Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) (46147 Views)

Where Is The Best Place To Purchase Cheapest Iphone 6s Plus Or 7 / Xiaomi Redmi 4 - Small But Mighty Dragon | We're Speechless / Iphone SE Will Be The Cheapest Iphone Ever.. Don't Miss Out On This One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by ogahomale: 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
dayojags10:
Cheap wetin?, with dis current exchange?, I even thought the phone will be price around 20k.... OP stop misleading nigerians , dis poo is over 110k
Thank you jare u av said my mind
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by donhils: 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
DeadWrong:
I'll rather invest the money in a SME than buy waste money on this. What is it with Nigeria and their voracious appetite for foreign goods. Youths in Europe , asia and some western countries are breaking grounds, taking on and solving world's problems, while the lazy Nigeria Youths will rather sit his lazy ass down waiting for a discovery to be made, waiting for the next edition of iPhone without using his mental faculty to think of how it is made and what he can do to contribute to the body of knowledge.
He then thinks of how to acquire those things to the detriment of this country's economy. He then turns around to blame Buhari for the hardship in the country. Very lazy Nigerian youths with no capacity for critical thinking and problem solving. All they're very good at doing is to buy buy buy, consume consume and consume.
mtcheww
IPhone my ass!
All these too much talk is for what? Because an iPhone is released and you can't afford it? I f you're so self sufficient, I wonder why you're on nairaland (brainchild of another Nigerian). You should've been writing this on your own forum.

1 Like

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by yungNas(m): 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Cheap ko cheap ni....let it land first, u go hear say na 250k dey go won sell am for computer village
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by Ada9103(f): 12:04am On Mar 23, 2016
Cheap ke!!!!!!! Too expensive. Love my techno R7 anytime embarassed
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by wiseone28: 12:59am On Mar 23, 2016
DeadWrong:
I'll rather invest the money in a SME than buy waste money on this. What is it with Nigeria and their voracious appetite for foreign goods. Youths in Europe , asia and some western countries are breaking grounds, taking on and solving world's problems, while the lazy Nigeria Youths will rather sit his lazy ass down waiting for a discovery to be made, waiting for the next edition of iPhone without using his mental faculty to think of how it is made and what he can do to contribute to the body of knowledge.
He then thinks of how to acquire those things to the detriment of this country's economy. He then turns around to blame Buhari for the hardship in the country. Very lazy Nigerian youths with no capacity for critical thinking and problem solving. All they're very good at doing is to buy buy buy, consume consume and consume.
mtcheww
IPhone my ass!
it begins with you
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by obidevine(m): 12:59am On Mar 23, 2016
nze4al:
Apple has just unveiled a new 4-inch mini but mighty smartphone called the iPhone SE and at £359 this is the cheapest iPhone at launch. They went big with its previous 6s and 6s Plus smartphones, now the firm is taking things down in size and price.

The new smartphone looks almost identical to the 2013 iPhone 5s but there’s plenty of tasty upgrades packed inside it.

In fact the iPhone SE is running on the same power as the iPhone 6s.

The A9 chip that runs this mini smartphone is over twice as fast as the iPhone 5s and because its more efficient it also saves battery life.

Other features inside the new iPhone SE includes faster wireless, stunning four-inch Retina display, advanced 64-bit A9 chip with M9 motion co-processor, longer battery life , a 12-megapixel iSight camera which can record 4K video, and Touch ID with Apple Pay.

The iPhone SE will be available in space grey, silver, gold and rose gold metallic finishes in 16GB and 64GB models. And everyone who wants a smaller phone is going to love iPhone SE.

Source: http://www.techmzy.com.ng/2016/03/22/introducing-the-new-iphone-se-cheapest-iphone-ever-mini-but-mighty/

Would love to have a feel of this
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by northpaw4: 1:59am On Mar 23, 2016
"$399 for the 16 GB model, the most affordable price for a new iPhone. The 64 GB model comes in at $499."
If dey won make am cheap, there shd be option of $299 for a 8 GB model.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by Cannonleo(m): 2:22am On Mar 23, 2016
Trashy phone . HTC rules anytime any day

1 Like

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by RexTramadol1: 3:24am On Mar 23, 2016
I jus hope it's gonna be like that church stuff

From 10k to 20naira ( some will understand)

Make I-phone dey bring am down ni o till he reach my level

Or better still make I reach the bourgeoisie level very soon!

