Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Saudi Prince Offers To Help Kanye West If He Allows Him To Sleep With Kim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saudi Prince Offers To Help Kanye West If He Allows Him To Sleep With Kim (1607 Views)

Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her / Funke Akindele & JJC Vs Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Who Did It Better? / A Fan Offers To Pay Falz N300k For A Follow Back On Instagram. Singer Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Prince Offers To Help Kanye West If He Allows Him To Sleep With Kim by damiloladuke: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2016
Since Kanye West revealed via his infamous Twitter rant episodes that he need $53 million; begging Facebook founder, Maark Zuckerberg and other World billionaires to help him out, lot of people have come out to offer him money mockingly and seriously.

Now this Saudi Arabia multi-millionaire Prince Mohamed has also come out to announce that he's willing to help Kanye sort out his financial problems but on one condition...

The Prince has revealed his condition is to be allowed to have just one night with Kanye's sexy reality TV star, Kim Kardashian!

We are waitng to hear Kanye's response to this amorous proposal. Knowing Kanye, he would probably tell the Prince to shove his money up his a**...then again, you can never tell...

Over to Kanye.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/saudi-arabia-prince-offers-kanye-west.html#more

Re: Saudi Prince Offers To Help Kanye West If He Allows Him To Sleep With Kim by joystickextend1(m): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2016
Lol stuppid. prince grin
Re: Saudi Prince Offers To Help Kanye West If He Allows Him To Sleep With Kim by Atlantian: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2016
One night with Kim for $53m. Now I truly think oil should run dry.
Re: Saudi Prince Offers To Help Kanye West If He Allows Him To Sleep With Kim by damiloladuke: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2016
Re: Saudi Prince Offers To Help Kanye West If He Allows Him To Sleep With Kim by thereturnoflucy(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2016
I need some space....have seen kims pussy allota times and its not fascinating, not worththat price
Re: Saudi Prince Offers To Help Kanye West If He Allows Him To Sleep With Kim by MrCork: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2016
damiloladuke:

Since Kanye West revealed via his infamous Twitter rant episodes that he need $53 million; begging Facebook founder, Maark Zuckerberg and other World billionaires to help him out, lot of people have come out to offer him money mockingly and seriously.

Now this Saudi Arabia multi-millionaire Prince Mohamed has also come out to announce that he's willing to help Kanye sort out his financial problems but on one condition...

The Prince has revealed his condition is to be allowed to have just one night with Kanye's sexy reality TV star, Kim Kardashian!

We are waitng to hear Kanye's response to this amorous proposal. Knowing Kanye, he would probably tell the Prince to shove his money up his a**...then again, you can never tell...

Over to Kanye.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/saudi-arabia-prince-offers-kanye-west.html#more

...this is wear we can't truss our black women.....they will sleep with him...I lie? (No ooofennsce) undecided
Re: Saudi Prince Offers To Help Kanye West If He Allows Him To Sleep With Kim by Bluezy13(m): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2016
What is Kanye waiting for

After all, divorce news is pending

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Offers To Help Kanye West If He Allows Him To Sleep With Kim by Ehiscotch(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2016
For $53 million? Kim kardashian would gladly oblige. Then she'd get pregnant & name the child Middle East. [url]For $53 million? Kim kardashian would gladly oblige. Then she'd get pregnant & name the child Middle East. [/url]For $53 million? Kim kardashian would gladly oblige. Then she'd get pregnant & name the child Middle East.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Prince Offers To Help Kanye West If He Allows Him To Sleep With Kim by Ehiscotch(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2016
How many Nigeria women won't agree to it, even if their partner doesn't? They would even concieve an heir & claim rights to the throne. [url]How many Nigeria women won't agree to it, even if their partner doesn't? They would even concieve an heir & claim rights to the throne. [/url]How many Nigeria women won't agree to it, even if their partner doesn't? They would even concieve an heir & claim rights to the throne.
Re: Saudi Prince Offers To Help Kanye West If He Allows Him To Sleep With Kim by talktonase(m): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2016
I used to like kanye back then cos he spat metaphors on the mic and he made a lot of sense but the moment he got sprung on kim's p...ssy he lost all his sensibilities.This reminds me of the movie "indecent proposal" the difference is tha t kim will be willing to give up that arse without been asked to.All the prince needs to do is wrapp his clothing in lots of cash and send the ckaftan to kim kardashian and that arse is his physsically,spiritually and mentally.
Re: Saudi Prince Offers To Help Kanye West If He Allows Him To Sleep With Kim by faith551(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2016
Trust me after spending a night with kim if it ever happens the man will change his mind over giving him the entire $53 million, because he would have found out its all fake
Re: Saudi Prince Offers To Help Kanye West If He Allows Him To Sleep With Kim by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
There's always a price to be paid

But I honestly don't think Kim is what 10% of that money
Re: Saudi Prince Offers To Help Kanye West If He Allows Him To Sleep With Kim by Kyllahmc(m): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
I would happily accept the offer if i were Kanye west. Kim is a hoe! NO TIME grin
Re: Saudi Prince Offers To Help Kanye West If He Allows Him To Sleep With Kim by Houseofglam7(f): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
By the time him pull that pant see that pussay, he'll know it ain't worth that amount
Re: Saudi Prince Offers To Help Kanye West If He Allows Him To Sleep With Kim by Mutuwa(m): 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
Houseofglam7:
By the time him pull that pant see that pussay, he'll know it ain't worth that amount

abi..its one and the same thing be that.
Re: Saudi Prince Offers To Help Kanye West If He Allows Him To Sleep With Kim by lodscott(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
53m for a public h0e with two kids? that shxt would be wider than a volcano

(1) (Reply)

Selebobo Boasts As He Puts His Eggplant On Display (photos) / Donald Trump Threatens To Deal With Jacob Zuma For Flirting With His Wife. / Laura Ikeji Dresses Up As A Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.