Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour (41143 Views)

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by Enesi47: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2016
Ojayk:
45 million to paint school buildings he never erected? Does painting them with APC colour translate to quality of education given in the school? I thought everyone is adjusting to the harsh economic realities.
It's time we subject government policies and projects to public scrutiny before implementation cuz seriously some people are not thinking straight these days.
ask your mentor fayose, he will tell you how he was painted Ekiti Government house with 200millions naira
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by saintdennis(m): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2016
It's 2016 and painting of schools is something to brag about? Ain't that the job of d local govt authority?
Wike finished construction of a bridge and carry how many canopy commission am? E bad if the commissioner for works goes there cuts a ribbon and goes back to the office?

Wailers and zombies should continue...

Most Nigerians been ignorant since 1914.

1 Like

Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by omenka(m): 9:36am On Mar 22, 2016
emeka2847:
I support APC.
But it is pure madness to take politics to our children even at school
You support APC and call this "madness". Where is the green and white on the building?? Since when did it become a crime using blue and red to paint a building?? What colours should they have painted them

There are schools in Benue state upon which were boldly engraved, using big rocks, SUSWAM THANK YOU just because his admin "renovated" them, we didn't see all these reaction.

Today, a school is painted blue and red and just because both are part of the colours of APC, it has become an unpardonable crime and "madness" according to an "APC supporter" like you.

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by inme: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2016
Una too like wahala sha. Where the APC color for here now?
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by tyav7: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2016
This has been the case in most public schools in Nasarawa state. E. g Kofar Hausa school in Keffi.
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by ElCapone(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2016
dokiOloye:
Katsina again?
Looks like Masari is as dull as d current junketer in chief.
i guess itz u who is da dullard. Tell us hw many blockz of class room has ur governor built.
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by tpiar: 9:46am On Mar 22, 2016
The colours are nice but if politically motivated, then can always be repainted differently.

There are only so many colours in the spectrum, if some folks want to commandeer and monopolize some of them, then which ones will be left?
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by Vongsama(m): 9:47am On Mar 22, 2016
Having a sch or knowing what a sch is doesn't make u educated. It is true some Northerners are educated but on clear look at education of most of them, the north is backward. I mean, what kinda mentality is that? Political party colour and u think u'v achieved something? Bullshitt!
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by ElCapone(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2016
gozmok1:
APC IS A SCAM MIND YOU I REFUSED TO BE A ZOMBIE zombieoooo zombi
proudly a zombie
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by bladeAnders(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2016
I see nothing wrong with that...Just a beautiful combination of colours
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by teegrams(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2016
Not true
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by chigoizie7(m): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2016
I think APC has red as a colour.

But I didn't see any green there.

Btw, that colour combination is nice.

Mostly, because of splashes of rain water, the base of the building tend to get dirty,

Wine red is a kinda conceal er. It hides dirts.

Normally, rails and gathers normally come in either white,milk,cream,chocolate etc for finer views.

Since I dint see any green there and any broom, I saw nothing wrong in the paintings.

1 Like

Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 22, 2016
Wailing bastards grin
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by abduljabbar4(m): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2016
gozmok1:
APC IS A SCAM CAN YOU IMAGINE ILLITERATES EVERYWHERE

You are an idi0t
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by bishop4life(m): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2016
APC color, I do not know. But the colour blending looks nice. Cost not realistic shaa. If that cost is true, then some people need to be probed.
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by comp88: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2016
END TIME PAINT
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by Godsate: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by Panzerfaust(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2016
Ehiscotch:
angryPics or adonbilivit. angry
U BLIND?
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by Salym(m): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2016
Those schools were built during Yaraduas administration as the governor of Katsina State. Yet he didnt paint them in PDP colours. I will call painting such schools a misplaced priority considering the fact that all the schools are mostly in good shape. We all know the problems bedevelling the education sector in Katsina and the nation at large; it is the issue of lack of qualified teachers, teaching aids and poor funding of the sector. All these cosmetic changes he is making will not improve education in the State.
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by jbbalarabe(m): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2016
But wait ohh is the sky blue and red APC colour where is the white and green ?
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by Dagoma: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2016
gbaskiboy:
The source should have come with pictures as evidence...

Don`t you see?
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by Kazrem(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2016
Where is the green? Is that red? Use your brain na
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by ayindejimmy(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2016
We've really lost our priorities in this country. Is this news!
What has the colour of a building got to do with quality education?
Moreover, APC is green, red blue. Where is the green colour here?
You ppl just talk to be heard.
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by nevilbot: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2016
Govnor mimiko of ondo did d same thing. All projects he executed including d roofings and all d buses and taxis he provided wen he was still in labour party were all painted in labour party orange colours. So no b only north get this kind mentality
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by Dagoma: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2016
Welll, he is atleast changing the outlook of the schools.

He is far better than his master who is just busy fighting everybody, with no work on ground and no plan.
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by feeloscar(m): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2016
SirExperience:

https://katsinareporters./2016/02/23/gov-masari-paints-public-school-with-apc-color-generates-criticism-from-the-public/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3519789_apcsch_jpega5c724174dc4741ef9ed7f31ce8752ab The new APC Color paints on public government schools not APC Schools
Are you colour blind? Where is the red? Where is the green? And you call this APC colour, na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by omojeesu(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2016
Sad. Nonsensical!
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by feeloscar(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Op is that apc color?? Still looking for green
and red, because I can only see sky blue, white and oxblood shikena.
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by feeloscar(m): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2016
Timoleon:
please sometimes i am ashamed to be a nigerian...how does dis look like apc colours? and people went ahead to insult the katsina govt without thoughtfuly comparing the colours?

this is apc colour below, pls compare and stop allowing people to dictate ur thought...thats why u r humans...u av d ability to reason!
Don't mind them, they are colour blind.
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by ODUBEZE: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2016
dokiOloye:
Katsina again? Looks like Masari is as dull as d current junketer in chief.
lolz
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by olayisa1987: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2016
broom is nt there,
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by free13: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2016
45 million. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku / National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) / Photos From Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.