Oluwa pick my call!
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 23, 2016
Good! I'm averse to the "wide-bodied" like the 6s.
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by swagifted(m): 5:34am On Mar 23, 2016
Viktor1983:
Op doesn't know what cheap means... I will leave Gionee M5 or Xiaomi redmi note 3 and spend $350+ on a 4incher? Just Negodu undecided
dat xiaomi makes sense.
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by DeadWrong: 6:31am On Mar 23, 2016
donhils:

All these too much talk is for what? Because an iPhone is released and you can't afford it? I f you're so self sufficient, I wonder why you're on nairaland (brainchild of another Nigerian). You should've been writing this on your own forum.
This is the problem with fuckt.ard like you . It's always about being broke when one complains about what is endangering the economy and the need tame our voracious appetite for luxuries. It is broke ass like you who is fascinated by iPhone. You think stars ike Dangote, Otedola, Elumelu et al would be fascinated by iPhone. It is broke people like you who feels the only way to show that they got stuff or project a false appearance is to spend their meagre income on iPhone to impress them bitches. Well to do guys like me think about creating and adding value to the Nigeria economy. we're not obsessed with western final year student toys that demen.ted people like you will kill to have.
FYI: I had my MSc at the age of 23 under an E&P company scholarship. I've been working with a reputable e organization since then. I've over two years experience now even at my age. If in my name present status, I can be termed broke then let me remain broke. I wanna be broke.
The joke is on you, spending your meagre income of less than a 200k (thats even if you earn up to that sef) on iPhone while your brain is redundant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by DeadWrong: 6:33am On Mar 23, 2016
wiseone28:
it begins with you
You've been heard, now take several seats.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by DeadWrong: 6:40am On Mar 23, 2016
MetaHuman:
you so realize that unless you typed this with a made in Nigerian phone or laptop you donot have a point right?

Or may be your case is do what I preach not what I practice.
Why should I respond to someone with a decaying brain?

2 Likes

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by donhils: 6:42am On Mar 23, 2016
DeadWrong:

This is the problem with person like you . It's always about being broke when one complains about what is endangering the economy and the need tame our voracious appetite for luxuries. It is broke ass like you who is fascinated by iPhone. You think stars ike Dangote, Otedola, Elumelu et al would be fascinated by iPhone. It is broke people like you who feels the only way to show that they got stuff or project a false appearance is to spend their meagre income on iPhone to impress them bitches. Well to do guys like me think about creating and adding value for Nigeria economy. we're not obsessed with final year student toys that demented people like you will kill to have.
FYI: I had my MSc at the age of 23 under an oil company's scholarship. I've been working with a reputable e organization since then. I've over two years experience now even at my age. If in my name present status, I can be termed broke then let me remain broke. I wanna be broke.
The joke is on you, spending your less than a 200k sef on iPhone while your brain is redundant.
Bla Bla Bla....One good thing about posting things online is that most times nobody knows who you really are, so it's very easy to claim to have had PhD at the age of 19, but who cares? Certainly not me. Mentioning Otedola and Dangote anytime topics like this pops up doesn't change anything. You mention their names as if you know them personally or know their children and know the kind of phones their children use. U don't know how expensive their cars, houses or anything they decide to lavish their money on are. Such ppl can dash a girl a car just like that.
Then finally, when I replied your first post I didn't insult you, and I didn't insult you now. Next time you talk to me in a derogatory manner, I'll make sure I reply you till we're both blocked from this section by the mods.
If you have too much sense as you claim , you should've known that every product has it's target niche. Common sense should've told you that in most cases a 50yrs old man won't be too bothered about phones as a 23yrs old would. That same 50 yrs old man can buy a private jet or even boat while still using a 20 dollar phone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by DeadWrong: 6:51am On Mar 23, 2016
donhils:

Bla Bla Bla....One good thing about posting things online is that most times nobody knows who you really are, so it's very easy to claim to have had PhD at the age of 19, but who cares? Certainly not me. Mentioning Otedola and Dangote anytime topics like this pops up doesn't change anything. You mention their names as if you know them personally or know their children and know the kind of phones their children use. U don't know how expensive their cars, houses or anything they decide to lavish their money on.
Then finally, when I replied your first post I didn't insult you, and I didn't insult you now. Next time you talk to me in a derogatory manner, I'll make sure I reply you till we're both blocked from this section by the mods.
If you have too much sense as you claim to be, you should've known that every product has it's target niche. Common sense should've told you that in most cases a 50yrs old man won't be too bothered about phones as a 23yrs old would. That same 50 yrs old man can buy a private jet or even boat while still using a 20 dollar phone.
You've been heard. Now bounce!

