Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace (987 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) / Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace by IbehCharles: 4:29am On Mar 22, 2016

The brothers who have been battling each other for a while now, this night posted a photo of a dove on their respective instagram page with same message. They wrote “That it took out stupidity to realize family comes first, we are very sorry’.

- See more at: http://made4naija.com/2016/03/22/looks-like-peter-paul-and-jude-okoye-have-made-peace/#sthash.hpraZr3W.dpuf
Re: Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace by amtaken(f): 4:33am On Mar 22, 2016
Peter and Paul should know that they are stock with each other for life. We their fans know them as P-square, not as Rudeboy and Mr. P.
Re: Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace by ibkgab001: 4:34am On Mar 22, 2016
Ok o
Re: Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace by AleAirHub(m): 5:22am On Mar 22, 2016
Chai shocked shocked shocked shocked.
After much heats blaze of social media networks embarassed

Well, peace is what we wish you guys!!!
Re: Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace by solid3(m): 5:35am On Mar 22, 2016
Peter has been the most vocal while Paul is just weak as described by Peter and Jude still felling the big stuphid brother.

Peter might have found peace in speaking his mind.
Re: Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace by Smellymouth: 5:37am On Mar 22, 2016
Who gives a fvck? Before PSquare came, we listened to good songs, if dey wana leave, nobody cares undecided

1 Like

Re: Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace by yekparikpa(m): 5:42am On Mar 22, 2016
It was a stunt afterall. Where are the kids killing themselves with the harsh tag: #TeamPeter #TeamPaul blah blah blah..
Re: Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace by Adonis3: 6:02am On Mar 22, 2016
yekparikpa:
It was a stunt afterall. Where are the kids killing themselves with the harsh tag: #TeamPeter #TeamPaul blah blah blah..

not necessarily a stunt

It happens in our relationships too

We break up and make up!

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace by pretydiva(f): 6:25am On Mar 22, 2016
It was all publicity stunts all along. Thunder fire dere 3 yansh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 22, 2016
for yur mind abi
Re: Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace by Fiwasayo(f): 6:37am On Mar 22, 2016
cheesy where's that fan that cried her eyes out for them undecided
Re: Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace by Pamelayoung: 7:11am On Mar 22, 2016
Foolish brothers! They shld be sorry for themselves cos I honestly don't give a damn.
Re: Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace by Bluezy13(m): 7:17am On Mar 22, 2016
solid3:
Peter has been the most vocal while Paul is just weak as described by Peter and Jude still felling the big stuphid brother.

Peter might have found peace in speaking his mind.

What's with the felling[\b] instead of feeling?

Seems to be the new trend cos I've come across it in four consecutive write-up starting with Ese Oruru's supposed later to Yanusi "...my [b]fellings
for you
Re: Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace by nerodenero: 7:56am On Mar 22, 2016
...and at the end of the story/drama, they live happily ever after. Any morals people

Men behaving like babies. Their wives got a lot of re-training to do.
https://www.nairaland.com/2999071/peter-okoye-cautions-paul-giving#43913337

My submission on another thread. Adults that are still children.
Re: Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace by solid3(m): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2016
Bluezy13:

What's with the felling[\b] instead of feeling?

Seems to be the new trend cos I've come across it in four consecutive write-up starting with Ese Oruru's supposed later to Yanusi "...my [b]fellings
for you

It was an auto correct error.
Re: Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace by Bluezy13(m): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2016
solid3:

It was an auto correct error.
Okay o...
Re: Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace by katerine7(f): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2016
dem don tire? no be their fault, na people wey give dem attention na dem I go blame

(1) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Puts Her Body On Display / Afrocandy Lashes Out At Haters Insulting Her Over 'flabby' Body & Stretch Marks / My Name Is Tare and I'm So Cute....don't Get Me Wrong Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.