Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,285 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour (41179 Views)

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by akanbiaa(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2016
WHITE AND GREEN MISSING
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by Timoleon(m): 11:00am On Mar 22, 2016
feeloscar:
Don't mind them, they are colour blind.

it tires me really dat we dont critique what we are being fed...we are too easily manipulated.
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by adeniyilamlek(m): 11:01am On Mar 22, 2016
op where is green to complete d equation
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by olukuboy: 11:08am On Mar 22, 2016
gozmok1:
APC IS A SCAM CAN YOU IMAGINE ILLITERATES EVERYWHERE

If you are pained that Gov.Masari painted schools in Katsina with the APC colours,tell Wike,Fayose,Mimiko and other PDP morons to paid school in their state with PDP colours too...
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by lamoskii(m): 11:29am On Mar 22, 2016
bull shit that is not apc colour because green is missing
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by Greenback: 11:42am On Mar 22, 2016
I dont believe in the green white green colors of that bloodstained oppressing nigeria,but it wud've been better..nevertheless, its much ado about bulshiiit
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by dyn1800: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2016
beautiful school.....nice paint better than painting a whole state with blood
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by Greenback: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2016
olukuboy:

If you are pained that Gov.Masari painted schools in Katsina with the APC colours,tell Wike,Fayose,Mimiko and other PDP morons to
"PAID"
school in their state with PDP colours too...

gozmok1 was right when he talked about illiterates,u quoted him only to butress hip point..
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by hola106(m): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2016
At list dem do onee
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by obailala(m): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
omenka:
You support APC and call this "madness". Where is the green and white on the building?? Since when did it become a crime using blue and red to paint a building?? What colours should they have painted them

There are schools in Benue state upon which were boldly engraved, using big rocks, SUSWAM THANK YOU just because his admin "renovated" them, we didn't see all these reaction.

Today, a school is painted blue and red and just because both are part of the colours of APC, it has become an unpardonable crime and "madness" according to an "APC supporter" like you.

Smh.
SUSWAM THANK YOU!.... Are you serious? grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by Asiri1991: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
WAEC and JAMB will judge the painting.
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by Bimpe29: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
Haba! Where is colour green?.
grin grin grin
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by PrinceAfo911(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
undecidedThe work is not complete,the should draw broom on the walls too.
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by stexsy(m): 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bawsse:
I'm pro APC, nd even I can't see the use of this... That governor mumu o

Anyways buhari u get 1 year after NA pass d 2016 budget to impress me, if not na porting o

Note: I gave the I - bFoon his chance
who are you trying to impress?
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by KissCODE(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
NiRfreak:
i'm still thinking of how painting will improve academic performance
it can if both classrooms are painted.
Freshness has a way of inspiring people.
If the school are not just painted without the whole schol environment affected then itcan never add anything to the lives ofthestdent
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by Nikkyfash: 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
Go to the sunshine state and see the colour of govt public school (Mega sch), na orange colour..... (LP), so the fact he painted the school is good n nt abt one party colour...
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by lailo: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
NiRfreak:
If he didn't renovate it,na una go still talk---Aye a bidi yanyan
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by BushidoBlue(m): 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bawsse:
I'm pro APC, nd even I can't see the use of this... That governor mumu o

Anyways buhari u get 1 year after NA pass d 2016 budget to impress me, if not na porting o

Note: I gave the I - bFoon his chance

Now who is the real I- bFoon?
grin grin grin
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by yipata: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
NiRfreak:

it will in everyday... Youngsters are attracted to colour and it's helps in helping them to wanna get more educated.. If u understand what I,m saying
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by jamjo: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
SirExperience:

https://katsinareporters./2016/02/23/gov-masari-paints-public-school-with-apc-color-generates-criticism-from-the-public/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3519789_apcsch_jpega5c724174dc4741ef9ed7f31ce8752ab The new APC Color paints on public government schools not APC Schools

APC color i don't care as long as the schools are conducive for our kids to get good education. But please Nigerians, Its time to understand the importance of landscaping . Just look at this school, i ask why will this kids inhale dust just by going to school.
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by NiRfreak(m): 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
yipata:

it will in everyday... Youngsters are attracted to colour and it's helps in helping them to wanna get more educated.. If u understand what I,m saying
Yes it will help dem to learn....when there are no teachers, no textbooks or library, no welfare /incentives for teachers, no chairs and tables, when the children cant even feed well.....just painting the school will make them perform well.
Re: Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour by Babyphinas(f): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2016
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) / Dino Melaye: Some Spend Money On Cocaine, Homosexuals But I Prefer Cars / Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.