Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Important Notice To All Futo Post Ume Result Candidates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Important Notice To All Futo Post Ume Result Candidates (701 Views)

Nabteb 2012 Nov/dec Awaiting Result Candidates Here / Fuoye Post Ume Result Is Out / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice To All Futo Post Ume Result Candidates by St0biz(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2009
I'm bringing this notice to all Futo Post ume candidates that sat for the 2009 2010 admission. The result maybe released as from next week, depends on the strike. Please ignor any text message or rather do not send money to unknown persons to obtain a result checking card without finding out first the means of checking result. Note this that checking your result may be through the means of your futo post ume registration number or via your jamb registration number try to find out first or call the number below. But if otherwise, note that the card is #500 ( as of last year). this year maybe up to #750 or #1000 precisely. Cause banks have their charges. And the genuin place to obtain your result checking card for those living far from imo state is via my contact 08100003084 www.st0biz..com or www.futocomm.com please to be farwarned is to be fararmed

(don't mind my spelling error)
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Get Uniben Post Ume Date Right In Your Phone For Free / Interesting Educative Questions / Toefl Exam In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.