1 Like

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by obidevine(m): 7:14am On Mar 23, 2016
Great Phone, check my signature
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by Randyblincks(m): 7:26am On Mar 23, 2016
E get the time wae Simcard dae sell for 30k for Naija.... But now, Simcard na 100, infact sometimes na free.

Waiten go still make this phone not to come down like blackeryBld5 wae me fit buy with 10k now, abi na for this phone invention stop ni?? Am sure by 2020, this phone go cost like 15k
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by Misternas89(m): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2016
DeadWrong:

This is the problem with fuckt.ard like you . It's always about being broke when one complains about what is endangering the economy and the need tame our voracious appetite for luxuries. It is broke ass like you who is fascinated by iPhone. You think stars ike Dangote, Otedola, Elumelu et al would be fascinated by iPhone. It is broke people like you who feels the only way to show that they got stuff or project a false appearance is to spend their meagre income on iPhone to impress them bitches. Well to do guys like me think about creating and adding value to the Nigeria economy. we're not obsessed with western final year student toys that demen.ted people like you will kill to have.
FYI: I had my MSc at the age of 23 under an E&P company scholarship. I've been working with a reputable e organization since then. I've over two years experience now even at my age. If in my name present status, I can be termed broke then let me remain broke. I wanna be broke.
The joke is on you, spending your meagre income of less than a 200k (thats even if you earn up to that sef) on iPhone while your brain is redundant.
Wow bro u nailed it mehn, I respect you 4 that.....that serves him right..abi na malaika he be wey he go know say na because u broke dey mk u type dt.

1 Like

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2016
I couldn't find much difference between this SE and iPhone5:

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by DeadWrong: 8:53am On Mar 23, 2016
Misternas89:

Wow bro u nailed it mehn, I respect you 4 that.....that serves him right..abi na malaika he be wey he go know say na because u broke dey mk u type dt.
Exactly; That is the problem I have with some NL who're always quick to tag someone broke when one speaks against gold digging or financial recklessness.
Only if the guy I responded to can catch a glimpse at my LinkedIn profile, He would send me a pm to apply as my houseboy.
No be on Nl here we saw the phones these stinkingly rich business men are using, and how even a Dangote negotiated parking space fee when it cost him nothing to pay the stipulated fee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by ogedanny: 8:56am On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by RitzyPrince(m): 9:01am On Mar 23, 2016
Apple Rules…ain't for everybody.
Team iOS.
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by KuliMart: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2016
When you can get Xiaomi redmi 3, Xiaomi redmi note 2, Xiaomi redmi note 3, xiaomi redmi note 3 pro from our store without breaking the bank.
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by DharmyYinks: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2016
Viktor1983:
Op doesn't know what cheap means... I will leave Gionee M5 or Xiaomi redmi note 3 and spend $350+ on a 4incher? Just Negodu undecided
Pls... How much is d Gionee M5 nd Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 in Nigeria currently??
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by donhils: 11:47am On Mar 23, 2016
Misternas89:

I pity you. And who knows,maybe that houseboy job could be yours after all cos you apparently need one.
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by donhils: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2016
DeadWrong:

Exactly; That is the problem I have with some NL who're always quick to tag someone broke when one speaks against gold digging or financial recklessness.
Only if the guy I responded to can catch a glimpse at my LinkedIn profile, He would send me a pm to apply as my houseboy.
No be on Nl here we saw the phones these stinkingly rich business men are using, and how even a Dangote negotiated parking space fee when it cost him nothing to pay the stipulated fee.

Some people are just too pompous and overtly delusional up to the extent of thinking they're richer and more educated than everybody on NL even without knowing who they're talking to.
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by DeadWrong: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
donhils:

Some people are just too pompous and overtly delusional up to the extent of thinking they're richer and more educated than everybody on NL even without knowing who they're talking to.
Your definition of who's rich is one who can afford an IPhone...and the one who doesn't want to acquire it is broke. Very laughable!
Nigga, I can bet my life, you're the broke ass here!
If you call someone broke, least you can do is proove your status. You can't come here to tag someone who can pay your pension for the rest of your life broke and expect to get a pat on the back. It is what you bargained for. Nigga, look at my handle very well, I suffer fools gladly!

So, next time you tag me broke, look into the mirror and you might just be talking about yourself.

