv poo...waec isnt of nja...if it were it wud be dead like INEC...OLODO forming sharp cover ur face in shame and flee thread..dis are the brainwashed zombies perhaps ur dullard told u he owns waec..smh ur future is really bleak.

You missed the point of the analogy. WAEC is an independent body just like INEC is an independent body. Try to think instead of being emotional and resorting to needless insults.
Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by Mftivi: 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
Image123:

Here s what i am saying in another format.
1. How is APC is destroying anything?
2. How is APC making it a must that they govern?

If you still do not understand, state your local dialect maybe i can translate.
mtchew swerve. If you don't know then don't know.
Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by thegotoguy: 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Nigerian top politicians are known notoriosly for spending lavishly throwing parties for themselves, there's always celebrations around them. They are seen in top clubs around the cities with gorgeous ladies with their security aides & associates with them. But i don't care about that, it's the life we all want to live at some point. My business is to provide our young at heart politicians with gorgeous and sexy females for their companionships both publicly and privately & for their exclusive parties. Those in their entourage can contact me the goto guy (freelance contractor) on this number 07030060446 or email digotoguy@gmail.com. I charge depending on your demands. Be rest assured we do business discreetely without disclosing our client's informations and profile to any one (except the ladies contracted for the services if necessary.). Thank you.
Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by Image123(m): 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
Mftivi:
mtchew swerve. If you don't know then don't know.

i knew it, you don't have anything relevant or cogent to say, thank you for the confirmation.
Re: INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ by Mftivi: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Image123:

i knew it, you don't have anything relevant or cogent to say, thank you for the confirmation.
if you dont see life happening is it essays you would see and understand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months / Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video / Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.