Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,726 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) (67422 Views)

Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) / Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) / Photos Of Funke Akindele’s Lekki Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by money121(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2016
Yesterday, Davido finally revealed that he is tired of all the people who crowd his gate every morning, asking for help. “I need to move, my house don cast,” the HKN boss hissed on Snapchat, and from the clip, we see the people holding up placards in front of his gate.

Last month, we reported that fans stormed his home, asking for help after he signed new singer Mayokun to his HKN label. Back then, Davido was mildly pleased as he could be seen from the Snapchat clip, urging one of them to sing for him.
But Davido is not the only celebrity who is trolled by fans. Last week, YBNL boss Olamide tersely warned those who keep asking for favours. “Don’t bug me, I am hungry too,” Olamide said, adding, “Bug your parents, at least they brought you to this world.”
Do you think they are being too harsh on the needy?

@: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/davido-is-tired-of-all-beggars-circling.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by money121(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2016
grin

OMO BABA OLOW DEY VEX OOOOO grin grin grin

READ MORE FUNNY COMMENT FROM FANS @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/davido-is-tired-of-all-beggars-circling.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by Terry68: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2016
You really need to move on. Maybe change of location would temporarily help.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by miccheck58: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2016
For he mind.....
Childish entity....
Nonsense

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by nairagossip: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2016
hehheehhe! Baba don vex o
see more photos he shared: http://www.042express.com/2016/04/i-need-to-move-my-house-don-cast-davido.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by Lattop(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2016
Givers never Lack

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by datola: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2016
You are the omo baba olowo now who lavishes money more than his father.

Share the dough man!

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 10:00am On Apr 07, 2016
Nigerians and beggarly attitude.smh .instead of asking David to take them to where they will fish they are asking for fish that will just last them for a day

I don't blame Davido and olamide na.they too have responsibilities and family needs to attend to.their house is not charity foundation. It can be tiring na

That they're celebrities don't mean they don't have their needs to and Davido too should stop all this unnecessary show off on instagram .Every time flaunting New car,New wristwatch,New chain etc.nkan taba bo lomaniyi.If he doesn't flaunt they won't know what he has and if they don't know they won't come.his own karimi is too much

Not like the people you're helping give a damn about you.If the Money disappears tomorrow, off they go.igi da eye Fo loro won undecided

216 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by abdul4new(m): 10:15am On Apr 07, 2016
Help the needy kid, poverty is too much in the land.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by DrChukzy(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2016
I know that some mumu will come here to call him a kid o. Even if its nt related to the topic. Frustrated broke ass Nigerians everywhere on NL!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2016
stupid yeeribaa ediot wen ya shouting obO u diñnuh know abi?
*in Cynthia Morgan voice. Bleep BOY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by StPete: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2016
When u come online to post all ur acquisitions, wat else do u expect?

Which person know Seun house for instance, let alone coming to stand at his gate to beg

130 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by just2okworld(f): 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
you for happy say God dey use you at this very young age na

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by Ayodejioak(m): 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
Unbelievable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by Virginkpekus(f): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
David my love please help the needy and I promise you the time of your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by Millz404(m): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
E funny me small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
StPete:
When u come online to post all ur acquisitions, wat else do u expect?

Which person know Seun house for instance, let alone coming to stand at his gate to beg
GBAM even as rich as mikel obi, nobody knows where his properties are located in lekki.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by baddyoosha: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
FORGET ALL THIS POO U SEE ON THE MEDIA DAVID IS A HUMBLE NIGGA HE'S INFLUENCED BY PEOPLE AROUND HIM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
spotlessduke:
stupid yeeribaa ediot wen ya shouting obO u diñnuh know abi?

*in Cynthia Morgan voice. Bleep BOY
mention ur tribe here and make d ass of ur self

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by gabicon: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Simple solution set up a trust or foundation and direct people there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by omanifrank(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nigerians too like beg sef..

create a passion and venture into it... not all business starts with capital..

Keep Waiting For Apc Change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
One man for himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by emerged01(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by repogirl(f): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Give back to your fans jare! Stingy koko boys.

God loves a cheerful giver...and the more you give, the morer you receive. grin

Besides wasn't he the one who started it.... Spraying money to people on the road. How won't they begin camping at your house, looking for more money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Who he epp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by Oghumu1(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
OBO abeg relocate come ikorodu... angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by PsalmieD(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Wetyn I wan write sef? Gat2buyfuel brb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by stechi(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Only if Nigerians can really tap into the contents on the "Ideology" page of the link in my signature, there won't be need for begging for anymore.
There is a kind of wealth that gives you peace of mind and happiness. That is what we are enjoying through the link in my signature. Just buzz me on whatsapp (08033958573) if you need more details.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by shadrach77: 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
You don't like beggars yet you keep flaunting your wealth on social media. Eleribu! undecided cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by tolzy90(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Why? He gave them the impression that he's got a lot to throw around, with this naija economy that is not smiling. Somebody that should be thankful that it's not armed robbers that come to visit him everyday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by 2sydoflyf(m): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Person wey chop belleful no knw wetin hungry man dey face.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) by Dollyak(f): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nose pierced? Never thought he could sink lower.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yeankah Banks: How An IN Driver Masturbated While Carrying Me / P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls / Davido Insults Cousin, Dele Adeleke On Twitter, Deletes The Tweet Afterwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.