Kapish?
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by donhils: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
DeadWrong:

Your definition of who's rich is one who can afford an IPhone...and the one who doesn't want to acquire it is broke. Very laughable!
Nigga, I can bet my life, you're the broke ass here!
If you call someone broke, least you can do is proove your status. You can't come here to tag someone who can pay your pension for the rest of your life broke and expect to get a pat on the back. It is what you bargained for. Nigga, look at my handle very well, I suffer fools gladly!

So, next time you tag me broke, look into the mirror and you might just be talking about yourself.

Kapish?
For starters, I never said you're broke. I simply asked whether you talked too long because you can't afford the new iPhone. For someone that is so educated, I think you should've known that that statement was relative. It begs the question the kind of education u acquired and where from. I can't afford something doesn't mean I'm broke. Number 2, I can't and won't prove my status here, why? Becos u wouldn't believe it ( a lot of ppl won't beliv too, just as I'm sure nobody belivd you). So it wouldn't make any sense proving anything especially not to you. If you think you're the richest man in the world, good for you. I'll wait and see your name on Forbes list.
Ah, u don't have a name. Deadwrong, been proving that everybody is wrong since you were born.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by DeadWrong: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
donhils:

For starters, I never said you're broke. I simply asked whether you talked too long because you can't afford the new iPhone. For someone that is so educated, I think you should've known that that statement was relative. It begs the question the kind of education u acquired and where from. I can't afford something doesn't mean I'm broke. Number 2, o can't and won't prove my status here, why? Becos u wouldn't believe it ( a lot of ppl won't beliv too, just as I'm sure nobody belivd you). So it wouldn't make any sense proving anything especially not to you. If you know think you're the richest man in the world, good for you. I'll wait and see your name on the list.
Ah, u don't have a name. Deadwrong, been proving that everybody is wrong since you were born.

Lame!

You're a dunce!

Here's what you wrote:

"All these too much talk is for what? Because an iPhone is released and you can't afford it? "

Firsly, how does my post affect you in the first place knowing well that you quoted me in the first place?

Even if I can't afford the so the over hyped iPhone, it's non of ur fcking business. is it? If you quote me to spew rubbish, you won't go Scot free. Let me reiterate that I suffer fools like you gladly without remorse. When you come here to pour invectives and start forming the victim, then you're worse than the dumbest hypocrite I've seen. You've coked yourself so much on weed and marijuana that you come on here to spew gibberish. You have no idea who you're dealing with. I won't hail your stupidity. So quit being petty and stupid for life as u re boring me already
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by donhils: 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
DeadWrong:

Lame!

You're a dunce!

Here's what you wrote:

"[/b]All these too much talk is for what? Because an iPhone is released and you can't afford it? "[b]

Firsly, how does my post affect you in the first place knowing well that you quoted me in the first place?

Even if I can't afford the so the over hyped iPhone, it's non of ur fcking business. is it? If you quote me to spew rubbish, you won't go Scot free. Let me reiterate that I suffer fools like you gladly without remorse. When you come here to pour invectives and start forming the victim, then you're worse than the dumbest hypocrite I've seen. You've coked yourself so much on weed and marijuana that you come on here to spew gibberish. You have no idea who you're dealing with. I won't hail your stupidity. So quit being petty and stupid for life as u re boring me already
Shut the fvck up. Who's playing victim for you? Because you're who? Because think you're very important (to your family if u have one). How your post affected me is becos it was posted on an open forum on the internet for that matter. There's no restrictions on who does and doesn't comment.
Exactly my point, how does that mean you're broke? Or becos English is not your mother tongue? I get it. Go home dude! I don't have your time.
Re: Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) by DeadWrong: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
donhils:

Shut the fvck up. Who's playing victim for you? Because you're who? Because think you're very important (to your family if u have one).
Exactly my point, how does that mean you're broke? Or becos English is not your mother tongue? I get it. Go home dude! I don't have your time.

Olodo! I only tried to express the stock in trade of e-millionaires (even though you're a low lifer in reality) like you who're always quick to tag their seniors broke when they express their dissatisfaction for unnecessary spendings. I responded to you and other posters who would want to mention and tag me broke in one post. I ain't fooled by your subtlety. Your endless plethora of shame is about to bury you in ur futile battle for survival. u're stuck in ur own stupidity. So, if u gat more, bring it on. I level dunces like you with unalloyed joy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Best Data Plan For Heavy Users? / Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel / Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.