Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money (2190 Views)

Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' / Begger With Phone Begs Ali Baba Money / Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by jaelz(m): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2016
Woah spotted this picture of a disabled man with bad limbs or arms selling in traffic in Lagos, i mean this beyond inspiring if this don't move you nothing would. This part of the reason why i hardly give out money or alms to beggars is the fact that most of them still have their hands and legs and sight. Or you'l see some1 with full functional body parts just that his deaf and he'l be begging for money i mean wtf? Men even the bible says no food for lazy man get up and work to earn a living.

Cc: seun, lalasticlala, ishilove, tosyne2much

see or pictures of him here and get to know him also
http://jaelziselowo..com.ng/2016/03/before-you-give-that-begger-mmoney-read.html

Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by sorextee(m): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2016
most beggars are very lazy. just like one useless man in my area. he begs at one park, using the same line of how he has not eaten for days, we shld help him with 100naira, he shld eat eba. he goes like that from car to car, every blessed day. and as hes begging, you can smell alcohol coming from his body.and d man is fully fit. no disability. unlike others, though crippled, they still make a living, by selling socks, handkerchiefs, etc. some polish shoes.

1 Like

Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by icebebe(f): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2016
Am vry sure he's frm d east (igboman) grin
D northerners will rather beg n beg
Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by talk2cj08(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2016
Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by benedictnsi(m): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2016
sorextee:
most beggars are very lazy. just like one useless man in my area. he begs at one park, using the same line of how he has not eaten for days, we shld help him with 100naira, he shld eat eba. he goes like that from car to car, every blessed day. and as hes begging, you can smell alcohol coming from his body.and d man is fully fit. no disability. unlike others, though crippled, they still make a living, by selling socks, handkerchiefs, etc. some polish shoes.

My brother you are right oooo.......... Most of them are too healthy to be beggars sef.
Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by sorextee(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2016
i swear. the beggars i pity most and d ones i sometimes give money are the blind ones..

benedictnsi:

My brother you are right oooo.......... Most of them are too healthy to be beggars sef.
Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by onyee25(f): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2016
cry
Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by tosyne2much(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2016
sorextee:
One even came into my class sometime last year in goggles claiming he was blind and our class rep went round collecting money for him. When he walked out of our class and stepped out of our sight, you won't believe I saw this man jumping a gutter without any assistance shocked

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by tosyne2much(m): 9:30am On Mar 22, 2016
icebebe:
Our eastern brothers will soon be here 4u tongue
Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by NiRfreak(m): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2016
Normal people never make am.Pray not to be in the shoe of a beggar.
Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by Tallesty1(m): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2016
Some people up North have no physical disability yet they beg.
Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by salam1(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2016
icebebe:
eat u don't know ask, not all handicap beg in d north
Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by McCarlito(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2016
benedictnsi:

Most of them are more healthier than the people they beg money sef....
Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by Sunexy(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
One even came into my class sometime last year in goggles claiming he was blind.. When he stepped out of our sight, you won't believe I saw this man jumping a gutter without any assistance shocked
U sabi lie eh angry
Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by sorextee(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2016
hahahahahahaa grin grin abeg tell me say na movie be dis.. though i once saw one. he is blind at day time, at night, u will see him counting his money. seperating the old one from the new..

tosyne2much:
One even came into my class sometime last year in goggles claiming he was blind.. When he stepped out of our sight, you won't believe I saw this man jumping a gutter without any assistance shocked
Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by tosyne2much(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2016
sorextee:
hahahahahahaa grin grin abeg tell me say na movie be dis.. though i once saw one. he is blind at day time, at night, u will see him counting his money. seperating the old one from the new..

Hahahaha cheesy That's the way many of them are bro
Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by tosyne2much(m): 10:12am On Mar 22, 2016
Sunexy:

U sabi lie eh angry
So now tell me, will lying about something like this increase my value or money? Smh
Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
na so one begger come my class too dey claim he b deaf nd dumb....my teacher askd him to get out, dat she was teaching nd dis so called deaf nd dumb begger nodded nd said,'yes ma, i'm going'.....can u imagine such rubbish
Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by tosyne2much(m): 10:16am On Mar 22, 2016
juhan:
na so one begger come my class too dey claim he b deaf nd dumb....my teacher askd him to get out, dat she was teaching nd dis so called deaf nd dumb begger nodded nd said,'yes ma, i'm going'.....can u imagine such rubbish
Bwahahahahahahaahahaha roflwkmd lmao lwkmd cheesy

You don kill me with laf here ooooo cheesy See as water dey comot for my eyes cheesy

Only God will save us from these hypocritical beggars
Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by Nickymezor(f): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2016
icebebe:
undecided undecided
Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by Kyllahmc(m): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2016
We are all beggars one way or the other...
Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by Sunexy(m): 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
So now tell me, will lying about something like this increase my value or money? Smh
Am still confused about Dat bro..but u sabi lie
Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by Lucialovely(f): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
smiley
Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by Purity1(f): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kyllahmc:
We are all beggers one way or the other.
I beg to disagree with you... we all ain't beggars
Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by Kyllahmc(m): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
Purity1:

I beg to disagree with you... we all ain't beggars
From the little kid begging his mama for an extra piece of meat to the student begging his lecturer for a bonus mark... begging is part of our life sis
Re: Before You Give That Begger Mooney Read This : Why I Don't Give Beggars Money by tosyne2much(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
Sunexy:

Am still confused about Dat bro..but u sabi lie
Na you come sabi

(1) (Reply)

See Throwback Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Goes Wrong,Lady's Weave Falls Off From Her Head(pics) / Tboss Bares Her Cleavage As She Celebrates Waje(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.